Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Why me?

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by josepheena » 29 weeks ago

I feel very low today. It feels like I will soon give up trying. Why did this have to happen to me? I'm so unlucky, really. I'm not even able to give one thing my husband and his family want from me, a baby. I feel so ashamed of myself. I and my family have to be embarrassed when people ask about me having children in the near future. When I go out with friends, they are also talking about pregnancy and babies. This all scares me to death. I don't like to listen to them talking. What did I ever do to deserve this? Am I to be blamed? Am I too selfish? Help me get out of this, please. It's killing me!

josepheena

Replies (1)

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 28 weeks ago

Oh Hun! Do not let those thoughts take over yourself. Calm down. Go and see someone who will listen to you and share some advice. I guarantee you it'll help you.
I have been going to therapy sessions ever since my fifth and last miscarriage. And believe me or not it helped. Now I am an IP, waiting for our surrogate to get pregnant and then to give birth to our little bean of happiness. And yes, I have spent years trying. And felt like I was betraying my whole family. But turned out it was only in my head.
My husband was and still is supportive. He helped me looking for the clinic. We have managed to find one in Ukraine. Singing with the US one was not an option. Too expensive. So he contacted our agency first, WCOB responded like in an hour, really fast. And we were certain that it was the right one.
Hun, everything is going to be fine! Time will show! Good luck xx

pagerelvy33