Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Crazy european bdsm .

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by KimikoVurgy » 5 days ago

Kent rolled off Anne, exhausted, onto his back in the plush fur. Anne and Anja lay in each other's embrace. The four of us rested a bit, watching Kurt bring Janet to another orgasm. I had heard her coming earlier, too, when Kurt was fucking her.Honey filled his mouth, and instantly, reflexively, he swallowed. The honey-and-mead mixture trickled down his throat, stimulating every nerve in his body. For a moment, his mind just shorted out, and he lost himself to her lips and tongue."Guess you like to show off, too," Jenna interrupted, making a show of looking me up and down. I watched as her eyes seemed to linger for a moment on my tits. Laughing, she declared, "You look hot, Mrs. Wilson." The smile left her face. Looking me in the eye, she added, "Damn hot."I wonder what John's doing today, she thought, a smile crossing her face when she thought of her big gorgeous twin brother. She knew all the girls at school got wet whenever they saw him.

Kent craned his head back to watch those long, lovely legs step from the tub, and then he quickly scrambled after her. Jan and I followed immediately.Her lips no longer wandered over my breasts, but seemed to chase something invisible back and forth as she stopped only for small bites of the flesh and hard sucking of my nipples. Then they came back to my neck, squeezing it hard, and I felt faint.I looked over at Doug and saw his eyes locked onto her legs. I had to clear my throat to get him to look up. "Jenna wants to dance, Doug, but can you please tell her we have to leave?""It's so big!" Jenna cooed.

KimikoVurgy

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!