Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sep 2013 babies!!! - Page 20

Replies (455)

Reply by lyssa787 » Apr. 4, 2013 9:35pm

Congrats on the girls and boys!! :D
Today was my 16w appointment and we got a quick ultrasound. Doc said he thought it was a girl and it sure looks like that to me. Lines, but no junk :) However, he said not to paint the nursery just yet. Our 19w scan is just a few weeks away, so we are waiting til then to break out the pink confetti and cake :/
***kind of frustrating, since I'm pretty sure it's a girl. Buuuut DH doesn't want to take a chance at being wrong, how awkward for the poor little kiddo if we're wrong. I get that, but...i still say it's a girl :P So for now you ladies are the only ones who get any hints at gender :) At any rate, hb was 146 and it (she :P) was pretty active in there. When he put the thingy on my stomach the baby moved away - so cool :D

I had issues sleeping before, but since I got my kick butt body pillow I'm sleeping better than I ever have. IT ROCKS. got it from babyage.com

lyssa787

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Apr. 5, 2013 1:57am

I can't remember who said what, lol.

But....

I still get sickness. It depends on what I eat. I have determined that some things are not like by baby so they don't stay for very long...for example this week it has been capisun. Anytime I drink one I get sick so....I am not drinking them anymore. Also, meat seems to do it. So no steak, pork chops, etc. I can hold onto chicken and hamburgers.

I have been making a pillow fort thing. I have a body pillow that is usually pressed between me and my hubby and two pulls under my head and one behind my back. But of course I am hot so I have the celing fan going even when its like 40 degrees outside. Last night at 2a the baby decided to "ball up" right on my right side. So I had this hard mass on that side for about 30 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and woke up my hubby. His voice seems to be soothing so he laid his head on my belly and started talking to the baby. 5 minutes later the mass is gone and the baby is gently tapping me where his head is. Apparently someone loves their daddy already.

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 5, 2013 2:11am

I can't eat ANYTHING! I swear this little boy does not like me "filling up" so anything and everything I eat does not agree with me. He starts to kick and move until my belly hurts! No wonder I haven't gained any weight in 18wks! DH is very concerned that I'm not eating enough and is constantly getting on me to eat, eat, eat....Easier said than done. :(

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by Lindsaytom » Apr. 5, 2013 6:26am

Hi ladies,

Sucks to hear there are still some who are suffering from ms. I really feel for ou as I know its a pain.

Thankfully my apetite is back, even though its much smaller than what I expected and food is not really a big thing for me. I hope it stays this way as DH says I'm looking so good for 16wks. Real nice compliment.

I literally just have a bump. I forgot to take a 15wks official picture. Balls. Realized now.

Oh well.

Baby is growing, which makes me super happy. Starting to feel him more. DS is 4 and he cannot understand why he can't feel anything yet (same goes for Dh).

SIL had her baby on Tuesday, he is actually so cute and healthy. But like doc said all could be great now but who knows if it will stay that way in the long run. He was 2.5kg at birth. They are being discharged from hospital this morning.

- 27 September but mc in October at 8wks
- 08 January 2013

VBAC planned however if baby hasn't arrived by 16 September then we will have a c-sec.

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Lindsaytom

Reply by Alyshax0 » Apr. 6, 2013 4:45pm

Hi everyone! My name is Alysha, Im due Sep 22nd! I just recently found out I am having a baby boy! I had a 3d ultrasound done at 15weeks4days when we found out! It just feels so much more real now, knowing he's a boy and his name, Nicholas Jr., its just such an amazing feeling! My fiance wanted a boy so bad so I knew he couldn't be happier. Everything pointed to a girl with me so I was deff surprised when we found out. The Chinese gender prediction said girl for me, I been breaking out on my chest face and back since day 1, terrible morning sickness, craving sweets like crazy, lol so yea I deff was feeling like he was a girl but when I heard "it's a boy" I couldn't have been more happy! I was secretly hoping for a boy lol but would've been happy either way of course.. Thinking of a girl name was driving me CRAZY!! Lol not having to think of that anymore is a big relief haha! Just thought I would share my wonderful experience with everyone!! :)

" rel="nofollow">User Image

Alyshax0

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 8, 2013 2:55am

Took my youngest out to lunch today with a gf and her 10mo daughter, we had a blast! We did a little shopping and then went back to her house where she gave me a huge box of clothes and diapers along with a swing and some other things. She is a saint, lol!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 8, 2013 3:44am

Welcome Alysha and on your baby ! I am also having a boy; John Patrick is his name.
I've had a very productive day every day since Friday, but I'm paying for it now! Had my last big performance on stage with the choirs at the college on Friday night. A 10 hour rehearsal with an hour and a half long performance flat wore me out! Then Saturday I helped DH carry out some old dressers to the burn pile, went to a nephew's birthday party, cooked a roast and then came home to plant some roses. Today we helped a friend move her living room furniture to another room to fix the flooring, and afterwards enjoyed a lovely ride on the Harley! What a great way to kill a few days!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by kcordell » Apr. 8, 2013 2:02pm

Welcome alysha! I'm also having a boy! My 2nd boy :) My first is 3 now! Theyrr are soo much fun! I love it!

2frsty wow!! So productive!! I just saw your fruit chart. Our boys are getting big!!

Afm 18w 1d!!! And I cant believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 8, 2013 5:56pm

19 wks today! Can't believe I'm almost halfway done!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 9, 2013 2:33pm

It's my youngest's 4th birthday today! Where has my baby gone, he's been replaced by a big boy! We are going to surprise him with a Batman themed party when he get's home from school. :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by bubica » Apr. 10, 2013 11:40am

Oh, how I envy all of you that knows the baby's gender

I'll probably find out at May 9th,I have Doppler then.
My sister gave my all of her baby boys clothing, so I figured out I must have a girl
Baby girls look cute in blue

And, I start to be worried about not feeling baby kicks
A lot of women praise themselves feeling the kicks already in 16w, I'm 19w 2d and I feel nothing

bubica

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 10, 2013 1:44pm

bubica--> Don't stress too much over not feeling baby kicks. I haven't felt what I'm "sure" are kicks either, and I'm 18w3d! And had I not paid for an elective scan, I wouldn't know the sex yet, either! So don't fret; all will be perfect!

Well as of yesterday evening, I have completed the shampooing of my bedroom carpet, vacuumed and shampooed the hallway, and vacuumed the stairs. Whew! No wonder I can't hardly move this morning! It almost feels like I'm nesting (I know I'm too early for that!) but I've been trying to clean, clean, clean! I think it's more likely that it's because here in Illinois we've had a terrible winter and now that spring is here I can open my windows up and catch up on the deep cleaning! Today's agenda: laundry! Yuck!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by cjpalaska » Apr. 10, 2013 3:55pm

So I had a scary day yesterday.... I was having what felt like chest pains for several hours and finally called my dh and we ended up going to the ER. Just in case..... I have never had pain like that before and it was scary! It was only on the side of my heart and right to the side of my breastbone...... at times it was really sharp pain and took my breath away! Well they did lots of tests and everything looked good - then they said my blood test was elevated for a blood clot.... but pregnancy can cause that too. They didn't want to risk it though and send me home without being sure- which meant I had to have a CAT scan of my heart ..... which they don't recommend during pregnancy. So they called my OB and discussed it with them and he approved it under the circumstances. I trust his decision. And they said it has a low risk. But they made me sign a consent form that had horrible things on it like miscarriage; retardation; ect. Well I had the test done - I wouldn't have except my OB said it was ok. But still unnerving!! I had to do it though. Well it turned out ok in the end but they said it could be esophageal spams from heartburn or muscle ect. changes from pregnancy. It still hurts some today but it is better! Maybe I just pulled a muscle badly walking our dog.... that's my thought. Hoping the scan I had didn't cause any problems though

cjpalaska

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 10, 2013 7:42pm

@cj- I think if your dr really thought there would be a problem with the scan they wouldn't have done it. I'm sure everything will be ok, but I will pray for you nonetheless! Hope you feel better.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by babynummie » Apr. 10, 2013 8:05pm

I'm so happy that I've found this thread. I love reading all of your updates as most of your due dates are so close to mine. Reading about everyone's movement or lack of movement is so interesting to me as I was getting a little nervous. Movement isn't as often as I would like but I have absolutely no idea what's "normal"

We are due Sept 2nd, this is our first baby and we have had mulitiple MC's. This pregnancy is an absolute blessing and we could not be happier!!! We find out Friday the sex, I personally CAN'T WAIT!!

Look forward to continue reading your updates and sharing this pregnancy with all of you...as this is it for us...we are a one and done couple

babynummie

Reply by cjpalaska » Apr. 10, 2013 11:02pm

Welcome Babynummie!! I am excited for you to find out the sex!! We didn't find out ours with the first.... I had her this last year June 1st! She is now 10 and 1/2 months old! But this time around we decided to find out and I have a high risk dr. apt. on the 25th..... so I am hoping to know then! Do you want a boy or girl? I know with me it took us 2 years and infertility apts. to get our first so we were happy regardless......

cjpalaska

Reply by little.zzuuu » Apr. 10, 2013 11:21pm

Oh, I found this thread just now. I'm a first time mom-to-be, due on 5 September. So nice to see I'm not the only one with the same worries about not feeling the movement of the tiny one just yet. Sometimes when I suddenly get up it feels like my belly bounces up somehow. Not sure if that is what I'm supposed to feel :)

little.zzuuu

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 11, 2013 1:33am

Welcome Babynummie & little.zzuuu and on your little bundles! Wishing you both a ! I have been feeling what feels like little nerve twinges above my pubic bone off and on since 14 or so weeks; not sure if it's him but I can definitely tell that's where he likes to lay, so I'm hopeful! Could it be him squirming about? I don't go back for my next appointment/ultrasound scan until the 26th of April and it feels like it's forever away! But then again I'm not a very patient person!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 11, 2013 2:40am

My little guy is CONSTANTLY moving, lol! I swear he does not know the meaning of "bedtime." He's active at the most unusual times. I am just now able to feel them on the outside but DH refuses to feel(it creeps him out) and my daughter is ecstatic over it!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by babynummie » Apr. 11, 2013 12:30pm

Good Morning Ladies!

@CJPalaska - Congrats on your 2nd, I hope it's an easy pregnancy for you even though you're considered high risk. We are personally hoping for a boy just because of all of the outdoor things we enjoy doing but I will be super happy with whatever bundle we are blessed with :)

@little.zzuuu - Welcome!!! We are only a few days apart for our due dates. I also feel the "bounce" feeling your explaining...it's hard to tell what's real and what i'm hoping it to be. :)

Is anyone else experiencing this sciatic nerve pain? That is absolutely the only complaint that I could possibly have. I have been going to the chiropractor, i've had a massage, i've tried the on all fours doing the figure 8 thing that he suggested but nothing is really working. I feel like I might be scaring this poor baby when I randomly yelp from the pain. I"ve ordered a prenatal yoga video...i'll try anything.

babynummie