Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 2

Replies (174)

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 17, 2014 8:36pm

Dbirdie- praying for you!!

How's everyone feeling? I'm feeling better. I still can't sleep and I'm peeing every hour at night lol. My bbs hurt but nothing I can't deal with. Hope everyone's doing well!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by amag11 » Apr. 18, 2014 2:01am

Heather: I'm feeling much the same not sleeping great very restless at night but I'm only getting up to pee once in the middle of the night...lol. bbs are a little sore not bad more so in the nipple. Outside of that feeling pretty good. I'm not looking forward to the spring only because my allergies are already starting and with being pregnant don't know what I will be able to take to help with that. Hoping to stay on top of them and they won't get bad.

amag11

Reply by LeaDaysha » Apr. 18, 2014 6:48pm

Hey guys, this will be baby #1, and after a mc last fall things seem to be going well. It's a Christmas baby! 12/25 or 12/26.

LeaDaysha

Reply by sobechicky » Apr. 18, 2014 9:09pm

I am due December 12th! We are so excited, but we have had many losses in the past. First ultrasound is Monday, at 6w3d, I'm a nervous wreck!

sobechicky

Reply by rara4teddy » Apr. 19, 2014 8:25pm

Hi my name is rachel and im 20 years old, me and my fiance Paul (20) found out today that we are expecting, although the test (FRER) is still light it can be seen in plain site, no funky angles. This was our 2nd month ttcing with last month being a suspected but not confirmed CP. Lets hope this baby sticks :D with an estimated due date of 28th December 2014 xx

rara4teddy

Reply by Janet23 » Apr. 20, 2014 12:32am

Good luck! I'm due Dec/23 my third baby his first. Blessings!

Janet23

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 20, 2014 4:04pm

Hi I'm new! Coming over from CTP. After TTC for 1.5 years we got our first BFP 1 week ago (9DPO). Tests got darker and on Friday, 14DPO, my beta was 344. I'm a little high risk, I have thyroid and celiac disease. This was our third clomid cycle. Last cycle we had 2-3 eggs pop and caught none. This cycle we had 4 pop and since I'm an endometriosis suspect, and missed 2-3 eggs prior, we decided to go for it. Now I want to know a head count!!! How many are in there?!?! :) Repeat beta will be tomorrow. I'm also on progesterone suppositories because of an LP defect. I have to skip my progesterone tonight and will have my progesterone tested tomorrow. Also meeting with my endo tomorrow because my thyroid was starting to rise again and had some labs done on it on Friday. Hoping that looks ok!! First U/S will be 5-8.

This cycle was pretty normal so i was so surprised to get a BFP! Symptoms still around are minimal breast tenderness and still nipple sensitivity. Last few days have had a decreased appetite (very abnormal for me, i love food!). Not sleeping worth a hoot, but dunno if it's because I'm worried lil bean will stick and how many beans are there?!? Mild cramping/pressure a couple times a day last few days.

Anyhoo EDD is the 25th or 26!!

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 21, 2014 6:41pm

Quick update. Skipped prometrium last night. Today at 17DPO hcg beta 1102 and progesterone >60

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 21, 2014 7:27pm

Hi everyone! I found out about a week and a half ago! We've been trying for 3years! IUI#3 with injectables and femara did the trick.
I also think my thyroid was the culprit (I was unexplained)... 3 months on synthroid and then BFP! I'm so excited!!
My first ultrasound is 5/5 and can't wait for the days to go by...

Firstimemommy- wow your beta is quite high!! Maybe twins??? :)
Congratulations!!

Sobe- how was your ultrasound today??

User Image

miracle80

Reply by babymamochka2 » Apr. 21, 2014 9:17pm

Hi ladies! I'm about 5 weeks pregnant. Due December 20th. This is my second child. My Ds was born 5 years ago. I almost forgot what it feels like to be pregnant again. For the past 5 weeks i've been feeling dizzy and light headed, very tired with sore boobs and crazy appetite.

My first dr appointment scheduled for May 1st. Cant wait to see and hear the heartbeat.

babymamochka2

Reply by stickybean1976 » Apr. 22, 2014 10:31am

Looks like I won't be joining you ladies after all. I posted on here 2 weeks ago, my due date was my daughters birthday Dec 11th :-( Just going through my 3rd miscarriage in a row. 6 weeks this time and going through it naturally which is hell, apposed to my others at 11w 2 d&c's and 9w 1 d&c. Guess I should be grateful we have one daughter, she's 6.

I wish you all a lot of luck and hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths ahead.

Alesha from Australia x

stickybean1976

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 22, 2014 1:45pm

I'm so sorry Alesha!!! My heart goes out to you!!
Hugs to you!!!

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 22, 2014 1:49pm

Has anyone felt their hips being streched... pulled apart... I don't know how to explain that pain...???
They were hurting me all day yesterday, today it has subsided! But just wondering if anyone else felt that?

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 22, 2014 7:08pm

Alesha- I'm so sorry! I'll have you in my thoughts. Xoxoxo

Miracle 80- I haven't had any pains like that. Sometimes my hips hurt but I think it's from sitting to much. Lol

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 23, 2014 1:42am

miracle80 - so glad you got a BFP!! our next step was IUI if this cycle didn't work! i also have thyroid disease, but luckily we caught mine ASAP (that whole not having a period for 3 months tipped me off lol), but it took forever to get me cycling. i'm happy with my numbers :) but looks like not able to judge how many there are based off them, which i wish i could!!! i dunno if i can stay sane until 5/8 to know how many beans are in there and if the heart(s) are good!!! the docs won't venture a guess, dang it! ;) i had this weird shooting pain down my left hip bone tonight that i dunno what it is??? never felt before.

babymamochka2 - my appetite last week was so decreased, but now it seems to be elevated again! i'll be 5w on friday. i'm jealous your appt is so soon!!!

stickybean1976 - oh i'm so sorry!!!! do the docs have any idea why this has happened??? i hope they can figure it out so you get a sticky bean!

AFM, 4w4d along. my doc is very happy with all my numbers, 14DPO beta 344 and 17DPO beta 1102 and progesterone >60. i can discontinue my prometrium now. i begged the doc to let me do another round of beta and progesterone testing just to help my peace of mind until i can make my scan on 5/8. doc ordered it for me, now trying to decide if i go late this week or early next week? 17DPO was yesterday. just so worried and want my bean(s) to stick!!

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 23, 2014 4:55pm

Firstimemommy- I know how you feel... I can't wait for 5/5 to come, counting down the days!!
I had 3 total beta's taken so I don't blame you to want another one just to keep sane!! I'd do the same thing!!
Generally, I've been reading that your body will get a few aches and pains here and there that are weird... sounds like it's your body stretching to accommodate baby (well in your case babIES). So nothing to worry about.. just wondering if anyone else felt anything weird.

Babymamochka- so jealous! your appointment is around the corner!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sobechicky- Good luck on your ultrasound- will be praying this little bean stays for good!!!

I have very low energy today and all I want to do is go home and sleep!! I don't sleep very good at night for some reason I'm restless.. I wake up to go pee and then I have a problem going back to sleep! I'm exhausted!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 23, 2014 5:12pm

Heather and amag- just read that you guys can't sleep either!! What the heck!! maybe we need to have a night session the 3 of us LOL!!! I hate just sitting there trying to fall asleep and just tossing and turning and not being able to!! so frustrating!
Hope you guys are doing good!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 23, 2014 11:31pm

Miracle80- yes we do!! Lol!! I might sleep the first two to three hours well then after that forget it. Unless I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open, like last night but I still woke up a lot. Then come 4am I was wide awake. I'm working a horse show this weekend and I don't know how I'll make it threw in this Florida heat. Today, I feed horses and cleaned stalls by one o'clock I was sooo tired but couldn't fall asleep to nap for the life of me. I'm also having morning sickness all day. Hits me at different times all threw out the day. So frustrating. How about you?

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Barely_there86 » Apr. 24, 2014 6:12am

Hi ladies! Bouncing over from countdown to pregnancy! EDD sometime between December 15th and December 26th! Can't be too sure as conceived straight from an early miscarriage last month. Can't wait til my first scan to help me date a little better. As this is seen as a usual pregnancy will have to wait until the END OF MAY for this!! Boo!! Just added my first bump photo, feeling bloated and heavy already. I'm bigger now than I was at 20 weeks with my little girl 7 years ago!
Congratulations on all your BFPs and here's hoping we're all in it for the long haul!!!

Barely_there86

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 24, 2014 5:32pm

Heather- I too when trying to nap CANNOT fall asleep to save my life. I only manage to close my eyes and hear everything around me... so annoying! Last night though, I was sooo tired I went to bed earlier than normal and I slept through.. even when I woke up to pee I fell right back to sleep! It was so nice!!
Cool job with horses! That's amazing... does the smell make you queasy? I think it would bother me cause it's pretty strong..
How far along are you? When did your morning sickness start?
I don't have that yet...I just still feel slight cramping here and there and my hips are hurting, oh and I'm starting to get some acne on my face.. :(

Barely_there- Congratulations!!! So happy for you! I would totally demand them to see me earlier than END of MAY! That's a whole month away... especially since you had a miscarriage last month!

User Image

miracle80