Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Crazy european masturbation ???

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by KimikoVurgy » May. 16, 2019 7:54pm

To her surprise, Tiffany was enjoying herself much more than she had expected. She continued to pleasure herself with her tongue until she came, then lay back and relaxed. Buford is a genius, she thought. Satisfied with her performance, and overcome with drowsiness, she closed her eyes and went to sleep."Kelly!" John said, his face turning crimson and his cock twitching in his shorts."I don't know about this, John," Tom said. "I've never had an audience before.""You just drank a gallon of my come, and you're still thirsty?" Kent asked, incredulously.

"No," I said, trying to inspect her clothing, "But it's starting to run down onto your shirt." I reached for some toilet paper and tried to wipe away the little bit of my spunk that had splattered around her closed eyes.Well, he was bound and determined to utilize them he thought as he massaged his cock in his hand while thinking of his beautiful sister. He smiled as he looked down at the 8" of hard cock he was holding, wondering if any of the three boys that he knew Kelly was fucking had cocks like his.That all changed when my roommate fell in love. He met this sweetheart of a shy and beautiful girl, and they became inseparable. The idiots got engaged at 24, and just like that my good times were over. But even when I realized how bad it was going to be for me when my roommate told me he was moving in with his fiance, I had no way to anticipate the gut wrenching ride I was about to experience."Honey, you're not skinny. You're thin." I interjected.

KimikoVurgy

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!