Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 5

Replies (174)

Reply by aceron33 » May. 6, 2014 5:55pm

Thanks! It's so reassuring when you actually see a baby in there with a strong heart beat! I am still having morning sickness. :( The zofran helps during the day but I am still throwing up at night. I lost 7 pounds since my appt on Friday. :/ Dr didn't seem concerned though. She said hopefully I won't need to take the zofran after week 12. I am also hoping I don't need to!

aceron33

Reply by almostebony » May. 6, 2014 6:33pm

I'm due around December 9, 2014. Hey there ladies...

almostebony

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 6, 2014 7:00pm

I'm just fiddleing trying to get my ticker to appear.

Chestnutroast

Reply by almostebony » May. 6, 2014 7:14pm

Aceron, they prescribed me promethezine for nausea and it just seems to make me sleepy. lol. I hope that the medicine helps you to keep the food down.

almostebony

Reply by aceron33 » May. 6, 2014 8:37pm

It only works during the day. :( Which is fine because I can at least get through my work day. But as soon as I get home, around 7pm the vomiting starts. At least I am starting to eat a broader range of food instead of bread, crackers, rice and unflavored ramen noodles! :)

aceron33

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » May. 7, 2014 1:30am

aceron - ugh that sounds awful!!! i'm still holding out on the actual vomiting part!!! lots of queasiness though! are you only allowed to take zofran during the day?? glad your scan went so well!!!

hi almostebony!

miracle80 - definitely not as much cramping now, only occasionally do a feel a little bit of the weird cramping near my hips. i've suddenly had backne too!!! ugh! glad your u/s went very well :)

barely there - sorry about that cyst :( did the second scan get booked yet? glad your lil bean looked good :) and boo if the prenatals are making you feel sick :/

chestnutroast - boooo to a cold right now!!! do you have morning sickness yet?

ecstatic - yay for a good u/s! no idea on your tailbone pain tho :/

AFM, 6w4d. all day sickness has definitely ramped up. felt entirely like crap on sunday. had errands on monday, was highly antisocial in the morning. last night had a huge rage moment at a website not working right. the last 7-10 days have been an acne nightmare on my face :( boobs aren't really bothering me right now. almost tossed my cookies from just brushing my teeth this morning. some days are better than others, but i think keeping busy and kinda moving does help with the sickness. also trying to eat frequently. no actual vomit yet!!! trying to hold out! ;) U/S in 2 days!!!! FX'd please for good news!!!

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 7, 2014 4:15pm

Hi there. No sickness or naursea yet but I have just reaslised I've had a couple of ranting to myself sessons for no reason over evens that happened a couple of year or more ago. 2 days in a row now. I realised i was carrying on and getting angry yesturday and i've just done it again now. I was fine till i saw a word which sparked the memory of this persons behaviour towards me and i just started getting angry and ranting to myself. As soon as i realised i was carrying on i just stopped . It was very strange.
I've gone from talking nice and calm to snapping and easily irrtated but goes back to calm quickly.
It's hard to know if the cold is playing any part in my moods but i think the ranting is all pregnancy. I'm 5wks today so its interesting this has only started since yesturday.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 7, 2014 5:00pm

I have to wear my glasses all the time now. My last pregnancy changed my eyes from long sighted to short. I may end up with 2inch thick lenses if it gets any worse knowing my luck.
And there a horride stabbing in one breast today. I need a sleeping bra Its getting unconfortable and removing my bra feels like a big mistake more now.

Chestnutroast

Reply by aceron33 » May. 8, 2014 2:08am

I can take 1 zofran every 6 hours. I drive an hour for my job, work 8 hours and then drive an hour back home. So, my zofran is almost done when I get home. So, I just spend my evenings throwing up. I was told I could take unisom at bedtime for the nausea but I am so drowsy in the mornings I can't function.

aceron33

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 8, 2014 3:04am

You should get intouch with you're dr's and ask them if theres nothing on the box telling you. Then you will know for sure.
Hope it eases up soon . It can make everyday feel impossible when it lasts all day and you vomit aswell. :(
Ooooo i'm dreding it starting for me, i still have what it was like 4 yrs ago very clear in my head. So glad it goes away after a few weeks, but it just feels like forever during that time.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 8, 2014 1:18pm

Barelythere- I've had the same thing before. I know those cyst hurt!! I'm glad it's nothing to serious. Hope your feeling better now.

Acron- that's terrible your so sick. Are you eating light meals? You should drink smart water because it has electro lights in it with no sugar. You need to stay hydrated. Hope you feel better fast!

Hello to all the newcomers!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't writing much. I've been pretty busy. My husband and I are finally getting to do our wedding ceremony. So I'm busy busy until Saturday! I'm still really tired . I have noticed alit of discharge lately but I'm not sick to my stomach anymore. My feet have been hurting and swelling a small amount at night. I've gained about 3-4 pounds. Ugh already?? Lol!!

Hope everyone is feeling good !!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 8, 2014 5:03pm

Hey guys.. hope everyone is doing well!!

Heather- aww how nice!! When is your ceremony? Glad you're feeling better!! My nausea is just now starting... 1 day shy of 8 weeks. I thought I would be in the clear since I didn't have it earlier but I started feeling nauseous today! I hope it stays just nausea...
Good luck with the ceremony!!!

Aceron- I wonder if you'd ask your doc to prescribe another anti nausea medicine that would last you longer?! Maybe the zofran is not your answer since it only works for part of the day... don't know... just thinking out loud here for you. Hope you start feeling better soon!! And ughhh.. can't imagine driving to and from work 1 whole hour while being nauseous... bless your heart!!

Firstimemommy- thanks hun!! I pray yours goes well too tomorrow!!
Acne is no fun huh?? I just pop the hell out of them and they dry out and then I'm fine... It's actually a lot better now for some reason! However, like I was telling Heather, I just now started to feel like vomit will come any sec. now.

Hi there almostebony!

Chestnutroast- wow really? Didn't know pregnancy could change eyesight!! Fingers crossed this pregnancy will turn around and you won't need your glasses anymore ;) who knows??? I know what you mean by sleeping bra... when I take my bra off at night, my boobs just kill me.. and when I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, I have to hold my boobs or else they hurt while walking! So strange!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 8, 2014 7:41pm

Miracle it would be lovely if my eyes reverted back but i think the oppersite is more likely to be the other as i can't see what things say on the tv guide on the tv screen. The downstairs one is a 52inc and i need to wear them for that one as well,ppls heads are more fuzzy than ever.
It makes me feel sick with out them on.
Hahaha my daughter is walking round with a toy up her top saying she has a baby in her tummy. If only she knew mummy has a really one in hers

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 8, 2014 7:51pm

I never had nausea early till after 8 wks with my other 2 i'm waiting to see what this pregnancy throws at me. I'm getting squeezy at smells but thats all sofar.
Still bloated like a balloon. Is anyone else feeling like a balloon at all. I feel like i may pop.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » May. 9, 2014 12:39am

chestnutroast - yup eyes definitely change. back when i got lasik they made me promise i wasn't pregnant at the time, since that would mess up the results of the lasik.

miracle80 - i was popping all the acne and then i finally had to stop because it was actually leaving really bad marks behind, normally it doesn't :/ so my face looks like a battlefield AND broken out :( but i'm finally clearing up and healing now.

heather - the ceremony is this weekend?? congrats :) it will be so fun!!

aceron - ugh i hope my sickness doesn't get as bad as yours :( my doc said the peak is about week 9/10 and should improve after that. hope you're feeling better!

afm, 6w6d today and had my U/S. only ONE baby in there :) got to see the heart flickering away! i didn't realize until later that they never told me a bpm, not sure if it was even measured. all i know is everything looked very good and she's very optimistic. so i'm being turned over from fertility to normal ob/gyn. :) Finally updated my pics too!

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 9, 2014 4:30am

I am soooo fed up of this bloating now, the constipation i can just sbout cope with but the bloating that comes with it is doing my head in.
One more week snd we're planning to tell the family about our little speck,i've told the OH i don't want us to explain whats happening to our youngest till i'm at least 3mnths or showing cause I know her lovely tinyness will let it slip to the neighbours over the fence when their kids are outside playing. She's only 3 so they do tend to slip out the little secrets.
I'm better now,i seem to be over that cold but it's now made me realise the fatigue i'm feeling from my little speck again and not the cold.
I'm still waiting for the day i find everything is making me want to hurl but I'm ok at this moment.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 9, 2014 4:32am

Oh i really want to know if you can see my ticker or just the address of it like i do. Its irretating me.

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » May. 9, 2014 7:44pm

Firsttimemommy- Yaaayyy!! Congrats!! One healthy baby!! So happy for you! I go in for another ultrasound with my RE (they do 2 before they release you to regular OB) on 5/19 and can't wait to see little bean again! When are you going again to see yours?

Chestnutroast- I'm definitely bloated too! And when I eat I get more bloated.. the only time I'm not bloated is when I wake in the morning! Hang in there.. that's what I tell myself. :)
Oh and no, I can't see your signature... it's only a URL address.

AFM- last night I felt this sharp but dull pain in my left ovary, it was doing it off and on.. I was so worried!! When I woke up I googled it and it seems to just be everything stretching.. The pain was gone by 10am... but I was soo spooked as I hadn't felt that type of 'pain' before... also woke up exhausted! Probably cause my sleep was so restless!!
Hope everyone is doing well and you're all having a good Friday!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by miracle80 » May. 13, 2014 4:01pm

WOW! Where did everyone go???

It was my B-Day yesterday and my little bean decided to give me an early B-Day gift the night before... yes, ladies my nausea turned to full blown vomit for the first time! I thought I was doing good with very mild nausea at nights.. but the night of 5/11 it changed. Strangely, I was totally fine yesterday all day and night...

I'm soooooo soooooo bloated.. it already looks like I'm 3-4 months along!!Check out my pic I just uploaded under week 8.

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 13, 2014 9:46pm

Hey Ladies! I'm back lol. We had our ceremony on Saturday at my moms horse farm in new smyrna beach, Florida. It's one of my fav spots in the world. We had the ceremony right in front of the barn with guest sitting on hay bails. In my pictures I used 3 horses, a ford truck and my pitbull as props. It was a true country wedding and I didn't hVe to pay a bunch of money to do everything. Plus I used the horses that mean the most to me so my true heart and personality shows In the pic. I did change my profile picture to a picture my sister took of us if you care to see. It's not the best pic but it's really cute.

I hope everyone is feeling okay. I threw up for the first time ever today. I had a terrible headache and I think that's what did it. I'm not sure if it was a caffeine headache or what. Never had my head hurt that bad. We were also out to lunch and I had to get up from the table to run to the restroom. The. The toilet woukdnt flush. Lol. Just great!! We are currently in Tennessee at my grandmas house. We left florida yesterday and our final destination is New York. My husband works there every summer. So maybe driving ten hours yesterday made me sick today. I hope not though because I'll be driving 16 more hours tomorrow. I'm still pretty tired all day. I'm def getting a belly now. I'll post that picture after I write this. My bra size has gone up, which is a plus :). I've also noticed my feet are already starting to swell and I've gained about 7 pounds already. I hope that's not a bad sign. I can't wait to get to New York so I can find a doctor. Anyways, how's everyone else doing? Missed talking to you ladies :)

Heathernnsb29