Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Beatiful big boobs ass ???

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Laurapooff » 9 weeks ago

"I told him what high school girl could resist the idea of $1,000.00 to spend on clothes and fashions and stuff like that.""No, no, it's not that," Tom said, stunned by what he was being offered. "Actually I've noticed how beautiful Kelly's has become in the last year or so."I made it to the men's room and was relieved to find the small space empty. Then I waited nervously in front of the sink for what felt like 20 minutes. I paced a little. Then I looked down at my watch. Only 45 seconds had gone by since I entered the stairwell. I paced a little more, for what felt like five minutes. I looked back at my watch. 65 seconds had passed. Cassidy wasn't coming, I had told her to wait only one minute."Well," Elly said smugly, "guess it's back to your naughty clitty with this—"

"So how would your sister figure into this?" Tom asked a smile on his face."Especially if I fuck him," Kelly promised, leaning forward and letting her hands rest on his legs."I'm sorry, Kim, but that's pretty weird and you guys could be, you know, sick or something."He himself was just topping 6' in height and weighed an even 170 lbs. He loved sports and was constantly looking at his muscles in the mirror in disbelief as his body became more and more defined. He couldn't wait until he was full grown like his father.

Laurapooff

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!