Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

New February Club! - Page 2

Replies (114)

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jun. 25, 2012 10:52pm

Symptom of the day: My left breast hurts horrrribly! It's like sharp stabbing ache in my nipple. It's driving me crazy. Also - exhausted. I slept for 11 hours last night!

pregnantnovelist

Reply by AshleyNicole20 » Jun. 26, 2012 5:42pm

Hey everyone!!!

I am Ashley, I am 23y/o and expecting my 2nd baby on 2/6/13.

My soon to be ex-husband and I had been trying actively since Dec. He walked out 2 days before I got by BFP!!! But he KNEW there was a chance because not 2 weeks before we were having a discussion about having another baby and he said that is what he wanted so..

Lately I have been having a hard time being excited about it because of my situation but I am trying to stay positive.

I have lost about 9 lbs since right before I found out.. I cannot eat anything basically. If I am hungry I'm sick, if I eat I am sick, if I think about eating I am sick... It sucks!!! But it is all a good sign that baby is growing well!!

User Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

AshleyNicole20

Reply by Beckyb » Jun. 26, 2012 5:45pm

I'm only 5+0 today! But this morning I think I got a glimpse of what pregnancy fatigue is going to be like!

My alarm went off at 5am as I was on an early shift and I've never felt so 'out of it'... I couldn't lift my head off the pillow and struggled to turn my alarm off.

Definitely need an early night tonight!!!

Beckyb

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jun. 28, 2012 5:53pm

I know! I'm so tired. I could take lots of 45 minute naps day in and day out.

I'm still urinating a lot. To answer the question why: it's because our bodies are now producing 50% more blood due to the growing placenta and baby in our uteri!

pregnantnovelist

Reply by laura02 » Jun. 29, 2012 11:15am

i know how you both feel, im fine as soon as i wake up in the morning but by lunch time im ready for a nap and im silly enough to actually fight it. im worrie that if i give in and go to sleep then i wont sleep during the night. has anyone had any hint of sickness yet?
i constantly feel sick like the tail end of a tummy bug or like travel sickness but have managed to hold my self together and not actually be sick. sometimes i wish i could just to get a bit of relief but at least its all good signs.

laura02

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jun. 30, 2012 4:41pm

I'm Ashley, I'm 25, and 5w5d pregnant with our first. My due date is "Feb 25th", but that may change after my first prenatal appointment on the 17th of July.

We've been fighting infertility for a LONG time due to my endo. I had surgery this past Dec and went through treatment, and we got pregnant on my first cycle after treatment. We are so excited to meet our miracle baby. Time just seems to be DRAGGING since I found out. I just want to hear the heartbeat already and see him/her and to find out if it's twins or not. :-D We also have 2 dogs at home and they've been VERY snuggly with me lately. I think they know. lol.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jun. 30, 2012 4:48pm

I've been getting nauseous every now and then. Nothing horrible though. My boobs feel like Mike Tyson had a go at them though. I mean holy cow they hurt. I had to resort to wearing sports bras now. I've been urinating a lot lately as well. Like clock work I wake up at 3AM and have to go like I've been holding it all day, then I feel like I'm starving, so I keep a few slices of bread on my night stand in a ziplock and nibble on them as needed. I've been extremely exhausted too! I go to work at 2:30, right when afternoon fatigue tends to slap me in the face and it is SO hard keeping my eyes open. I actually fell asleep once already at work, which is why I guess I was pregnant. lol.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jun. 30, 2012 6:16pm

Oh awesome. The queasy has begun! I feel like I have to eat constantly or else I will start to get super nauseaus. Also my appetite has definitely picked up. I'm eating second helpings of everything. It makes my DF (dear fiance) very happy.

pregnantnovelist

Reply by AshleyNicole20 » Jun. 30, 2012 7:45pm

Hey ladies,

NAUSEA and I are NOT FRIENDS!!! But for some reason it hasn't got this hint yet!! I AM SICK ALL THE TIME!!!! If I am hungry I am sick, If I eat at all I get sick, if I think about food I get sick!!! HOLY COW!!!

I am SOOO tired ALL the time!!! I feel like I never sleep anymore and my eye lids are like 10lbs each!! I was tired with my DS but I slept all the time and with this one I can't so it's been rough..

Soon to be ex-husband is making me bonkers but really did we expect anything less??? But I stood up for myself today and basically put him in his place about how I was NOT SOLELY to blame for our falling apart and made him face reality that he did MORE then I did to ruin it!!

AND I am craving OE eggs and hashbrowns!!! MMMMMM:)

User Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

AshleyNicole20

Reply by penny89 » Jul. 2, 2012 7:02am

Hi Ladies,

My name is Penny and Im due with baby #3 Feb 24th.
I have 2 daughters, 2 yr old and a 11 month old. They are all very close in age!
I had a blighted ovum/missed miscarriage last december at 7 weeks.
I have my first ultrasound July 4th so Im very anxious to see that little flickering heartbeat. FX
This will be our last baby, which is a bit of a sad feeling, but 3 kids is enough for us!!!
I am guessing another girl as we already have 2!!

Good Luck everyone and hopeing we all have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

penny89

Reply by Tropical » Jul. 2, 2012 12:58pm

My EDD is Feb 19, going for the first U/S in two weeks.
Tired early in the evenings, some minor nausea, no actual sickness though. This is our first baby and we're so excited. 4th anniversary in August which will also mark the end of the first trimester and when we will tell everyone.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tropical

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jul. 5, 2012 4:37pm

OH btw my LMP was May 21st. I had some spotting and pain and ended up in the ER Sunday (7/1) and I was labeled as high risk for miscarriage. Then had a check up 2 days later. Sunday my HCG levels were 1700 plus some change and Tuesday (7/3) my levels jumped up to 3300 plus some change. I get more blood work done on Friday to see if the levels are still rising. I got to see our little miracle through ultra sound, but it was still too soon to see a heartbeat with their equipment. The military doesn't have the top of the line machines. My first official prenatal appointment is on the 17th, so we'll be able to see the heart by then. I don't have spotting anymore and I have only had dull annoying cramps. lol.

My nausea has come back and has not left. I feel SO sick all the time. I'm one of those people that will do anything to keep myself from throwing up, but I'm strongly considering just doing it to see if it'll make me feel better. OH and I have pregnancy brain. I am SO forgetful lately and just can't stay focused. I just want to stay home and sleep on the couch. Work is going to SUCK! I'm the ONLY woman in my work place and the guys don't understand why I have to take so many bathroom breaks. Frustrating. lol.

Anyways, I hope pregnancy is treating y'all better than it is me.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by Tropical » Jul. 11, 2012 2:25pm

Hoping for a good appointment for you ashleybrooke87, we have our first ultrasound on Monday the 16th.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tropical

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jul. 11, 2012 9:05pm

ashleybrooke87,

I know this is horrible but, having bad nausea is a good sign in regards to the more symptoms you have the less likely you are to miscarriage! So definitely excited for you to be sick.

On that same note, being sick sucks. I feel like I'm constantly in a state of just getting over a hangover or the flu. Queasy, crampy, and uncomfortable.

pregnantnovelist

Reply by laura02 » Jul. 12, 2012 11:45am

where are you guys from??

i live in the UK and have found some amazing losengers for morning sickness and nausea. they are called SEA BAND MAMA! they are completely drug free and are made of Ginger, Glucose and folic acid.

i have been taking them for a couple of weeks and they relieved my terible nausea straight away like literally as soon as i popped one ito my mouth.

im pretty sure you can buy them online but i was able to buy them over the counter in my local pharmacy.

might be worth a try if the sicknes and nausea are really getting on top of you. xx

laura02

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jul. 12, 2012 6:51pm

This is ashleybrooke87. I just changed my username to something that shows my heritage a little better. lol. I am Irish and Cherokee and born on the East Coast (NC), but I was raised in Texas (less taxes). I now live in CO because my husband is stationed at Fort Carson. There is rumor that his unit is getting deployed in February. I'm due Feb 25th. Freagin Army! I'm tough though. ;-)

I have been told by MANY that being sick mean a healthy baby, so I must be having a freaking super baby. Haha. I finally went to the doctor because my morning sickness was so bad I couldn't keep food or water down. She Rx'd me some Zofran and that stuff is AMAZING!! I can actually eat now. It doesn't get rid of the nausea completely, but it takes enough of the edge off that you can eat and not vomit. It's been a blessing. I also got some "Preggie Pops" from Babies-R-Us. They work pretty well for a short amount of time.

The only major problem I have now is CONSTIPATION TO THE EXTREME!! LOL Sorry, TMI, but it's awful. I did some research and read the benefiber and stool softeners are safe. SO I just took two stool softener pills and drank in down with a glass of juice with two spoonfuls of benefiber mixed into it. LOL This better work! I feel like a shaken soda bottle. LOL I'll let you ladies know if it works, if anyone wants to know.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by Tropical » Jul. 13, 2012 1:13pm

I'm in Houston, Texas.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tropical

Reply by Beckyb » Jul. 14, 2012 11:18am

I'm in Liverpool, UK

Becky x

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beckyb

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jul. 16, 2012 2:33am

I'm out of Bangor, Maine

pregnantnovelist

Reply by Baby092012 » Jul. 16, 2012 11:45am

Hi I am Angel.I am a mom to one earth child Trinity and mom to two Angels Noah and Baby Z! I am 8 weeks due February on the 25th.I have my first appointment today and I am scared. wish me luck

Baby092012