Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 3

Replies (174)

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 27, 2014 5:53pm

miracle80 - i hope the sleep is going better :) my sleep still mostly suffers :/ i don't have morning sickness yet either... and i really want that scan to see how many i have in there!!! and want healthy heartbeat(s) too :)

barely there - i still can't believe they won't scan you sooner than that, especially after the MC last cycle. your belly photo is too cute :)

heather - hope you're sleeping better too :) how are the smells treating you now?

AFM, 5w2d. not so much having uterine cramping anymore. now it's moreso these weird pains closer to my hips, the inguinal region. bbs even more tender, can have sudden sharp pains, or almost feel itchy. they seem fuller, and the tissue firmer. appetite has been overall good. no nausea or vomiting... yet! tomorrow doing my beta and progesterone test that i begged the doc to let me do for peace of mind :)

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Barely_there86 » Apr. 28, 2014 6:38am

Miracle and firsttimemommy - yeah it's annoying I have to wait so long. They won't follow up on miscarriages unless you have 3 in a row apparently. As frustrating as this is, I'm taking comfort from the fact that having one technically is nothing more than bad luck and won't affect this one all at.
Firsttimemommy good luck with your beta checks. Let us know how you're getting on! So wish I could have mine checked!
Symptoms are here thick and heavy now. Nauseous practically all the time. VERY sensitive to smells, had many a wretching times when they've been too much. The kitchen bin is literally killing me every time even though it's no different to any other time!! Boobs are HUGE, tender and heavy. My belly is just extraordinary too! I feel like I'm growing every day and my best friend (had to tell her!) is convinced there's more than one in there. Have absolutely no history of twins in my family though and I'm still young so chances are minimal I'd say. Waking continuously throughout the night for toilet visits and tired so so tired!! Have been having to have naps throughout the day this weekend. I can see me crashing as soon as I walk through the door tonight!

Barely_there86

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 28, 2014 12:48pm

Miracle80- I'm still not sleeping much better. Even when I'm doing stuff all day, I get tired but still sleep like crap. Very frustrating. Every time I try to take a nap, either someone wakes me up or my phone goes off. Saturday my mom had a huge horse show that I worked. I was sooo tired when it was over but then I couldn't sleep. Last night I woke up with a headache and neck/ back pain. If I lay in bed to long my hips hurt. The smells are just stronger to me but I've been around horses my whole life so I guess it really doesn't bother me. What does bother me... My husbands aerosol deodorant. It just kills me. The nausea comes and goes. It started about @5 weeks. Today so far I feel good. I have two boys and I was never sick or tired. Makes me wonder if this ones a girl. Lol. I'm 7 weeks and 6 days today. I m/c three times before this on or before 5 weeks so I think this time were good. How are you feeling? Sleeping any better?

Firsttimemommy30- smells aren't to bad it's the amount of food I eat that is crazy!!!! How are you feeling ?

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! How's everyone doing?

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 28, 2014 6:22pm

Firstimemommy- I have pretty much the same things going on exactly as you described. I had these weird cramps near my hip bones on both sides.. they were annoying more than anything. But that's stopped now and just have some back pain today. My boobs are firmer and definitely fuller and nips bigger too. No nausea ... at least not yet..
Can't wait to hear what you beta is!!
My sleep is a little better, however last night had a hard time falling asleep... hope yours is better!

Barelythere- ah so sorry to hear nausea has set in! Are you already showing???

Heather- ok yea, that makes sense.. if you've been around it all your like you're just used to it! LOL on your hubby's aerosol deodorant! That's too funny!!
Yea, maybe it is a girl if you had a completely different experience with your two boys! :) Sorry about your miscarriages... I really hope this one sticks and it sounds like you may have passed your danger zone!!
I'm doing good, thanks! Nothing too major yet... my face has broken out, peeing a lot, and breast changes.. but that's about it!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 28, 2014 6:35pm

Update, hcg at 5w3d was 13787 and progesterone 60. Doubling time 45 hours!!

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by miracle80 » Apr. 28, 2014 7:33pm

Way to go Firsttimemommy!!!!! Sounds great!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Barely_there86 » Apr. 28, 2014 7:47pm

Miracle yeah unfortunately showing quite a bit. Had to invest in a few baggy tops last week so I can try my very best to hide it for a few more weeks! Also bought some maternity jeans!! My normal jeans were just suffocating me when I wore them. Still in my normal work trousers at the mo but I can't see me staying in them much longer!
Firsttimemommy yay, levels are GOOD!!! Has anything been mentioned about the chance of multiples for you or just waiting on the scan?
The near hip pains people are mentioning, I have also been having the same. Nearly convinced myself I had an ectopic because they were so severe at times. After quite a bit of googling (I do love google...!) I'm coming up with "round ligament pain" basically your uterus stretching and although more likely in the 2nd trimester can be felt as early on as we are. I'm guessing we're so aware of our bodies now unfortunately what would normally slip by somebody is being picked up by us as it's not "normal" for us!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 29, 2014 12:40pm

Yayaya Firsttimemommy!!!! Levels look great!

Today I'm at 8 weeks!! I was beginning to think I'd never make it this far! I've def gotten a little bigger lol. I have been posting my pics if you guys want to check them out. Has anyone else been posting weekly pics? I feel better today. I did wake up with a horrible backache but it seems to be gone now. Thank you Tylenol !! I woke up to pee a lot last night but still slept good the first five hours. I've been dreaming like crazy. Anyone else have that going on? My breast are def getting bigger and they are pretty firm. They feel kinda hard lol. Hubby seems to like it :) last night I went out and had the best Greek salad with chicken gyro meat on it. I crave anything with vinager.

How's everyone feeling today? Good I hope!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Barely_there86 » Apr. 29, 2014 5:03pm

Hi heather. Just checked out your photos, nice little bump coming along. I'm already so much bigger than you *sob*!!! My next photo will be put up tomorrow, I'm going to try to do them every Wednesday. It's quite ludicrous how large I am right now. I'm now nauseous practically 90% of the day. Waking up to vomit too. :-( this is not a smooth ride!! Completely gone off meat now too. All I can really stomach is carbs. Bread and potatoes are my go to at the moment although I don't particularly have an appetite, just trying to make sure I eat something!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 29, 2014 7:50pm

Barelythere86- I'm sorry your not feeling well. I have days I wake up and feel like I'm going to puke all day. As long as your staying hydrated. I would recommend smart water. It's better then Gatorade because your not I taking all that sugar. I live on smart water. ESP when I'm in the sun, I drink that. Any food is better then none!! I looked at your picture, were about the same size. For me, it's kinda bitter sweet to be gaining weight. I had really given up on getting pregnant because I m/c ed three times before this so I started going to the gym and doing insanity. As soon as I was a few pounds away from my goal I got pregnant. Lol. I know I'm getting bigger for sure because my clothes don't fit. Also because we never had a wedding (we just went to the court house) so now were two weeks away from our ceremony, I go to my fitting and it didn't fit at all. The lady must have told me 100 times I've gained weight. Lol. I try to take my pics on Tuesdays. I look foward to seeing yours tomorrow :).

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Apr. 30, 2014 1:59am

your belly pics are too cute, all of you! i finally got brave and uploaded mine i took last friday at 5 weeks. i want to try to take a pic each friday. also been trying to drink a lot of water each day, have been doing this over a year. i seem to only be able to put down 2.2-2.5L though, but that's 9-10 glasses in a day, so not too bad. i just can't sleep!!!! any advice on what to do?

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Barely_there86 » Apr. 30, 2014 9:46am

Heather- yeah I get the bitter sweetness of the weight gain. I'm forever trying to stay in my uk size 8s getting harder and harder as the years go on though! My maternity trousers are size 10 which I can deal with but I bought a pair of size 12 normal jeans and they fit pretty snug too!! It's all for a good cause though isn't it! My Xmas request this year is going to be a years gym membership for 2015!!
Firsttimemommy your bump is lovely! Coming along nicely ay! For your sleep I have nothing? I think it's literally a case of waiting it out and fingers crossed it gets better soon!

Still feeling pretty rubbish today. Not AS bad I don't think though. Managed to get a better sleep last night, woke up a few times nauseous but nothing came of it thankfully. I'm not feeling as bloated today either which is nice because it was starting to become painful! Got to go visit family today so loosest clothing and mints close to hand! I've found xxl strong mints have been really good at keeping the nausea off for half an hour or so. I'm getting SPOTTY too! Awful big ones on my cheeks, never get them there!!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 30, 2014 12:24pm

Firsttimemommy - what sleep? I don't even know what that is! I don't think there's anything you can do about it other then wait it out and pray it gets better. I slept awful last night. Not only do I have to pee every five mins but this morning I have the worst back and neck pain. I'm current
In Florida but leave for New York in two weeks praying I get a better bed. Lol. I have tried taking Tylenol pm for sleep but that was just a waist of money. Didn't help one bit.

Barely there - I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad. Just remember it will get better. Plus the reward at the end makes it worth it!!! I have bought new pants just yet because I've just been wearing my workout clothes with an elastic band. Lol.

I'm at 8 weeks so I'm hoping by week 12 I'll feel better. Everyone baby bump pics are so cute. By 20 weeks were all going to have some big bumps. I'm looking foward to looking pregnant and not just fat.

Anyone getting cravings? I swear I'm going to turn into a Greek salad with chicken gyro meat!! Or a pickle!!!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Barely_there86 » May. 1, 2014 3:13pm

Hi ladies. Got to go for a scan tomorrow AM because my pains have become pretty in area le over the last couple of days. Fingers crossed it's just me overthinking every minute detail because of last month. :-(

Heather, no cravings just yet, massive aversions to meat though! Can't stand the thought of it and when the other half strts cooking it I have to get far away!! Also I was in the habit of treating myself to one proper cup of tea a day followed by decaf for the rest of it. That's come to a halt now and just can't keep it down!!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by miracle80 » May. 1, 2014 6:18pm

Hi girls,

Ohhh you all look so so cute with your baby bumps... I feel kinda left out so I'll post my week 4 and week 5 pics.. (I'll know for sure how far along I am on Monday when I go to the doc).

I hear ya on the sleep... really nothing you can do sweetie! Maybe try exhausting yourself throughout the day so as to be so so tired that you can do nothing else but sleep!

You guys are talking about food aversions and all.. and I really don't have any... I'm not even nauseous... I'm trying not to worry because I do have other symptoms like my boobs are killing me, they're fuller now and when I take my bra off, they just hurt without even touching them. I think I'm noticing some more prominent veins as well. Oh and my face is all zits.. I've been popping them though! Ouch!! I'm also peeing all the time!!
I get very hungry but can eat anything... I have no issues there. At least not yet.

Barelythere- I hope your scan shows your little bean nice and snug and healthy in there.. What kind of pains are you having?
You still have a ton of strong pregnancy symptoms though, so think positive!! :)

User Image

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » May. 1, 2014 6:33pm

So I posted my pics and I can see them in the general Pregnancy photos but when I click to my profile and go to photos it shows nothing. :(
Do you guys see them?

User Image

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » May. 1, 2014 6:52pm

Never mind.. I figured it out!! You should be able to see them now...

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 2, 2014 3:45pm

Barelythere- how did your appointment go? I hope all went well! Fingers crossed for you.

Miracle - your bump is so cute! I wouldn't worry about not having a bunch of symptoms. I didn't really have any symptoms with my other pregnancies. This is I think is rough because I'm now in my 30s. lol. I live in Florida at the moment and it's so hot here. Being pregnant makes it worse. I'm taking two showers a day because I feel sticky. Thanks humidity.

Can anyone feel there uterus yet? I'm pretty sure I feel mine as of yesterday. I swear my bump is getting bigger everyday. The say you get bigger fast after your first baby and I think it's true. I can't remember if I did with my second. I worked so much back then I never took the time to enjoy the pregnancy. This time I'm making sure to take it all in. Hope everyone is feeling good today!!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 2, 2014 3:51pm

Hi i can see some names i've seen before. Mine is Funus on the other sight but i'm chestnutroast on here thanks to me mucking up my email address on signing up.
I'm only 4weeks (as a midwife would tell me) but i will have to a planned c-section which should work out to be christmas week. I worked it out as a possible xmas eve. But i won't know till a couple of weeks before what the date will be. So along way to go before knowing.

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » May. 2, 2014 6:49pm

Heather- Thank you... however I was so bloated that day!! It looked nothing like that this morning!! LOL! Weird! Does that happen to you?
I'm in my 30s and this is my first... that's why I thought that maybe I would start feeling nauseous by now... (again trying not to worry).
Ughh.. I hate humidity!! I'm in NC and we have it here too but surely not as bad as you in Florida!!
How would one feel their uterus?? Does it drop? Never been through this before!!

Chestnutroast- welcome and congratulations!! Feeling any funky symptoms?

User Image

miracle80