Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2013 babies! Who's with me? - Page 2

Replies (69)

Reply by ttcbaby2jessicaz » Jan. 14, 2013 4:22am

I found out that I was pregnant with baby number 2 on January 2.we've been trying since October.are son turn 2 in November.we're so excited to give him a sibling.my estimated due date is September 15th.

so far I have had the normal symptoms.super tired, sore tatas, having to pee every 5 mins. One symtom that I havnt ever had is the last few nights I have been waking up soaked in sweat. Totally gross! Byt way worth it! Lol

Its nice to recognize some names from the ttc forum ��

ttcbaby2jessicaz

Reply by ttcbaby2jessicaz » Jan. 14, 2013 4:28am

oh yeah congratulations everybody how rude of me lol

ttcbaby2jessicaz

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 14, 2013 2:45pm

Congrats Babynique and TTCbaby2!!

I am so excited for all of us!! I'm 6 weeks now and the morning sickness has kicked in. BLEHHHH. Just can't wait to see my baby bean Feb 5! I'll be 9 weeks :)

So I know its still pretty early in the game but has anyone given any thought to how they will deliver this time? I know with this being #2 I keep thinking about my last delivery and how I want this one to be sooo different than the last.

kcordell

Reply by slewakoa » Jan. 14, 2013 8:08pm

welcome JESSICA--- I have had a few nights of nasty night sweats bad. no fun! and I get very cold during the day and very hot at night, strange. Anyway...

KCORDELL- this is my first and I would like to try to do a vaginal delivery (not sure yet b/c of previous pelvis fracture and hip surgery) but definitely want epidural! I have been through a lot of pain before and would never choose to go through it again if i didn't have to. The beauty of modern medicine!

User Image

slewakoa

Reply by babynique22 » Jan. 14, 2013 8:20pm

Thanks kcordell. As I am happy to be pregnant. But i did have a pregnancy scare yesterday. I had to go to the er because I was bleeding and got a hematoma from lovenox injections. Thought I lost the baby. But REI nurse told me my HCG levels on friday was 85 and yeterday they was 356. So there is great progession. Since then the bleeding has subsided. By any rate I have to take an another HCG test tomorrow to make sure things are going okay. I pray all is well. But I will be getting a early u/s soon. Not sure of the date though.

OAN: I want to go a different route than my first pregnancy as far as deliver. But with my APS I dont think I have much option other than being induce and put on pain meds.

babynique22

Reply by Zanaka » Jan. 15, 2013 1:12pm

Hello ladies,
I got my BFP last wednesday at 8DPO and due Sept 24th. This is my third pregnancy but no babies yet :( First one was a missed miscarriage at 10 wks last april, second one a chemical last month. Really hoping this one will stick!!!!
Hcg at 11DPO 138, 14DPO 879.
Trying to stay positive..

Zanaka

Reply by Zanaka » Jan. 15, 2013 1:13pm

Oh and so far the only symptoms I have are sore boobs and extremely tired.. occasionally cramping/pulling pain. Felt this from 6DPO.

User Image

Zanaka

Reply by Holly3307 » Jan. 16, 2013 2:21pm

Hi ladies, just wanted to give you an update. Yesterday was 18DPO and I had my first beta. I got the results this morning. 1715! I'm over the moon. I'm thinking about getting another beta tomorrow or Friday. I'm really starting to get excited.

No major symptoms yet other than fatigue!

Holly3307

Reply by kimburski » Jan. 17, 2013 5:18am

Got my BFP this morning at 18 DPO! I promised myself I wouldn't test until after my missed period and got a strong positive. This is our first baby and we are over the moon! Due around 9/19. I "just knew" early on (around 3 DPO) that I was pregnant because my boobs started hurting like I've never experienced and my nipples were sore which I never get, even before AF. No other major symptoms, besides bloating and some lower back discomfort which I typically get before AF. Have been more fatigued than normal but not enough to keep me from my normal routine. Still dancing and doing yoga! Congrats to all my fellow September Mommy's, looking forward to being pg buddies with you ladies!
For those still trying or waiting to test LOADS OF BABY DUST! It will happen!

kimburski

Reply by Lindsaytom » Jan. 17, 2013 11:49am

Zanaka - Congrats! So when you were POAS so was I and we're due on the same day.
3rd pregnancy for me, 1 DS and 1 missed miscarriage. I'm praying with you that this is my time.

- 27 September but mc in October at 8wks
- 08 January 2013

VBAC planned however if baby hasn't arrived by 16 September then we will have a c-sec.

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Lindsaytom

Reply by mayele » Jan. 17, 2013 11:52am

Hey after ttc for 5 months this is going to be my first child. I am due on Sept. 22 and super excited.!

mayele

Reply by Holly3307 » Jan. 17, 2013 3:12pm

Just called my OBs office since they never called me back last week about my first U/S appointment. They do not have an opening until February 14th, so it looks like I have to wait until then to see my little jellybean.

My doctor's office said they don't do beta's unless there is a concern, so I ordered my own lab test online and had it at 18DPO. My HCG was at 1715. I am going to take another one today at 20DPO since I am scheduled to travel abroad next week. Just want to make sure everything is fine and my numbers are increasing. I will let you all know my 2nd beta numbers tomorrow.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

Holly3307

Reply by Zanaka » Jan. 18, 2013 10:11pm

Lisayom - Congrats! :) Yeah fingers crossed for us.
when do you go in for your ultrasound? Mine isn't till 7th week so have another couple of weeks of waiting.. It is killing me. Still no morning sickness, just very very tired..

Zanaka

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Jan. 20, 2013 8:49pm

Hello everyone! I am due on Sept 1 with my 5th baby. This pregnancy was a HUGE shock, but we are happy and thankful! I have my first OB appt on Tues and I can't wait. I have already had one U/S and gotten to see my baby's heart beat. I have never been so newly pregnant and known about it so I am still in disbelief. :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by yesollis » Jan. 20, 2013 9:55pm

hi girls

well my due date is sept 2 so ecxited had m/c last year in aug but I didn't stress about it and just found out 2 weeks ago that I was prego. not to many symptoms just sore nipples tired always hungry but no nausea I also wake up all sweaty in the morning I guess they are hot flashes but I got one worry that when I go to the doc they wont see anything and tell me that im not prego im so scared idk what to do or what to think well will see then

congrats to all of yall =)

yesollis

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Jan. 20, 2013 11:41pm

Congrat's yesollis! I'm sure things will be ok, I know the feeling of being scared. I found out I was pregnant on Jan2- I've never been so newly pregnant and known about it so I was worried it was a mistake! Hope all goes well for you :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Jan. 22, 2013 10:30pm

Found out today that I'm actually due a day earlier- Aug 31st, and since i'll have a c-section @ 39wks it'll be even earlier!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by Loot18 » Jan. 23, 2013 1:36am

Welcome and congrats to those who have joined the forum! I have my first u/s on 1/29 and first doc appt. I saw the nurse last week and she seems to think they may consider me high risk since I have had infertility issues and a miscarriage. I really hope not, but I am so praying for a healthy baby on that screen.

Loot18

Reply by Lindsaytom » Jan. 23, 2013 5:29pm

Hey ladies

Spent the night and all morning throwing up none stop. Cramping was intense, one small tiny drop of blood when I wiped.

Dh took me to the hospital for a IV drip, nausea meds and something for cramping. They didn't do an ultrasound or anything.

Will only go to doc for first appointment and u/s on 8th Feb 2013. Cannot wait and hope things work out this time.

Lindsaytom

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Jan. 24, 2013 12:49am

Praying for all of you ladies that are having a hard time MS wise and for any other problems you may be facing. I hope all goes well!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5