Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Wet boobs BBW !

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Richardcedly » 4 days ago

"Well, that answers that question." I said.“Right?” Mistress Elly repeated, her voice a sultry whisper. “You don't wanna be my good girl. You wanna be free. You want me to let you go. Isn't that true?” And to Ia's horror, the paintbrush reversed its journey, returning to her clit. Ia started to moan, not just in pleasure, but in plain despair. She felt Elly purring as the catgirl took her in a brief, hungry kiss—and 'took her' was the right phrase, because Ia was powerless to return it, to struggle, to do anything but moan and giggle and accept the sensuous touches. Elly pulled back and smiled. “You want me to free you? 'Cause I might do it, if you ask nicely.”I looked down the street towards our house and saw Jenna's car in her parents' driveway. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her sitting on the swing on our porch.The Bookworm- An Erotic Story

"The deal means I help you too, when you need it. Especially a talented, big tongue like yours," she continued."Really? us too! Wow, small world."That made me want to ask why she didn't knock if she knew that I jerked off, but I held my tongue.The buzzing filled his head completely as her lips mashed against his. She moaned against him. He was shaking uncontrollably, leaning in deeper for the kiss. He tasted the poison in her saliva, and it was wonderful, sweet and spicy and intoxicating. Her tongue thrust into his mouth, twining with his own.

Richardcedly

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!