Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Hot really nude tits !

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Laurapooff » May. 16, 2019 7:45pm

It only took Kelly ten seconds to drop her skirt to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of him. A few seconds later Mr. Henderson too was naked, his cock standing out in front of him touching Kelly's belly."No, really, I agree with you," John said. "I didn't realize what a bad sport he is. It makes me uncomfortable too," he said, explaining the bet they had made that morning.Kurt had two pair of tits to himself while Kent was being blown. When Anja moved on to Anne again, Kent leaned over my wife and nibbled Janet's right nipple. Kurt's lips were attached to her left breast.I winked at her then closing my eyes released a soft sigh of my own as I took my time enjoying Doug's long thick cock. I began bobbing my head in a slow steady rhythm and as I did could feel Jenna's eyes on me. A moment later more than her eyes were on me and I moaned around Doug's hard flesh as Jenna's fingers found my right nipple. I heard Doug moan louder and opened my eyes to see that Jenna was massaging his balls as she played with my nipple. Sliding Doug's cock for my mouth, I said, "I guess you have watched a few videos!"

My cock swelled with desire, and I realized how great it was going to feel to cum on Cassidy. The naked chick with the bouncing boobs in my video was arousing, but the thought of Cassidy waiting in the next room for my cum was electrifying. What I wanted was Cassidy's wet lips wrapped tightly around my cock. What I wanted was to feel Cassidy's smooth breasts in my hands, and to wrap them around my manhood. What I wanted was to deliver my steaming load straight up Cassidy's wet, tight pussy.Anne's arm went around the back of his thighs, pulling him closer. She set the coffee cup down. Her mouth and hand worked feverishly on his stiff member. Kent had now lost all interest in the view outside, and was concentrating on Anne. His free hand moved to her head. Kent's head was lolling about, is if on the verge of coming, when Anne abruptly stopped."Well, it involves my sister," John said."Anyway," she continued, "I still shouldn't have jumped you like that. So you tell me how I can make it up to you and I'll do it."

Laurapooff

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!