Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

May 2015 babies! - Page 6

Replies (106)

Reply by calvingirl » May. 20, 2015 2:29pm

rawrimagiant - only a week or so to go! I'm excited for you!

AFM, I'm officially cleared for my home birth and post 37 weeks. Have had a few painful BH contractions that have reminded me that labor is going to SUCK, but I'm still eager for it. Only a couple more weeks for me...I went early with my son so I'm not going to be surprised if I'm a week early with this one.

Hope everyone is hanging in there, and post birth announcements when you guys have your babies!

calvingirl

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 20, 2015 8:36pm

thanks so much
yah he is been sleeping better at night now thank God
I posted a pic on my ultrasound pictures of him
things are going a little better
hope everyone is doing good

I wanted to do a home water birth myself but my husband was afraid of something that might happen
maybe the next one I guess

xSharky7

Reply by Quartz3 » May. 23, 2015 9:13pm

Our baby boy is here! He was born on May 20 at 5:03 PM after a 4-hour labour - I got to the hospital just an hour before he was born.... We clearly can't have another baby or I will end up giving birth in the car!

Quartz3

Reply by rawrimagiant » May. 25, 2015 4:00pm

Congratulations!!!! I'm glad to hear you made it to the hospital! As my hospital is about an hour away, the thought of not making it scares me a bit. >.< I have 4 days until my due date, and my first was born 3 days before his due date, so needless to say I'm getting anxious. Good luck to all of you ladies, whether holding your lovely little peanut or waiting to! :D

rawrimagiant

Reply by rawrimagiant » Jun. 4, 2015 9:09pm

Little Jo has arrived! On her due date, 7 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches! Another difficult birth, but she's alright and home now. Hope all is well with you ladies! :)

rawrimagiant

Reply by calvingirl » Jun. 4, 2015 11:00pm

Congratulations raw!! So happy for you! I'm five days away from my due date and having tons of false labor. So frustrated.

Enjoy your new little bundle, and post a birth story soon!

calvingirl