Log In | Sign Up Now | Help & Support
Need Advice? Ask Your Question

Questions & Answers

Category: Pregnancy Complications

Asked by alexas

Q: Pregnancy question!!

Good day all. I have this question. I live in Europe myself. I'm getting ready to become a mother. Almost 8m. I want to find a good clinic. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
My husband just teases me. Suggests to do everything yourself. Without the intervention of doctors.
Maybe someone knows good clinics. Or doctors who work with home visits.
I ask to help anyone. In advance everyone is grateful for the answer. Have a nice day.

This question was asked Jul. 22, 2017 4:58pm
Category: Pregnancy Complications

Answer This Question
Answered by LinnyBuck - Jul. 25, 2017 1:00pm
I don't know how it works in Europe, but in the US if you're younger than 35 years old they want you to try on your own for a year before they'll get you any medical help. I think it's less than that if you're older than 35 but I don't know if it's 6 months or what. Your husband may be right, you may just have to keep trying on your own for a few more months. Good luck!

259 out of 524 found this answer helpful
Was this answer helpful?  YesNo

Answer This Question

You are not logged in.
Log in or Register to post an answer to this question.