Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Spring 2014 babies!!!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by candychic577 » Aug. 7, 2013 6:20am

Hello All!

I haven't found a spring 2014 baby board so I decided to make one :)

I am currently 4w6d and everything seems to be going great!

I'm hoping a bunch of us join this board so we can all be bump buddies and share experiences together :)

My profile is open to view if you'd like, let me know if you have questions, I'm an open book :)

Candice

(25, hubby 31)
God is good! Praying we are able to hold this bundle of joy!!!
Praying for everyone!!!
July 2011/December 2012/March 2013

User Image

candychic577

Replies (38)

Reply by tasha* » Aug. 7, 2013 10:03am

Hi, im 8 weeks 5 days today, baby no 4. Due date 15 March 2014.

This is an IVF baby, round 2 as I had a chemical with my first go in April. I had 2 put back this time but scan shows 1 healthy baby, that's all I ask for really :D

Still no major symptoms, boobs hurt (only recently)
The odd bit of sickness now and again, other than that I feel totally normal!! So unlike my other pregnancies, which I have had a fair few of.

I haven't been pregnant for the best part of 10 long years so this feels like my first one again hahaha.

I have 3 boys (15, 11 & 9) so im hoping this pregnancy is so different because its a girl ;)

Do you have any symptoms yet??

tasha*

Reply by usmcwife317 » Aug. 7, 2013 1:59pm

Hey Ladies!

I've had multiple miscarriages. I am 12.2weeks due February 17, 2014.
My nausea is awful. I hate food besides nacho's and cheese & a slushy. My boobs still hurt. I cry over everything & My mood swings have now begun. Great start lol

to all recent pregnancies.

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by felurian » Aug. 7, 2013 5:08pm

Hey Candy! Thanks for making the group :)

I'm Allie, 5w 3d today. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! We're hoping to see the little sac! So far I'm feeling really good. Sore boobs and tired sometimes. I really hope this one sticks. I've had three losses before this pregnancy.

Expecting baby #1 for the fourth time.

User Image

User Image

felurian

Reply by usmcwife317 » Aug. 7, 2013 7:37pm

@felurian
Congrats! Good luck at your scan! :)

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by candychic577 » Aug. 8, 2013 2:24am

I'm going to offically be 5 weeks in 3 and a half hours but who is counting lol!

I have a few symptoms...extremely sore boobs and nipples (omg they kill me), veins all over them, I'm tired most of the time even if I slept for a long time and really well. I've only had one wave of nausea that lasted like 30ish mins a few days ago.

I can not wait for my first ultrasound (Aug 22nd @ 7 weeks) to put my mind at ease after 3 losses. This willl be our first baby :) My beta levels seem to be pretty good...
10dpo: 10
12dpo: 66
17dpo: 771

usmcwife-is your hubby active, reserve or out? I'm asking because my hubby is in the reserves and is being deployed, his official leave date is Aug 14th :(

So excited we started this board! Praying for everyone!!!

(25, hubby 31)
Praying for everyone!!!

User Image

candychic577

Reply by joye2e » Aug. 8, 2013 5:01am

Hi ladies!

I've been on this site a long time and was a Ctp member for years before :) I'm from the byob threads, but they have been so quiet as of late that I'm getting lonely! :) Mind if I join?

My name is Joy, I am currently 9 weeks & due March 13th 2014 :) I had no trouble conceiving this time, we were actually just ntnp. With my 1st (a boy, he is currently 8 months old) I ttc for 2 years which included 2 miscarriages & a 2.5 week hospital stay (and lots of drama!! Lol) so we assumed #2 would be a challenge to conceive as well and decided to ntnp as soon as af returned when rs was about 3 months. (& I'm still breastfeeding)

We are so excited to be pg again!!

Hope everyone is well!! Will write more later!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

User Image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

joye2e

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 9, 2013 2:28pm

Hey Ladies!!!
Congrats on all your pregnancies!!
It's so much fun to be able to follow you all and share/complain about symptoms LOL!!
This is my 3rd pregnancy. My previous two ended in miscarriages. My first pregnancy I lost my son at 19 weeks. My second pregnancy was a chemical and ended at 4 1/2 weeks and the pregnancy tests were super faint positives until they disappeared completely.
This pregnancy, the test lines got darker and they are staying very dark now, although I think the colors are maxed out. So I won't be able to watch my progression anymore, only my doctor can do that now with blood tests!!
I get my second blood draw on Aug 13th. My levels were 142 at 15dpo, so I am confident this baby is healthy. And now that I am on vitamins to counteract the MTHFR genetic disorder, I am so sure this will be my miracle baby that I will hold in April
My fiance and I can't wait!! We've been trying for a baby since October 2011. More of my story is on my profile. My fiance is almost 27, I turned 25 in April, so I will have a birthday baby

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by candychic577 » Aug. 10, 2013 2:10pm

Ok ladies...my boobs are definitely less sore since like yesterday but tests are still way dark...and omg I had the absolute worse nausea episode last night!!!

Only the second time for nausea and this one wa the worse!!! I was literally dry heaving over the toilet...

Praying this little peanut is healthy!

(25, hubby 31)
Praying for everyone!!!

User Image

candychic577

Reply by MissRose » Aug. 11, 2013 12:34pm

Hi All!
I'm so happy to find this forum. I'm 39, due March 2nd with baby #2. Suffered a loss at 17 weeks due to heart problems last Dec. Waiting on our Verifi results & next week is our NT scan. Eager to find out all is ok!

User Image

MissRose

Reply by klekle02 » Aug. 12, 2013 4:35pm

Hi! I am 9 weeks 6 days pregnant with baby #2. Baby#1 is 16 months old and I am still nursing him. We had a sonogram at 7 weeks with a heartbeat of 118. We have a sonogram tomorrow. I have had barely any symptoms at all which makes me really nervous. I have been fatigued to the point of needing a nap which I normally never do and slight nausea/lower appetite. But really compared to baby #1 I feel nothing. I'm praying that all is ok tomorrow and I can be a permanent member of this group!

klekle02

Reply by number4 » Aug. 13, 2013 2:03am

Hey, I'm 4w4d's today woth my fourth. I have three boys 4, 3, and 1, so naturally I'm hoping for a girl. Symptoms are definitely not as strong yet but I know thats normal for a fourth pregnancy. I wish us all healthy happy pregnancies.

number4

Reply by mrshurst » Aug. 13, 2013 2:53am

Hi, everyone! I'm so glad this group was started so we can celebrate and support each other! :) My name is Ana and I'm 24 - DH is 23. This is our first successful pregnancy and we couldn't be happier! We suffered a m/c at about 6 weeks last August. We weren't trying when we found out, but getting that BFP made us realize how much we wanted to start a family! We decided to give ourselves time to heal emotionally and mentally before starting our TTC journey. We were blessed to get pregnant on our first try after my cycle in June! I am 8 weeks today and due on March 24, 2014.

Good luck and sticky vibes to everyone! :)

mrshurst

Reply by candychic577 » Aug. 13, 2013 4:10am

So excited to see new ladies!!!

Had another blood draw to put my mind at ease today (so glad my OB is amazing and understand!) ill get those results tomorrow!

Had an ultrasound today too!!! I posted it :)
Doc said everything looks normal for this early! Still praying for a healthy growing peanut!!!

Ill update tomorrow when I get my beta results!

Anyone having symptoms?

As for me I have had a few waves of nausea but they have been days apart...sore boobs and nipples...so freakin tired all the time...really veiny boobs. That's about it, I would loveore symptoms to put my mind at ease :)

(25, hubby 31)
Praying for everyone!!!

User Image

candychic577

Reply by luckylady87 » Aug. 13, 2013 4:19am

hello ladies.. im new to this site/forum and am also expecting a spring 2014 surprise baby!!! this will be #3 for me and my fiance, we have 2 little boys together! ive experienced quite a few symtoms already: im tired all the time, back hurts, slight cramping on and off, sore and full breasts, and acne :/.... i am due April 6th, 2014 and we are so excited to add to our amazing family!! :) H&H 9months

luckylady87

Reply by usmcwife317 » Aug. 15, 2013 6:47pm

@candychic577

He is now officially out, he decided to get out after his last deployment, to Afghanistan. He got a few injuries overseas but he said if a huge war breaks out he'll join again lol.

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 15, 2013 7:22pm

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies
It's always nice to have you ladies to share concerns with or complain about symptoms to heehee.

Well, my doc called with my 2nd hCG test results.

Aug 1st they were at 142 (4 weeks 1 day)
Aug 13th they were 30,864!!!!!!!! (5 weeks 6 days) So, YAY

That really makes me feel better.... and explains why morning sickness has been such a pain in my butt!! Nauseous almost all the time and hits any time of day!! It can happen as soon as I open my eyes in the morning and be ok later, or I feel fine first thing and it hits later. Then usually by dinner/bed time I feel sick again. My doc wrote a prescription of Vitamin B6 for me, so that's supposed to help. Boobs feel more sore today to the touch than they have been the past few days. They are definitely bigger too LOL!! Fatigue/super tired ALL day!! Can't wait to let my head hit that pillow by 8:00pm every night now, heh. Headaches sometimes, but not bad. Acne breakouts now and then (that's annoying). Cramping, bloating so bad that I am wearing my old maternity pants today!! Constipation . Yeah, so its so fun so far, HA! Still so very grateful for the healthy, growing miracle inside me

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by candychic577 » Aug. 16, 2013 12:19am

Usmcwife- my hubby left yesterday for NC :( I was a wreck yesterday and am ok I guess today...hoping it get a little better!

Crystal- that is awesome!!!!!! So so so happy for you :) can't wait for your ultrasound!

Monday needs to come faster I wanna see our peanuts heartbeat!!!

(25, hubby 31)
Praying for everyone!!!

User Image

candychic577

Reply by Lou_85 » Aug. 16, 2013 4:13pm

Hey ladies I had my first scan on Monday and I'm now 12weeks, my first baby is due on my bday 1st March 2014.

I'm not over the scared and freaking out stage yet hoping maybe in a couple weeks il be ok. so tired this past few weeks.

How's everyone getting on with their pregnancies? any other first time mums here.

Lou x

Lou_85

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 16, 2013 6:39pm

Thank you candychic And I can't wait until Tuesday to hear my little one's heartbeat and check up on him

Lou: Welcome This will be my first baby (but 3rd pregnancy) if I carry this one full term I can't wait to reach the 20 weeks mark... that is when I will be more comfortable with things...

Morning sickness not bad at all today!! Hoping this lasts!! Today's the best day I've had all week and I'm loving it! Definitely trying to make up for not eating much the past few days LOL! I always feel hungry today... and I didn't do anything different today than I have been the past week, so not sure why it isn't bad this morning... but grateful nonetheless!!!! Maybe I can get something done around my house this weekend!!

Hope you ladies are feeling well and doing well

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by usmcwife317 » Aug. 16, 2013 7:20pm

@CrystalT
Lucky you on the morning sickness.. I'm now in my second trimester and it has not eased up. I have it bad at night and I woke up last night at 230am throwing up, even after taking my Zofran, thank god it wasn't constant like usual though. That's the only thing that is bugging me with this pregnancy, and the fact that a lot of food's make me sick.

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317