Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September Babies Part 2

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by susy00 » Jan. 27, 2012 10:54pm

Hi girls,

Since the first September babies thread was 16 pages long, I thought we should start a new one. So here it is, September babies part 2!

My name is Susy, 35 years old, from Europe (The Netherlands) and pregnant of my first baby after a m/c at 9 weeks in November '10.

Hope we all stick together for the coming 30+ weeks and have healthy babies in September!

User Image

User Image

susy00

Replies (300)

Reply by dsdaye » Jan. 27, 2012 11:21pm

Hello,

I am 7 weeks into my first pregnancy and had been feeling pretty good up until a couple days ago when the nausea and vomiting started. While it is no where near as bad as others sounds I find that I can't eat or drink much without feeling sick.
I can't wait to go for my u/s on Tuesday. I just want to see our little baby and know that things are progressing as they should.

User Image

User Image

User Image

dsdaye

Reply by esperanza » Jan. 27, 2012 11:37pm

38 yo old soon 39/Madison WI/ proud mother of three great teens / looking forward for the second round of parenthood
EDD - Septemebre 17

What are your EDD dates? - lets make a list

esperanza

Reply by urbangirl11 » Jan. 27, 2012 11:45pm

Hey! Happy we started a new thread! And I am completely behind on everyone's posts :-/ Sorry about that..

My name is Lacey - I'm 20 years old. Pregnant with my 3rd but sadly, I lost 2. I'm VERY positive about this pregnancy and I'm feeling really good. I can't wait for our U/S on Wednesday!! :-) EDD: Sept 19th - but, I know that will change for sure cause I'm positive I ovulated late.

Anyways, happy to be here with you girls!! :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

User Image

urbangirl11

Reply by knicole27 » Jan. 28, 2012 12:02am

Oh yay new thread!! Hello my preggo friends! My name is Kristin, I am 31 yrs old pregnant with my first. I had a pregnancy when I was 17 that I decided to end with a elective d&c. I was young and dumb and if I could change it I would but.. whats done is done. Anyways hubby is in the army he is 29 yrs old and is ECSTATIC about being a dad but he wants a boy so bad he won't even consider a girl right now haha. We have been married now for over 6 years will be 7 in august. I am close to 7 weeks along with possibly twins, but most likely just one but with twins I have been sicker than a dog very early starting at 4 weeks. EDD changed from Sept 15th to the 13th last week at u/s but... I am sure this is gonna change again. So far I looked and september has the most posts so far than any other birth month club! lol

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by esperanza » Jan. 28, 2012 12:53am

It's Friday night and I am in bed in my pajamas with mild nausea.. dh looked at me and said I guess you're not a real Superwoman :)
I am going fight my sickness, I will eat some hard salami, crack some to nuts, put my tall boots and short skirt and I will go to mall- evening sickness can kiss my rear end ...I havent even look at any baby stuff yet, so I might do it to night...of course I will not buy anything but just shopping baby stuff without buying makes my heart melting

esperanza

Reply by Heather1386 » Jan. 28, 2012 1:50am

Hey girls found the new thread! :) I am 26, DH is 30, from WI. This will be our first child. I was pregnant once before 2 years ago but ended with a m/c at 6 weeks, I had a d&c. This is first pregnancy since then. My obgyn appt is Feb 13th. I feel good so far hard to believe I am pregnant, since its been so long. But we are excited and keeping it a secret from friends and family. We plan to announce on my moms bday in March that I am pregnant. I plan to take a hpt and wrap it for my mom. She will be excited this will both my parents and DHs parents grandchild. We thought it would neat gift for my mom! :)

User Image

Heather1386

Reply by AuburnMama » Jan. 28, 2012 2:21am

Well time to get reintroduced! :)

Tiffany from Alabama, 33. This is my first pregnancy, DH is 37. We're very excited and thrilled. Right now my dd is September 9.

We plan on telling his parents and my parents next weekend. It's my parents first grandchild so they are going to lose it!!! We're telling them with a digital photo frame with our little critters last u/s as their bday present :)

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by knicole27 » Jan. 28, 2012 3:13am

Heather and Auburnmama- Awww love the way your planning to announce to your family! We were too excited to keep the news. My hubby plastered it all over facebook and I have family on facebook too so they would have def. seen that. So we went a head and told them once I got the positive digital hpt and then all the family once it was confirmed with the blood test. When we were ttc I had so badly wanted to announce a pregnancy on christmas but sadly december 11th AF came... oh well. It all turned out the way it was supposed to :)

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by courtney12 » Jan. 28, 2012 3:39am

Hi ladies:-) I'm Courtney 25, EDD 9/28/2012, this is my 3rd pregnancy after trying to conceive for 11 mos. DH and I are super excited and praying for a H&H 9 mos:-) .. I go Feb. 16 for our 1st U/S.
We also couldn't hold off on telling the news as soon as we left 1st Dr appt and had it confirmed DH was on the phone and FB telling everyone!

User Image

courtney12

Reply by member6243 » Jan. 28, 2012 4:43am

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by knicole27 » Jan. 28, 2012 5:30am

Angelwings- yay!!! we can be twin buddies... but i am not getting TOO excited or freaked out or both yet. At my last appt. in my u/s I had two sacs but Doc couldn't see baby b. He wanted me to be prepared for a possible vanishing twin but at the same time he told me that my uterus is tilted much more extremely than most so its a possibility also that he just couldn't locate it. I will know more at my next u/s feb. 1st :) Congrats!! are they fraternal twins? or are they in the same gestational sac?

Edit since last post: AWWW I just saw the u/s photo they look so comfy nestled in there. :) So precious. Are you starting to show??? I was sooo bloated tonight I am sure it was water retention but whoa belly! LOL I will start taking belly photos at 8 weeks.

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by member6243 » Jan. 28, 2012 6:10am

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by dsdaye » Jan. 28, 2012 12:54pm

I am 31 and my DH is 37 and we are from Ontario, Canada. This is our first pregnancy and we are both very excited. We have told our parents and siblings and their families but no one else as we want to make sure everything is ok first. We plan on anouncing it to others around Easter. I made t-shirts for my parents to wear to our big family Easter gathering that say they are going to be grandparents again.
I was just wondering if my edd is Sept 14th what week do you think I would be at? This site says 7 weeks, but others have put me at 5 weeks.

Angelwings29 and knicole27 - very excited for both of you. I am a twin and can tell you that your children will have a best friend for life. There is no one I am closer to than my twin sister. Good luck to both of you

User Image

User Image

User Image

dsdaye

Reply by susy00 » Jan. 28, 2012 1:28pm

hi ladies!

Esperanza, good for you! Did it help to fight you nausea? I have a party tonight and I'd like to adapt your way of thinking :) Luckily it a party at my friends house. Her boyfriend is Canadian and he is in The Netherlands permanently since Wednesday. So we need to celebrate :)

I am trying to eat regularly and drink a lot, hoping it'll beat the nausea.

my EDD is September 16th. But I guess a more 'definite' EDD will be around week 12 or so.

For now we have:
September 05 angelwings29
September 09 AuburnMama
September 13 knicole27
September 14 dsdaye
September 16 Susy00
September 17 esperanza
September 19 urbangirl11
September 28 courtney12

User Image

User Image

susy00

Reply by beckster » Jan. 28, 2012 1:38pm

Good thinking starting a new thread.

My names Becky from East Sussex UK, i'm 25, DH 33. Been married for 7 years. This is my second baby EDD 22nd Sept. My DS is 15 months old and keeps me very busy. First appointment with my midwife is on Thursday so im happy to be getting the process started, and I should be given an ultrasound date for around 12 weeks. Im just over 6 weeks at the mo so got a while to wait.

beckster

Reply by susy00 » Jan. 28, 2012 1:41pm

Cool, another 'European' girl! At least one with sort of the same time zone! hahahaha

susy00

Reply by beckster » Jan. 28, 2012 3:27pm

Susy I know what you mean about the time zone. Everyone else seems to be updating while im in bed!!

beckster

Reply by esperanza » Jan. 28, 2012 3:35pm

Suzy, actually it did help a lot!!!
The hardest part is forcing yourself moving to order to get ready (felt like I'm going to puke after every movement) in process of getting ready. I thought of my idea as self-torturing
but once I was out of the house, the distraction started doing its job- you still feel sick but your brain cannot pay to much attention to sickness because you have to deal with Friday night traffic
another great nausea remedy - Mozart. Seriously...so I am in car and decided to check my son's cd - Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Khalifa and suddenly -wow Mozart-heavenly music, it made me immediately feel better. Actually, to my great surprise my teen son son has quite few tracks of Mozart; unexpected mix of some rap songs with questionable content and not the best word choice, then Mozart, something about "drop it like it hot" then again divine Mozart - I called him and asked about it and I was told "mom, Mozart is legit." :)

Shopping for baby was so much fun!!! I looked at many cute things, adorable bassinets, very nice play pens that can be a bed and a changing table (I think I will pass on a crib and get one of those), I knew I was not supposed to buy anything for baby (way too early) but I did end up buying very cute outfit sunny yellow with spring green, cute design and it is said "handle with care" on it - it will be nice reminder/instruction how to use/ for baby's big brothers.... Shopping gave so much positive energy, dh took me to favorite place to eat after shopping and food settled inside me nicely, dh got very lucky last night, and today I feel really good and wish everyone the same!!!

angelwings: your twins are so-soooo cute!!!!

esperanza

Reply by esperanza » Jan. 28, 2012 3:40pm

bekster, suzy - I am a morning bird, so I post mostly early in the morning, so I'll be keeping you company

esperanza

Reply by susy00 » Jan. 28, 2012 4:20pm

esperanza, that depends on your time zone and how early of a morning girl you're actually are! :) But you are more than welcome!

AFM did some gardening today (just before winter truly starts), need to rest a bit now and in 2 hours we'll be going to the party.

User Image

User Image

susy00