Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September Babies Part 2 - Page 8

Replies (300)

Reply by dsdaye » Feb. 4, 2012 12:15pm

Hello Ladies,

It has been a long time since I have been on here. The lack of energy I have by the end of the day has surprised me. After dealing with 25 kindergarteners all day I am completely worn out and nearly fall asleep as soon as I get home.

Esperanza: I heard that it is very common to have cramping/spotting after sex. I'm sure everything is just fine.

ttc and angelwings: very sorry for your losses.

Things have been pretty good here. I have had a lot of gas lately though. M/s has been mainly nausea for the past couple of days which is a relief. Very tired too.

I feel like my little one may be a boy. I have felt that all along. Going by my ovlation, wish I know from using test strips, and the timing of when we conceived it also makes sense that it would be a boy. I would be happy either way though.

Next appt with midwife will be on Feb 15th. Can't wait to see how things are going.

Wishing all the best to all of you.

User Image

User Image

User Image

dsdaye

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 4, 2012 5:42pm

Good morning ladies!
my biggest problem is still gas pains. It quite annoying and painful. It feels like the top half of my intestines want to have diarrhea while the bottom half are still blocked up with constipation. Its awful! and not comfortable.

I posted a bump photo last night and there is not much to see there. I have lost a lot of weight in early pregnancy due to horrible m/s. I also have a tilted uterus and this is my first pregnancy so it may be a while till i am showing but I am more than agitated as I posted this photo on my facebook and all my friends commented about how "thats not a bump" and "thats not someone who is pregnant" It really actually annoyed the crap out of me. It's gotta be the hormones Im sure. I just stopped responding to comments this morning or else I may hurt some one's feelings. I am also very annoyed with military maternity care at the moment. I am really hoping that if all is ok and I am not high risk.. I really want a midwife. Military maternity care however is so confusing.. and non personable. You see a new doctor every visit.. same with a midwife. By the time you deliver it could be an entirely new team you've never met...

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 5, 2012 12:41am

looks like a handful of us have experienced spotting this week... add me to the list and WHY does it have to be so scary!?!?!??

So I took like the biggest crap today and I was totally constipated as well.. then I wiped and saw a light brown/red blood I thought it was from the other end from what I just pushed out but then I looked at my panties and there was some pretty fresh brown spotting. Ugh.. I hate this. I hate the worry that comes a long with spotting in early pregnancy. It most likely is the other sac so I am just gonna try to take it real easy the rest of today. I have been nauseous all day though.. after I ate this morning.. yuck. Been feeling awful. Just praying it stops. Stupid spotting.. there is no cramping or anything though but i have had serious IBS symptoms the last 24 hrs. Intestinal cramping that feels like diarrhea but totally constipated. blahh... I hope all the ladies that had spotting the last few days I hope it has gone away!

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by esperanza » Feb. 5, 2012 2:11am

knicole, having a new doctor every time ...I was thinking my pre-natal care sucks but I guess I am not the only one. I am going to meet my doctor on Tuesday first time, I hope we'll establish good rapport and I was already told that she will be my deliver doctor.

I have no spotting today ... but still I cansee on a tissue some smear of light gray/brownish color but very very minor

I don't know what's wrong with 8th week but I also suffer today from stomach ache in addition to mild but annoying nausea - and it was again all day basketball tournament in another town so I spent all the day at some schools without comfortable rest but my boy played so well, scored a lot so I have nothing to complain, as a mother I enjoy watching my smart and strong boy and I was dreaming about this future child during the half-times.

I hope we all will have a great Sunday and our tommies stop hurting

esperanza

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 5, 2012 2:36am

I am glad the spotting has lightened up a lot. My doctor really did tell me that spotting was pretty normal but for some reason whenever I see it I freak out. Def. been a lot of us with gas/stomach pain... I guess one nice thing about it all is we are all going through it at the same time! Yeah military maternity care is really bad.. and then when i deliver its who ever is available basically. I am strongly thinking of switching to tricare standard so I can go off post to civilian doctors. I would like to see a midwife if I can. fx for settled tummies too!

Auburnmama and Elizabeth- did your spotting stop?

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by AuburnMama » Feb. 5, 2012 3:15pm

Wow...it must be a week for spotting!!

Yes mine stopped, but mow im also having horrid gas pains. Ugh.

Told the parents last night, his were in shock but they've been there before. My mom lost it!! She cried stooped then cried again!! It was awesome!!

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by Coomy08 » Feb. 5, 2012 3:37pm

Glad to hear everyone's spotting is stopped. I tell ya constipation stinks, I finally had my first decent poo yesterday, it was a long week wait for it too lol

Well I ended up buying me some of those motion/morning sickness wrist bands and they did ok yesterday(it was a good day) I'm hoping with me having to work at a Pizza Joint on Superbowl Sunday that they'll do awesome. I also tried looking up those preggie drops and someone said in a review that jolly ranchers worked almost as well, so until I get money on my card I went and bought me a bag of jolly ranchers and would just suck on one when I started to feel sick. Not bad other than everyone wanting a jolly rancher too lol. I realllllllly think this ones a girl, this pregnancy is so different from when I was preggo with my son.

*AMBER*

BabyFetus Ticker

Zane Daniel:C-Section scheduled September 19th

Coomy08

Reply by esperanza » Feb. 5, 2012 5:08pm

auburn, I am glad the spotting stopped. It is very nerve wracking to experience it during pregnancy though you've read a lot it happens often with the healthy pregnancies...It is nice to hear how happy and emotional your parents were about your pregnancy.

coomy, congrats on poo...isn't funny how to have something normal like regular poo turned into some kind of luxury during pregnancy
btw, thanks fot your advice on jolly ranchers, I am going to try it to ease the sickness (only I need to hide from my boys - they love those:) and they might be gone in no time )

afm: having not a bad day at all, no spotting, though we had some adult time in a very early hours but very very gentle and still no spotting - hoooray!!!

Have a super-duper SuperBowl Sunday! Just thinking about - next SuperBowl we'll have our precious bundles with us to watch the SuperBowl

esperanza

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 5, 2012 6:25pm

Auburnmama- awesome about the announcement and also that the spotting stopped.

coomy- I have yet to try the preggie pops but a lot of mama's have recommended them. Good luck today! I hope it is indeed a good day. Yeah constipation.. ugh when I go only once a week I feel soo horrible by the time we get to day 5 of no poo..

Esperenza- I am glad you were able to have some intimate time with your dh without bleeding! thats always positive! totally going to watch the superbowl today for the commercials! lol

AFM- So I wish I would have like stopped bragging so much about how wonderful I felt in week 6 and 7 because week 8 the morning sickness sure returned with a major vengence .. like the last few days it does not matter what i eat. I get hungry in the morning i eat, feel sick pretty much immediately after..like really sick.. then a few hours later after a nap I wake up hungry again.. eat.. and just start the entire process over again. Hungry but feel immediately super nauseous after eating even the blandest of things. So pretty much yesterday I was unable to eat.. I guess it was good I caught up on 2 lbs of weight gain during week 7 .. cuz i def lost it maybe and then some this week. I was soo not looking forward to week 8-9 now I remember why...

There is still some extra light spotting of brown when I wipe but I am not too worried about it.. as I know that other sac is there and trying to be absorbed. I had read how some woman with vanishing twins actually bleed red blood like a miscarriage.. eek.. thats gonna freak me out for sure. I am sure if that happens I will go to the ER .. scary to think its a possibility. Something I also remembered is whenever I got an exam by a gyno they always told me how bad my cervix/ uterus would want to bleed.. so I am wondering if I have a friable cervix. That would make the most sense for this spotting after sex and straining to poop... anyways. I am going to try the clear liquid diet today at first. I just want to be able to eat.. I won't lie this pregnancy has been hard on my lil body.

Hope everyone has a relaxing and great.. sickness FREE!.. sunday. :)

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by Heather1386 » Feb. 5, 2012 9:17pm

So Friday I go for my ultrasound to see how things are doing and get a better expected due date. I should about 7 weeks or at least very close. I was just curious when the heartbeat is typically heard? I didn't make to 6 weeks last time. So I don't know if I could possibly hear it or if it wouldn't be until later.

I am having some slight nausea now off and on. I still have the bloating, heartburn, backache (occassionally), dry eyes, slight burry vision, boobs are killing me yet, constipation (this sucks) and extremely tired yet. I keep drinking fluids (water, juice, gatorade) seems like I can't get enough and I am still constipated lol!

User Image

Heather1386

Reply by susy00 » Feb. 6, 2012 1:10pm

So I tried to work today but I didn't have the energy for more than 4 hours.... Back on the sofa again and I'll try to get some sleep. Hope you're all doing well.

User Image

User Image

susy00

Reply by esperanza » Feb. 6, 2012 2:30pm

Looks like we all hurt (bbs, gas pains) tired and constipated...
Hopefully the second trimester will bring some relief.

auburn: I've read your blog, it's hilarious - lol

sorry knicole that your sickness relief was so short

afm: dh brought a movie Labor Pains from the library and we watched it together - it was fun
I was glad that they brought up all the stuff what I didn't want to talk about with him - gassy, bloated and constipated

esperanza

Reply by Leniana » Feb. 6, 2012 2:36pm

Morning ladies...

I had a rough weekend... lots of sick. it's been striking me most in the evening, although this morning the hubby brought me breakfast and while I normally love what he brought me, today it came up shortly afterwords . Almost missed my son's bus.

I bought some strawberries and some pretzel sticks since those seem to help. Also bought some more caffeine free pepsi since that was helping before when I felt bad. Also been sipping smoothies and occasionally a little milk. Just gonna try to get as much liquid as possible since water has been making me ill again.

Gonna try to work, I may leave early cause I am feeling very weak - haven't kept much solid down for a couple days. I am glad everyone who was spotting is better! And good luck to everyone with ultrasounds/appointments

It's a BOY! Wyatt Randolph was born 9/8/2012! 9 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/4 inches

Leniana

Reply by Coomy08 » Feb. 6, 2012 4:20pm

Heather- I heard my babys heartbeat via u/s at 5weeks and 6 days but that was with the vaginal u/s. With you being around 7 weeks when you go I'm sure they'll do the vaginal u/s and the belly u/s like they did me. Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

For everyone whose sickness has gotten worse again I feel for you. These wrist bands I got are actually helping pretty decently, I noticed I felt decent all day(except when I needed to eat) but when I took them off for the night I started to feel sick again like 15 minutes later.
School refund is in so time to order some of those preggie drops and see if it works better than the jolly ranchers. Think its time for a belly band too, so bloated I couldn't button my work pants! Got on the scale and about cried, I didn't even weigh this much with my son..I know a lot of it is water weight but its still sad.

AFM: So far I feel alright today, found out when I wake up in the middle of the night to drink a caprisun pouch and i don't feel as sick when i wake up. Tired and would probably have just stayed in bed with a good book if I didn't have soo much to do today, and of course my 2 yr old wouldn't like that idea too much lol. Getting taxes filed today so hopefully we can get some Chinese food for supper or even taco bell sounds good lol.

*AMBER*

BabyFetus Ticker

Coomy08

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 6, 2012 5:35pm

Heather- I have yet to hear the heartbeat but it was def visible at around 6 weeks 3 days. Good luck! I am sure finding the heartbeat won't be a problem! its so exciting!!

coomy- glad the seabands are working for you.. and ohh chinese sounds actually good. But thats the thing with me.. I crave like 5 different things at once.... until I actually eat them! ha..

Susy- don't feel bad.. I took a new job like a week before I found out I was pregnant and I only lasted to like 5 weeks .. I ended up quitting and I have been in bed pretty much ever since. So YEAH.. I have been in bed for a month. You would think I have some terminal illness or something. I would not have quit if it was a job that I had established for a while but it was in my first 90 days and the attendance policy was strict and that alone stressed me out so I just decided to end that employment. Oh well.

Esperanza- oh yes Gas, constipation, nausea and heartburn oh my!! lol.. I have never heard of labor pains.. hmm maybe its streaming online somewheres.

Leniana- Girl... I feel ya. This weekend WAS NOT good for me either. I could not eat solids at all friday into saturday and everytime I did it made its presence again. I have lost a ridiculous amount of weight. Luckily baby every once in a while will give me a good day to catch up on a lb or two and let me not feel miserable but .. those days are few and far between. So I def. feel for you!! I seriously hope this improves soon or else i have no idea how i am supposed to get any nutrition here! ugh..

afm- I got woken up to a chainsaw at 8 am. Awesome. a few weeks ago we had a crazy snow storm followed by an ice storm that weighed down so many trees that now people are sawing them down because a lot of them fell.. but at 8 am .. really!? is that necessary!? So I woke up cranky... and i am nauseous this morning also so.. I don't know how good today is going to end up being. I found yesterday that lemon ginger tea worked well for me but.. what works one day may not the next I find.. so fingers crossed today is not too terrible.

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by AuburnMama » Feb. 6, 2012 8:47pm

We're a lovely gassy bunch!! lol

Feeling good, just tired. I had chinese last night...just fried rice and an eggroll...it was either that or a Whopper. Odd, odd food choices!!

My eyes have been drying out and I'm waking up with sinus drainage at night, but that could be because the weather is so freaky down here.

Clothes are def. tighter, it's either elastic or pants with belly bands now. I look like I came out of wing and beer night, not all cute and pregnant, just fat and bloated. But that's okay! Sooner or later the little critter will POP and I'll be cute.

We didn't hear the HB at 7w5d but we did see it. We'll hear it at our next appt on Feb. 24. Can't wait!!!

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by Coomy08 » Feb. 7, 2012 12:09am

So Chinese wasn't too bad as long as I didn't eat the chicken. Lo mein, fried rice, and salt n pepper shrimp tasted pretty good, sad I couldn't eat more but baby said if I ate more than 1 plate I was going to throw it all up :(. I was even able to have an m&m sundae from burger king after we went to the store, as long as I can't smell the chocolate it doesn't bother me too much.

Today the girls are pretty sensitive, I can join the drainage club, I get so stuffed up and then the next thing I know its time to unload the mucus train. Had some energy this after noon was able to do a few loads of laundry and took care of the trash before the boys and I had to go do our tax stuff and stop at the store, now I could go to bed and its only 7pm (still got a little bit till my new favorite show Alcatraz comes on, come September baby and I will be watching Sons of Anarchy).

Not much new today as you can see, tomorrows adventure will be sheriffs department for a lost title and maybe trying taco bell for lunch. Oh and I'll be 7weeks tomorrow :)

*AMBER*

BabyFetus Ticker

Coomy08

Reply by courtney12 » Feb. 7, 2012 1:08am

Wow its crazy how many post I miss when I don't get on for a few days:-) my dh was in for his 7 days off so I wasnt on here alot. Sorry for lack of personals but I'm so glad hear everyone's doing well:-)

AFM: things have been going pretty good just SUPER tired all the time! Some nausea but not to bad and the gassy-ness is horrible lol. Feb 16 is getting closer:-) I can't wait to see my little bean and see the hb!! Only 10 more days!

User Image

courtney12

Reply by courtney12 » Feb. 7, 2012 1:09am

Oh and coomy I also watch SOA ! Can't wait for september:-)

courtney12

Reply by member6243 » Feb. 7, 2012 1:22am

**removed by moderator**

member6243