Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Spring 2014 babies!!! - Page 2

Replies (38)

Reply by babygreene » Aug. 16, 2013 10:36pm

Hey ladies ,

I am excited to join this thread! I am 9w4d now and had my first dr. appt today. While we won't get an u/s until November 1st (seems kind of far away... ), we did get to hear our little olive's hb today ! It was such a relief! At first I started to laugh, bc that is what I do instead of crying sometimes, but as I laughed the midwife lost the hb.---So, I had to contain my excitement so that my husband could record the sound on his phone. Then when the midwife found the hb again, I started crying tears of happiness. My emotions are sooo out of whack, my midwife probably thinks I am crazy lol. Sorry for the long story. This is my first pregnancy, so everything is super fascinating to me. Hope everyone is doing well today :)

babygreene

Reply by Beatlesabbeyrd » Aug. 17, 2013 6:02pm

Hey Candy! Thanks for creating this forum! I hope to stick around here for awhile :-)

Beatlesabbeyrd

Reply by Cherry17 » Aug. 19, 2013 5:43pm

In glad to be joining this thread I'm 15 weeks exactly, finding out the sex on the 27th aug. and due 10th of feb! Congrats to you all! Xxx

Cherry17

Reply by usmcwife317 » Aug. 27, 2013 5:17pm

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing?

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by lizzebra34 » Aug. 29, 2013 10:08am

Sorry I'm just now adding myself, ladies! Today I am 8 weeks, due April 10, 2014 and am pregnant with my first! DH and I are SOexcited!! My profile is public! Can't wait to chat with my pregnant Spring buddies!

User Image

User Image

lizzebra34

Reply by felurian » Aug. 30, 2013 10:35pm

I don't think I posted after my initial intro! Sorry! Everything is still good so far. We've been able to hear our little one's heartbeat twice. We are love it :)

Cherry, did you find out the gender?

Welcome, Lizzebra! We are very close! Bump buddies :) I'm due April 6. How are you feeling?

Expecting baby #1 for the fourth time.

User Image

User Image

felurian

Reply by candychic577 » Aug. 31, 2013 12:30am

Lizz- we are 100% bump buddies!!!!!!! My due date is April 10th!!!

(25, hubby 31)
God is good! Praying we are able to hold this bundle of joy!!!
Praying for everyone!!!
July 2011/December 2012/March 2013

User Image

candychic577

Reply by babymama18 » Aug. 31, 2013 8:35pm

hey my name is katherine but i got by kitty
im 18 and pregnant with my first child
and the babys father i dont want him in my life
he was convicted on a drug possesion charge and he used to smoke weed all the time and i just dont want that for my baby. and i was just wondering if anyone had any advice also my due date is april 17 2014 :D

babymama18

Reply by 1040gurl » Sep. 1, 2013 8:51pm

Hey ladies. New here . 5wks5days with baby#2.first appointment Sept. 16

1040gurl

Reply by Beatlesabbeyrd » Sep. 6, 2013 1:51am

Anyone measure a week behind what their EDD is (based on LMP)? If I go by my LMP (July 21) then I would be 6.4 weeks. U/S today measured lil over 5 weeks. Should I be worried? Of course I am! Saw the gest sac and yolk sac and lil dot that is the fetal pole, but couldn't hear heartbeat... I go back in a week. I also got my blood drawn to check my HCG level, and go back again tomorrow for another draw.

Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts...

Beatlesabbeyrd

Reply by girlynurse17 » Sep. 16, 2013 9:30pm

Got invited here a while ago, and am now finally looking at it :P I'm so bad about chasing down things like this.

I'm now 19 weeks, 2 days. Had a pretty rough 1st trimester - lots of nausea, some vomiting, soooo tired etc. But 2nd trimester is treating me much better.

I felt the baby move for the first time at 16 weeks, and now my nudger is bopping around all over the place :) Unfortunately baby is growing at such a pace that my round ligament pains have become QUITE painful, but it's totally worth it :)

First ultrasound is on Wednesday, and we will be finding out if it is a girl or a boy :D

That's all for now folks, it's good to see all the the updates on the other up and coming bundles of joy :)

girlynurse17

Reply by USprissy » Sep. 18, 2013 11:04pm

Im Priscilla. This is my First pregnancy! Congratulations to ALL!!
I am 10 weeks along.
Don't have many symptoms. Sore boobs and I eat a lot.. I slept a lot in the beginning but other than that im good. I had a really crappy O.b. tho. He was very negative the first time I seen him telling me I was either too early or I had a miscarage. All the info he gave me. Did some labs went back the next week. He continued to be negative when finally he did a vaginal and my baby was fine! Heart beating and all I was 8 wks. Now im about 10 and seeing my New o.b. tomorrow. I hope he has some great news b/c lifes getting me bummed and from no symptoms and a bad doctor I don't feel much pregnant at all.

USprissy

Reply by Cuddlebug1 » Sep. 19, 2013 6:59pm

Hello everyone! I'm about 81/2 weeks, due the end of April. Haven't been to the Dr. yet as this is my 2nd pregnancy and everything seems to be going good:) And we haven't picked a Dr. yet, we didn't really like the one we had with DD so we would like to find a different one.
I've had almost constant nausea since 5.5 weeks but no throwing up yey. fk! Also always hungry but everything sounds awful, feeling so full after only a few bites, minor constipation, extreme fatigue , and some acne and shortness of breath, like I have to tell myself to take a deep breath every now and then. The nausea has been much better ever since I started taking a homeopathic remedy about 2 weeks ago, I can eat almost normally, but I still feel nauseus if I eat to much or go to long between meals.
Hope everyone is doing great and feeling better! Praying we all have a healthy 9 months+-

Cuddlebug1

Reply by teacher2bmom » Sep. 23, 2013 8:58pm

I'm seeing some familiar names here from the countdowntopregnancy site this is ttcteacher. That name doesn't seem appropriate anymore

I'm a late spring momma but I'm here! EDD is May 28! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Hello to everyone else!

teacher2bmom

Reply by Stacyfoo » Sep. 24, 2013 6:17pm

Late spring here as well. My EDD is May 30! I'm so happy to finally be pregnant again. Our first pregnancy was last year, but we lost our son at 36 weeks. Needless to say I'm super nervous! Would love to get to know some ladies pregnant the same time! I didn't have that luxury last time and looking forward to it!

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

User Image

#1 Titus - stillborn at 36 weeks
#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by teacher2bmom » Sep. 26, 2013 10:36pm

Ok, maybe since many of you are further along than me, you can ease my mind about this.

I had mega symptoms yesterday sore bbs, nausea, fatigue. Today..nothing. I have had watery discharge today as well. From what I have read, it can be normal at 5 weeks, but I'm so paranoid that it is freaking me out! This is exactly why I'm not comfortable sharing with friends/fam that I'm pg.

teacher2bmom

Reply by sweetnsour » Sep. 27, 2013 12:03am

Hey ladies! :) I will be joining this board. Found out I am pregnant about 2 weeks ago I will be 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant tomorrow. Last af was August 1st. I have scheduled my first prenatal appointment for next Friday I'm so nervous this is our first pregnancy and I just can't help but worry. I hope everything will be okay. I'm due may 24th. H and H 9 months everyone! As far as symptoms go for me I occasionally have af like cramps, I have tender bbs, am more tired than usual, and I'm breaking out. My mom told me she has never had morning sickness with any of her pregnancies so maybe I will take after her! Lol. Who knows. I'm just extremely nervous about this first ultrasound hope everything is good!

sweetnsour

Reply by PattMom2Be » Oct. 3, 2013 8:26pm

Hey Ladies! I'm new here... 4 weeks today :) This is our first pregnancy/child.... My first appointment is on the 21st.. and it's seems like FOREVER away!!!

PattMom2Be