Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Beatiful lesbians MILF !!!

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Laurapooff » 1 week ago

"You ready to really get fucked?" I asked.Tiffany looked down and smiled. "I wonder what she would have thought if I had told her that my boyfriend, or maybe I should say 'my boyfriends', was a pair of old boots." She laughed and shook her head. "No, I didn't tell her that you were using my pussy to clean your boots because the lips are so soft and silky and protect your boots from damage even when you have to apply enough pressure to remove the grit and any stuck-on gunk from the soles.""Yes!" Doug raised his beer in a salute as our target put her back to us and headed for the bathroom."How many?"

The Thriae. His eyes widened, even as he swayed in place. The woman who had tickled and teased him when he'd been ordered to stay still, the woman who had fucked him in his sleep earlier.Related Articles"No." Disgusted, I leaned against the bar next to him. "She was really into me, even said she would come back and play with me, but said the three of us would be too much."As she almost fell off of the bar stool, Kelly dropped to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and letting him slide his wet gooey peter into her mouth. Happily Kelly closed her lips around the shaft and began to suck, massaging his balls with her hand.

Laurapooff

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!