Log In | Sign Up Now | Help & Support
Need Advice? Ask Your Question

Questions & Answers

Category: Newly Pregnant

Asked by xSharky7

Q: women that took Clomid and had twins?

did anyone over here took clomid even though they ovulate on their on and had twins ?
I just started taking them so just wondering

This question was asked Dec. 18, 2012 11:42am
Category: Newly Pregnant

Answer This Question
Answered by a member - Dec. 19, 2012 5:05am
clomid has a VERY high chance of twins. bc as you know it helps you ovulate 2 eggs!
do some research !! but alot of women i know who taken clomid have twins...everyones different tho
if its meant to be it will....good luck lots of baby dust

26 out of 52 found this answer helpful
Was this answer helpful?  YesNo


Answered by xSharky7 - Dec. 19, 2012 2:56am
I see I sure hope if God wills I will have twins I hope so even if there was a small chance
I will take it
would love 2 twin boys

25 out of 50 found this answer helpful
Was this answer helpful?  YesNo


Answered by a member - Dec. 18, 2012 3:35pm
I used clomid with this pregnancy and ovulated two eggs, but only ended up with one baby. My fertility doctor told me even if you ovulate 2 eggs, you still have a 90% chance of a singleton and only a 10% chance that both eggs will be fertilized and you'll end up with twins.

With my first pregnancy, we were not monitoring my eggs so I'm not sure how many I ovulated, but on my first ultrasound there were two sacs (at about 6 weeks), but only one developed into a baby.

So basically the chances are pretty slim, but it does happen (I think about 5-7% of the time with clomid use).

30 out of 54 found this answer helpful
Was this answer helpful?  YesNo


Answer This Question

You are not logged in.
Log in or Register to post an answer to this question.