Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 6

Replies (174)

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 14, 2014 2:20am

Miracle80- happy belated birthday !!! Hope your feeling better!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 14, 2014 6:55pm

Thanks Heather!! I am feeling a lot better, haven't had nausea since that night, I get very bloated at night though and it's a bit uncomfortable and I also am very tired... I think I'm noticing a small bump too, cause in the morning when I wake up I know I'm not bloated and yet there is a little pouch sticking out...

Your wedding ceremony sounds exquisite! So awesome how you were able to add your personality to it. Your picture of you and hubby is adorable!!! Congratulations and may you two have many happy, healthy years together!!

LOL on your throw-up situation! That must blow doing it in a public place.. I know that you can't help it!! I also hope the driving isn't making it worse, although it could be... how are you feeling today after your 16hr drive? were you vomit-free??

User Image

miracle80

Reply by alex86 » May. 14, 2014 10:28pm

We're expecting 12/23!!! A perfect Christmas gift : )

alex86

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 15, 2014 1:56am

Miracle80- doing pretty good after driving ten hours today. Decided to stop in Pennsylvania. I got a little car sick at times and my neck hurt but I'm feeling much better now that I took a shower! My dog is laying here with me. She my little riding buddy. Lol. Six more hours of driving tomorrow. Ughhh !! My anti- lock brakes went out during the drive so hoping it doesn't rain and I can get there safely. My car is just a year old so I'm kinda upset I already have a problem with it. I need to be as safe as possible and car problems don't make me happy.

Thanks on the congratulations!!!! It was a nice small wedding. I couldn't be happier.

Omg a bump!! I def have one to. Have you posted a recent baby bump
Photo? I'm sorry your so tired. I feel the same way. Hopefully by our 12th week we will start to feel better. I'm glad your feeling good otherwise. How was your day today?

Hello Alex86!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 15, 2014 6:55pm

Hey Alex, yes indeed the best X-Mas gift!!!

Heather- aww so glad you at least have your dogie with you as a riding buddy! Be careful on the road... smart to stop somewhere and relax, rejuvenate, rest/sleep etc.. hopefully you're in your final destination right now. I hate care problems, it sucks that your car is so new and you have something wrong.. what kind of car is it if you don't mind me asking?

I woke up less bloated today and my 'bump' is smaller than it was so I think it was bloated... I'll take another pic tomorrow as tomorrow I'll be exactly 9 weeks. However, tired and exhausted like the life has drained out of me.. and out of no where I threw up this morning too... I was just talking to my hubby and it came out of no where!!

I do see your bump! You're two weeks ahead of me! Too cute!!
When is your next pic?

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 15, 2014 11:26pm

Well I felt totally ugh yesturday.
But today i've been feeling so much better. I started drinking water instead of loads of fruit tea and i think its helped. ontop of my crap eating i started doing suddenly cause i didn't fancy hardly anything was making it worse.
I've starting eating more fruit aswell,to the point of it was all i wanted for lunch.
I just really wanted really sweet fruit.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 16, 2014 1:12pm

Miracle80- We Finally made it!!! I'm in Saratoga Springs, NY. We were here last summer also. I had a job here last summer so I have a few friends here. So excited to see everyone. Plus one of my good friends in moving to Massachusetts and will be only 2 hours away. So I won't feel alone during my pregnancy. My husband works a lot (80 hours a week) so it's really nice when you have a friend close by. Saratoga also had the horse raving track here. It's horse country which makes me happy. The stables here are incredible. I already miss florida though. ESP my mom. Lol. Plus since I hit the New York State line, it had rained non stop. Last summer it rained the whole first month we were here. All day all night. Never seen so much rain before in my life. Lol. I drive a black Chrysler 300. I love my car but I'm not happy with the customer service I revived at two dealerships. Makes me not want to ever buy another one. I should have bought a ford truck like my husband but he bought me this car as a surprise because he know I loved them. My hubby really is the best. What do you and your husband do for work ? I'm currently not working, just growing a baby lol, and my husband is a superintendent for a dredging company.

I'm sorry you didn't feel good in the morning. Mine hits me out of no where to. Riding in my husband truck makes me car sick bad. Def do. Better in my car. Lol. Are you feeling better today? I know what you mean when you say your so tired makes you feel like the life just got sucked out of you. I have days when I feel like that. If you can try to take a nap or just lay down for an hour to recharge your battery. I find to, the better I eat the better I feel. I love my junk food but I feel like it makes me sluggish. Try eating raw veggies and fruit. Are you taking a prenatal vitamin? Mine our just over the counter ones but I feel better when I take them.

Bloat!!! Ugh! Not my friend either! I def have a little of that too. Amazing how it goes away in the morning right?! Lol. I def see a little bump. I feel like I'm going to get huge since this is my third (hopefully full term) pregnancy. Is this your first baby? If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I'm 31 almost 32. I take my belly pics on Tuesdays. What about you? I'm 10 weeks And 3 days today. I'm still in total shock I'm pregnant. I wAs told I probably couldn't have anymore kids and here I am ten weeks. It still feels surreal.

Have your breast grown a lot? Good lord, mine have. I am already a size bigger and had to buy a new bra. In the last few days they have grown more and don't fit in my old bras at all. Lol!! Not a bad thing to bad it's not a permanent problem. ;)

Chestnut- hope you stay feeling better!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 16, 2014 3:12pm

Heather - before babies i was a C cup after 2 children and 6 years of Depo I'm an F cup.
I find clothes buying hard enough so to if i get much bigger I'll be exploding out of everytop.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 16, 2014 5:41pm

Ugh to non-diabetic hypoglycemia,i've been dealing with it since i was diagniosed with gluten allergy.
It's worrying me what it could do to bubs if i have it happen to often and baddly.
It's an horrific feeling, it was kicking off again today.
Looks like i'm going to have to find ways of eating every 4hrs or less , its going to be very hard as just to eat i tend to have to cook but maybe the foods i haven't felt like eating at this mo may have been helping it being kept at bay more than i knew.
I'm constantly feeling it coming over me since being pregnant.

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » May. 16, 2014 7:08pm

Heather,

Hooray! Glad you made it to final destination!! I bet you miss FL missy! The weather is night and day! Are you going back after the summer is over?? Awww how sweet, he bought you a car! Nice!! I hope it stops acting up on you though!!!
We have our own business and I help hubby out with invoicing and customer relations/emails etc... my schedule isn't bad at all, very flexible and I'm very fortunate at that! Before I was in the corporate world and things are not that flexible!!
Yesterday I threw up in the morning like I told you and all day I didn't feel right, like bloated/gassy/stomach pain/ abdomen feeling heavy/nauseous, I threw up in the afternoon too! Yesterday was a bad day for me.
Today, I feel a lot better although I'm still bloated but no nausea (at least not yet) and no stomach pain.
Yes, this is my first baby! And it took a while to get here!! I just keep praying little bub is healthy in there!! How old are your other two?
I just turned 34 on Monday!! You're younger than me! :)
My breasts have definitely gone fuller, my bra is snug tight and it looks great! I'm only a B but they look good now! When did you notice that you need to change bra size? I'm 9 weeks exactly today.

Chestnut- Ugh sorry to hear you have that! What does it feel exactly???

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 16, 2014 9:15pm

It nice to see some of us are having fun away.
Personally for me I'm just glad it's the weekend so i can rest.

I told my son on wednesday hahahaha I went into his room and he was falling asleep and I went upto him and said Mummy's up the duff. Hahaha he nearly fell off his chair. He's well pleased no and said yesturday he was getting excited now.
I didn't like him smiling this moring cause he thought i was throwing up. I've still got traces of snot and flem so morning make me feel sick after coughing that gunk up. I wasn't impressed at his smile like its cute to feel crap. He's young through and clearly loving the fact his mum is baking him a new brother or sister.
My parents know now aswell,just the OHs family to tell now. Unforchently we didn't get to tell everyone have we origonaly wanted as his mum his mum as a cold and none of us want it and he wants to tell them in person as we are meant to be gathering to celebrate him and his brothers birthday my OH will be 41.
Oh and what it feels like when my blood sugar crashes is really hard to describe apart from feeling ill and kind of panicy/anxious. It i leave it too long like times being out and can't eat it goes to far and eating doesn't stop it,i end up ill and can feel it for a couple of days.
I'll work it out.
Anyway i hope everyone is feeling ok apart from the expected problems.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 17, 2014 1:41pm

Miracle- my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 9. It's been aong time since I was pregnant. This pregnancy is pretty rough compared to my others. I think this is it for me. Lol!!

We will be in New York for about 5-6 months after that I probably wil go home to Florida. It will be hard to travel with a new born and I hate the cold. Lol.

I noticed about 2 weeks ago my bras were getting snug. I think I'm going to buy a few maternity bras. Target has pretty nice ones on line. I was a B cup but now I'm a C!! Yes!!! Lol!!!

That's fantastic you have such a flexible schedule! It's nice when you can sit and take a break when you need to! I hope your feeling better today. Be sure to stay hydrated. I hope you kept all your good and drinks down yesterday! Lol ! I have a massive headache again today. Started yesterday. It's like one symptom gets better or goes away but then here comes another one. Ugh!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 17, 2014 1:41pm

Miracle- my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 9. It's been aong time since I was pregnant. This pregnancy is pretty rough compared to my others. I think this is it for me. Lol!!

We will be in New York for about 5-6 months after that I probably wil go home to Florida. It will be hard to travel with a new born and I hate the cold. Lol.

I noticed about 2 weeks ago my bras were getting snug. I think I'm going to buy a few maternity bras. Target has pretty nice ones on line. I was a B cup but now I'm a C!! Yes!!! Lol!!!

That's fantastic you have such a flexible schedule! It's nice when you can sit and take a break when you need to! I hope your feeling better today. Be sure to stay hydrated. I hope you kept all your good and drinks down yesterday! Lol ! I have a massive headache again today. Started yesterday. It's like one symptom gets better or goes away but then here comes another one. Ugh!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 19, 2014 6:41pm

Hey Heather-

I'm a B cup still but a nice full B cup.. Hopefully I'll make it to C! Lol!!
Yea I don't blame you for only staying about 5-6months in NY! It will get cold!!

I've been dry heaving now... For the past two days been feeling nauseous and dry heaving.. At least nothing is coming out and I'm keeping fluids in!!
We did another US today and saw the baby! He/she was moving and waving at us and he/she even sucked her/his thumb! We could see it clearly on the screen! It was surreal! Hadn't seen that before in my life!!!!

I hope your headaches are getting better!!!

Chestnutroast- lol on your sons reaction! How old is he? I bet he'll be an awesome big bro!!
Hope you're feeling better with you sugar levels crashing! Ugh I can't imagine going through that on top of everything else...
Take care of yourself!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 21, 2014 12:27pm

Miracle - I hope your feeling better. Good new is it should start to ease up very soon. So exciting you got to see your baby again! How exciting! Everything is looking good for you!!! So happy for you! So cute he or she was waving!! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I kinda want a girl but kinda want a boy. Lol as long as they are healthy right!!!

My back has started to hurt really bad every morning. I think the more weight I gain the worse it's going to get. I've been getting really hot when I'm sleeping so now my sleep is getting less n less. Hoping to get my energy back soon. How are you feeling today. Hopefully better.

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 21, 2014 5:12pm

Heather- Thank you!! I still get the nausea at night followed by dry heaving... the positive is that I'm keeping everything in which is good cause I'm keeping all the nutrients in....
Although, for some reason I feel like the nausea will go away if I actually just throw up... but it's not happening! LOL
I'm the same way, whatever the gender is, as long as it's a healthy little wee one! I'm happy either way!

Sorry to hear your back is hurting... mine is too but at night (everything happens at night for me.. hahaha), my energy is low too..
Hope you get to feeling better! The worse is being hot while sleeping... try sleeping with just a tank. Maybe it will cool you off a little... hope it gets better!!!! I saw your recent pic and I can see your baby bump! TOO CUTE!!! and how exciting!! When is your next doc appt.?

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 23, 2014 11:11am

Miracle - we switched insurance companies and I am just waiting for a responce so I can find a doctor here. We won't be In New York for the birth so this is going to be challenging. I'm stressed about it. I may end up back in Florida so I can use my old doctor. For now I'll use a doctor here. Hopefully next week everything will come together. I'm going to the chiropractor next week to get an adjustment on my neck and back. I'm hoping that helps. It does when I'm not preggers so fingers crossed. I'm still kinda lazy but I feel like maybe all my symptoms are easing up. How's your nausea? I hope it subsided. That's just the worst feeling ever. At least you can keep your food down. I know for me I felt better when I actually threw up. Weird I know. Lol. Is your back any better? Are you planning to breast feed? I do. Hope your doing well. I got to go back to the dealership today to get my car fixed. They said they fixed it but they didn't do another fun day of sitting up there. Lol.

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 23, 2014 6:10pm

Hey Heather- Lazy, huh! You can say that again! That's what I am! I'm so lazy and have such low energy it's ridic! I want to nap and lay around at home all day if I could!! I'm hungry all the time so I'd have to cook something and normally (I love cooking) I would be thrilled to cook, but not now!!
I hope the chiropractor can help you out! I've never been to one so afraid to start now!! I had very bad back pain yesterday that came to the front of my legs near my crotch area... really weird, today it's a lot better! As for the nausea, nothing today so I'm pretty happy about that! We'll see how the day unfolds though. Glad to hear your nausea is easing up!! I am planning to breastfeed... any tips?
Ughh girl, hate what you're going through with your car.. I hope they fix it once and for all!!
Wonder where everyone else went???!!!???!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 23, 2014 6:37pm

Miracle - I don't know where everyone went!!!! Crazy everyone just stopped writing at once. I guess were boring lol!! I'm glad your feeling better today. The chiropractor is a good alternative to medication. I mean right now we can't take anything so I'm hoping it helps. It has before so I think it will. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday at 330!! They will be doing an ultrasound so I'm excited. My husband is upset because he has to work but who knows when he will get a day off again during the week so I'm not waiting lol. So tips for breast feeding ugh.... It's been a long time lol. It will come natural you'll see. I know the feeling about cooking. I'm hungry 24/7 but girl, I don't want to cook either lol. Upside is we are hungry!!!! When do you go back to the doctor?

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 24, 2014 6:12pm

Hi there, hope everyone is well.
I just posted a pic of my bloated tum.
I did just have a quick look up the comments and saw Heather I think ask how old my son is. I have my daughter who is 3 and my son is 16.
Sorry only popping in to post the pic.
I'll have to go on the laptop and try to read some posts at some point but I'm either too tired or trying to keep on top of the house work and getting the garden sorted.
I'm just really uncomfortable and going on and off food. I haven't even got any nausea or sickness yet but things are making me gag or queazy.
I'm just trying to stay well at the moment.

Chestnutroast