Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 4

Replies (174)

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 2, 2014 7:42pm

Thanks
I've been constipated and stincking the house out hahaha.
My breast are getting the stabbibg and twinging.
I did my first test at 10dpo and the only reason was cause i became exstremely excited for no reason and there was a very faint line. I'm 4wks 2days.
But the OH is refusing to get excited till the AF wk is completely clear so I can only show any excitment on here right now.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 2, 2014 7:46pm

Miricle80- it's kind of hard to explain. Lol. I lay flat on my back, some people do it when their bladder is full, thin I press down starting from my belly button till I feel something hard. Like a hard ballon. You go from feeling soft squishy tissue to something hard. It is about an inch or so above my pelvic bone. I'm also 8 weeks 3 days, maybe further. I wasn't tracking ovulation anymore. We had sex one time on cycle day 11 so idk. Lol. Since it's your first pregnancy you might not be able to feel it till about 12 weeks. I've already had two full term babies so my uterus has been stretched before.
And oh yes some days I'm more bloated then others!!! Everything you have going on is normal. Don't stress. My first two I had no symptoms. My first I never even had bloat and he was born a heathy boy!! I have family in North Carolina. What a pretty state. I go to New York in two weeks for the summer. It's really pretty there too. Love hiking so it's perfect and I'll beat the heat!!!!

Chestnutroast- welcome!!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 2, 2014 8:05pm

i've had 2 children and I felt their kicks early at the point when some sights would say you won't feel them.
You never know whats going to happen really but it's a great feeling feeling those tiny kicks.

Chestnutroast

Reply by aceron33 » May. 2, 2014 9:49pm

I had my first appt today. I met with the nurse educator and had labs drawn. I go back on Tuesday for an ultrasound and an appt with my Dr.

I have had terrible morning sickness so my Dr prescribed me zofran. It is helping with the vomiting but I am still nauseous all day. Fatigue is also a lot worse now.

aceron33

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 2, 2014 10:04pm

http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here/exhibits/you/the-exhibit/your-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

I thought this was pretty neat!!

Acron33- congrats on your first appt. let us know how the ultrasound goes! Hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » May. 3, 2014 2:39am

heather - that was a pretty cool site!!

aceron - sorry about the morning sickness :( hope the zofran works a little better! how exciting the scan is tuesday!!!

chestnut - hey fungus!!! glad to see ya over here!

afm, 6weeks today. i have periods of decreased appetite, turned off from food, then on a starving rampage!!! mostly queasiness, haven't actually vomited... yet. smells are getting stronger. sleep is still pretty elusive. boob tenderness varies each day but nipples are still pretty sensitive. by evening my belly looks so huge from all the food i ate! i told my coworkers last week at our monthly staff meeting because my job holds too many dangers and they'd figure it out pretty quickly, so i had to tell them early. they were so excited and surprised!!! but at least now they understand when i go off and eat food and get a little rage going ;) took a new bump photo today, will eventually upload.

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Barely_there86 » May. 3, 2014 4:29am

Heather- appointment went great!! There was one little tintype bean with one very evident heartbeat!! I cried! So happy, slightly more calmer but obviously still a long way to go.
Soooo I am 6 weeks 2 days. EDD 22nd December! Bit too close to Xmas for my liking but hey beggars can't be chosers ay!!

I forgot to take my pregnancy vitamins yesterday (naughty!) but I felt FABULOUS!! No nausea, no bloating, just normal little me on a good day. If I wasn't scared of any defects with a lack of folic acid I'd be laying off them for good!! I can't believe they're the cause of all my sickness! Roll on 12 weeks!

Firsttimemommy I see you've got the rage coming on! Haha! Mine is not toooo bad at the moment, I'm just less tolerant to crap to be honest. My workplace is full of whiny back stabbers and usually I can hold my tongue for the sake of just getting on with it but I've snapped at quite a few of the worst ones in the last couple of days! Oops!

Congratulations to the new comers over here! Great news!!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Barely_there86 » May. 3, 2014 4:30am

Oh! I've also added my scan pic if anyone wants to take a look!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 3, 2014 4:07pm

This last week I've found I haven't had much interest in food really,I just can't think what to eat though I'm hungry.
Though when i do the main things i want are prawns or tuna with mayo and baked potato with tones of butter and it tastes like the best thing ever.I think its my body needing proteinas the only meat i eat is seafood. I've found nuts and fried eggs on the mind aswell.
I've noticed things smelling but i'm not sure if its me or things really are smelling more. I know carrying my daughter everything stunk to me when everyone else couldn't smell a thing.
I'm hoping i don't get nausea like i did last time, it started from waking till 10pm and could hardly eat any thing till it went.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 3, 2014 6:09pm

Barely there- I'm so happy everything is okay. I see they pushed back how far along you are. Your guess was close!!! I hope now you can let your mind rest.

I've got the worst headache and back pain today. I don't even want to open my eyes. Hope everyone is feeling good todsy

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 4, 2014 10:57am

I'm feeling more tiered everyday.
My daughters got a cold now so I may already have it, thats not what I need at this early stage.

Chestnutroast

Reply by hopejosh » May. 4, 2014 11:34am

Fresh lemon juice in water helped me tons with the nausea I had with my son. Congratulations to you all!

hopejosh

Reply by Ecstatic30 » May. 4, 2014 6:10pm

Hi ladies!

Im 9w6d and for the last few days my tailbone has been hurting, alot. Anyone else ever had this? And will it stop as I get further along? Its really annoying, and painfull.

I read that it can be from pressure from the uterus, hormonal or from constupation.

Having a hard time walking around. I feel absolutley fine otherwise and Im usually very active, so this is slowing me down too much.

Edit: I got an ultrasound the other day (at 9+2) and everything was perfect. Heartbeat at 170 - girl maybe?

Ecstatic30

Reply by miracle80 » May. 5, 2014 10:15pm

Hi girls!! So glad everyone has great news to share!!
I'm so happy everyone's appts. went well and the one coming up on Tuesday will be praying for all to be well Aceron!!!

Heather- I find that I get back-ache one day and the next I'll be fine.. And then another day I'll have something else. Hoping your back ache only lasts on day!!

Ecstatic- awesome! That's a nice strong heartbeat there! My doc specifically told me that there's no correlation of heartbeat and gender.. Who knows!!??
I hope you feel better! Ouch that must hurt! How do you sit down?

Chestnut- hope you don't have your daughters cold... Ahhh that would suck! Take care of yourself!!

Barelythere- yay! Awesome news in your ultrasound. Did your cramping go away? (It was probably your uterus expanding).

Firstimemommy- I hope you get to feeling better!! And hopefully you haven't vomited! Even though it's all normal! :) I bet a weight lifted when you told your co-workers!!

AFM- I had my first ultrasound today and all went well!! The baby had 153 beats/minute and measured right at 7weeks 3 days (exactly what I had calculated on my own based on when I thought I ovulated) I've been practically crying all day from the moment we heard the heartbeat!!
Feeling so blessed and still praying for everything to keep going well.
I go back in 2 weeks again! And can't wait!

Bless you all and be well!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 6, 2014 3:48am

Well I have the stinking cold,it hit me pretty bad yesturday and seemed worse than the others.
I'm going to book my first midwife appointment later for next wk,once i've had that first appointment it becomes more real than ever. Very glad no blood should be taken just yet. It's not my favourite part of pregnancy.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Barely_there86 » May. 6, 2014 6:33am

Thanks heather and miracle!
Miracle no unfortunately wasn't just growing pains. They found a cyst whilst doing my ultrasound. They said it's still quite small at the moment so fingers crossed it disappears of its own accord. I'm still getting all the pains but at least I know what it is now. When I go for my proper dating scan I'll be sure to ask them whether it's still there and growing!
How's everyone getting on. I'm just so tired its unreal. I'm a sleeper in general really but this is just something else. I don't remember being this tired with my daughter but I'm guessing it's just because I'm older now and not so sprightly!

User Image

Barely_there86

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 6, 2014 12:46pm

Barely hope that cyst goes by the time you have you're next scan.
Sleep wise I'm hoping i don't end up like my last pregnancy and sleep for 20 hrs aday if left to do so. It was a nightmare, i would wake up and 4 hrs later felt like i had not slept at all. I made the mistake of leaving the midwife to just seeing i was low in iron and to prescripe some but she didn't till i told her after 3 mnth of it i couldn't cope with it.
I booked my appointment but it not till 5th june.
I was hoping I could have it sooner but they still stick to the 8wk rule and thinking back i was 8wks when i went but i was going from when i thought i had concived last time calling my self as 6wks gone.

Chestnutroast

Reply by aceron33 » May. 6, 2014 4:51pm

Hi everyone! I had my u/s and Dr's appt today! Baby was goofing off during the u/s and was hanging out upside down during it. :) Baby is measuring at 9 weeks 1 day, so only a couple of days off from my calculations. Heart rate was 170! Everything looked great!! I posted a picture of my u/s on my page. It's a nice picture of baby stretching out the legs. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

aceron33

Reply by miracle80 » May. 6, 2014 5:06pm

Barelythere- Oh ok! Well I also hope your cyst is gone by your next scan! Did you schedule your next one already??
I'm tired too!! And also a sleeper anyway.. but now I feel fatigued during the day and generally I can't wait to make it home to relax!!

Chestnutroast- I hope you get to feeling better sweetie!! Ugghhh.. I can't imagine having a cold this early on!!! Hang in there.. I bet you can't wait till June 5! :)

I still get some pinching here and there ladies... do you? It must be growing pains... I hope at least!! Ahhh... I can't wait till two more weeks for my next scaaaaaannnnn!!!!
Hope you're all having a good Tuesday!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » May. 6, 2014 5:30pm

Hey aceron- I must have been typing when you posted. So happy for you!!!! Pic is so cute!! How are you feeling?

User Image

miracle80