Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

+ hcg(several) after period bleeding then neg so later +'s?!

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by Magsplus » 9 weeks ago

My dh and I chose to avoid having anymore since I had such a hard pregnancy last time and money is really tight so I stopped charging and bought condoms BUT he refused a vasectomy. All that being said we had sex one time in three months then I had a strange period my blogs hurt and when he cooked his fish i wanted to throw up in his pan. So I tested. Fast positive very shocking.
Next day another but light I presumed I was having a chemical pregnancy waited two days tested again negatives. I have had several over the years my boobs hurt and moooooody . So I test again and got a solid positive. My lmp was Feb 23. Only sex March14. Strange bleeding March 28-30. Positive on March 31 and April 4. Neg thru till this am with light positive. I am really confused.
My Dr is booked out till June plus I really don't like her and the on will not see me till I see her...and his next appointment would be the end of June! Anyone been thru something like this?
I'm not in pain no cramps or other spotting just nausea moody and b oobss hurting ...

Magsplus

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!