Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

*August 2012 Babies* <3

Category: Due Date Clubs - August
Posted by Smltwngrl920 » Nov. 28, 2011 4:31pm

How is everyone feeling? Any big symptoms? Lets Talk! :)

Smltwngrl920

Replies (492)

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Nov. 28, 2011 4:33pm

Let me know what your EDD is and I'll add it to the list!

Due Date List:

8.1 - finleysmomma
8.2 - MaxCt296, NewBeginnings79
8.4 - Smltwngrl920
8.5 - tborobbins, MrsKing13
8.7 - jessijess21
8.8 - inlove
8.9 - prinny307
8.14 - futuremommy28

Smltwngrl920

Reply by finleysmomma » Nov. 28, 2011 5:16pm

Hi! I'm due August 1st! I'm so excited but super nervous! I'm feeling good, bbs very sore, tired all the time, but otherwise great. Just anxious to see first us as I had mc this past August!

finleysmomma

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Nov. 28, 2011 5:33pm

Welcome!! :)

Im actually feeling pretty good myself. (Except the no energy, and sore bbs) This is my first! I have my first prenatal appointment next week!! :D

User Image

User Image

After 14 months, 5 rounds of clomid we finally got a on 11/22/11.

Smltwngrl920

Reply by tborobbins » Nov. 28, 2011 7:33pm

Hello Ladies, Well this is my third. I have a three yr old son and a 20month old daughter. We are due on Aug 5. I was filling a lot of cramping last week and having a lot of backache as well. Yesterday I was 4 weeks and a lot of the cramping went away. I am also very nervous. I ended up on bed rest with my second so am hoping that this pregnancy goes better. At the sametime I am so excited to have another one.

Hope you all are feeling well. I would love to follow you. We are not telling anyone about this baby for a pretty long time. I am all about at least waiting until the end of the first trimester. So I am so excited to have someone to talk to and just tell.

Congrats to you all. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Take Care

tborobbins

Reply by inlove » Nov. 28, 2011 10:10pm

Hi Ladies! Congrats to you all!! This is a very exciting time..I'm glad to be able to share everything going on with you ladies, as we are also not palnning to tell anyone til past the first trimester. It's such a hard secret to keep!

Anyways, my EDD is August 8. This is my + DH's first together but 5th in total :-P I'm so happy to share this experience with him, we ttc for 5 months. I was ready to throw in the towel as the whole ttc thing had taken over my life, then I got my BFP!

My symptoms have been pretty minor so far. Some light cramping, backache, headache, slight neasea and peeing A LOT! Lol

Smltwngrl920- I really was so happy for you when I read that you got your BFP on CTP! I read your story on your blog. CONGRATS again!! Your journey was long and rough but VERY WORTH IT!!

to us all!

User Image

User Image

User Image

inlove

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Nov. 29, 2011 2:26am

inlove - thank you. it still seems surreal. im trying not to think of the possiblity that something could still happen but somedays those thoughts creep up with every pain, cramp, twinge...etc. we have only told my parents incase something does happen b/c DHs career. (sometimes he is out of state working; so i need someone incase it does).

Smltwngrl920

Reply by MaxCt296 » Nov. 29, 2011 8:39am

Oh..this is me...this is me!
My EDD is August 2!
I'm so tired and constipated, but other wise feeling good. BBs are fuller and heavier, but they don't hurt.

BabyFruit Ticker

MaxCt296

Reply by inlove » Nov. 29, 2011 3:11pm

Hi all,

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm really kinda shocked at how well I feel! bb's a little tender and slight nausea lingering. Because I dont really FEEL pregnant yet.. I keep going to check on my 2 hpt's LOL!

smltwngrl- Are you still keeping up with the gym? Did you alter your routine at all? DH and I started a workout routine together last month, it's quite intense and I know I need to find something a little less strenuous. But dont really know where to begin.

Have a great day everyone!

inlove

Reply by prinny307 » Nov. 29, 2011 4:46pm

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all of you for your BFP! I am so excited to be on this site now and super excited to meet other mommy-to-be's due around the same time. My EDD is 8/9 according to LMP. This is the very first pregnancy for me and DH. We have been trying for 6 months and were overwhelmed to find out the news so early! I mean I got BFP on 9 dpo.

The biggest symptom I'm having right now are headaches, every other day since I O'ed. I really wish I could take ibuprofen.. I've had some mild cramping and BBs are a little tender.

We chose to tell immediate family, even though it is super early because they have been holding their breath for a long time. DH and I have been married 7 years, and together for 11 years. I also told coworkers so they'd make sure I get to eat a lunch because I work in a busy medical clinic, though now I wish I would've just waited. I'm holding out to tell anyone else until after the first trimester.

Congratulations again to everyone and I am looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

prinny307

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Nov. 30, 2011 2:13am

Welcome prinny & maxct!

inlove - i haven't been as active at the gym. i went yesterday and ended up only walking for about 30 mins (at a slower pace then I normally was) but then I felt some pains so I decided to stop for the day. My plan is to make it there at least 2 or 3 times a week just for some walking and maybe bike riding (while i still can). i can stick to that plan!

Symptoms today: sore bbs, cramping, and extreme tireness.

Smltwngrl920

Reply by MaxCt296 » Nov. 30, 2011 8:51am

No new sympoms today.... but the occassional thoughts of 'I can't believe I'm UTD' and 'Am I still pregnant?'
I can't wait until I get that bump happening and I can physically see my baby growing. Reading about it and seeing all those pictures and 3d videos just don't do it!

BabyFruit Ticker

MaxCt296

Reply by inlove » Dec. 1, 2011 4:11pm

Hey ladies,

How's everyone feeling today?

I went to my dr yesterday to confirm pregnancy so now dh is out of denial. He somehow thought that 2 BFP on FRER could be wrong.

Last night I had a horrible sleep! My legs were so achy and I couldnt get comfortable. Now because of lack of sleep I have a headache :(
This morning I went for more bloodwork, the first prenatal screening. My iron levels have been relatively low for past couple months so thats a little bit of a concern. But feeling pretty good today. Slight cramping which is a little nerve racking although I do know its normal.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take Care.

inlove

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Dec. 1, 2011 5:43pm

Happy Friday Eve!! :)

cramping is almost non existant for the last 2 days. Nausea set in yesterday evening while riding in the car and lasted all night. Super exhausted today but NOT complaining!

how is everyone else?

User Image

User Image

Smltwngrl920

Reply by NewBeginnings79 » Dec. 1, 2011 11:17pm

Hi August Mommies!

I am so glad I found this site! CTP was a life saver the past few months, and I was sort of going into withdrawal since I got my BFP, but then I stumbled upon this site! How did I not know about it sooner!

My EDD is August 2nd. This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks in August. I am THRILLED to be pregnancy again, but had no idea how crazy paranoid I would be this time around. I have already called my doc 3 times, and went for an early ultrasound today (I've been having spotting on and off since I got my BFP), and felt the need to apologize for being such a high maintenance patient! :) Fortunately this doctor is so patient, and so understanding.

So, despite some spotting, the U/S today at 5 weeks, showed a nice looking gestational sac and yolk sac. It was very reassuring, thought I still can't wait to see my little bean's heartbeat!

My symptoms so far are sore boobs, VERY tired, and frequent peeing. I am probably the only person in the world who's hoping to get morning sickness - I read a stat somewhere that this is correlated with healthy pregnancies!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with awesome ladies!!! So glad I found this site!!!

Becca

NewBeginnings79

Reply by jessijess21 » Dec. 2, 2011 1:50am

Hello August Mommies!
I'm pregnant with my first, and she's due August 7th. My symptoms are mostly sore boobs, aching back, cramps, and I'm just starting to lose a lot of energy. I have PCOS, so we went a long time thinking we couldn't get pregnant. We are so excited! Congratulations to all of you, too!

jessijess21

Reply by MaxCt296 » Dec. 2, 2011 4:44am

hi NewBeginnings..... we're EDD same day!
I asked my doctor about getting morning sickness cause I had also heard the same and he said that about 20% of pregnancys don't get morning sickness but are more tired. I'm getting some nausea after I eat, like the feeling that I want to burp, but I can't. Not really indigestion cause there's no cramping or heartburn.
No sickness (vomit) yet, but it's early days.

AFM- I'm feeling so tired. I was in bed at 6pm and woke up at 6am then went and had a nap from 10-11am.

BabyFruit Ticker

MaxCt296

Reply by inlove » Dec. 2, 2011 3:27pm

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Welcome Jessijess and NewBeginnings!

Im with you guys on not having any morning sickness! But I have to say..I had 2 very healthy pregnancies with absolutely NO nausea or vomiting! And 2 more complicated pregnancies with vomiting all the way through to the end. I would MUCH prefer not to experience that again!

The only symptoms I have are tender bb's w sore nipples and peeing way too much!! I can live with that!

How's everyone else feeling? Has anyone told anyone else?

User Image

User Image

User Image

inlove

Reply by futuremommy28 » Dec. 3, 2011 7:56am

hi all i am due aug 14th i just got my bfp yesterday i did three dollar tree and so far 2 digis that all say the same thing pregnant i amon cloud nine this baby was 4 years in the makeing and after 6 losses i really hope this baby stays i have a doctors apt on monday for diffferent reasons but she is going to confirm my pregnancy and hopefully start me on some prog meds so that will give me and baby a fighting chance to fingers crossed all i can say how i am feeling is that i am really really cranky gassy and my bbs are sore and cramping comes and goes i know that is just the little girl or boy settling in i hpe there nice and snug i hope i get a u/s but i will only be 4 weeks when i go to the apt so i dont think she will do one i wish she could maybe i can still ask her i think it might be twins cause my symptoms have been reall strong since 2w6d the nasusa and vomitilng i am on phegen for it but what ever we are blessed to have come into the world im happy with

futuremommy28

Reply by NewBeginnings79 » Dec. 3, 2011 10:36pm

Hi @MaxCT - I am feeling the same way. No actual sickness, but starting to feel more nauseous after I eat. I have also heard that it's typical for morning sickness to set in around week 6, so we will see! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Thanks for the "welcome" @InLove! I am having the same symptoms tender boobs, sore nipples (even the shower water hurts them!) and peeing all the time. I am also extremely tired!!! We had our first holiday party last night, and I could barely keep my eyes open. I made it to 11:00pm, which is a record for me in the last two weeks!

@futuremommy, CONGRATS on your BFP!! I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I miscarried and cannot even imagine having to go through that again, let alone 6 times!! Sending super extra sticky vibes your way!!!!

AFM, not many new symptoms today, but have realized that I have been craving pickled jalepenos on EVERYTHING! I've always like hot peppers, but this is a whole new level. I'm on my second jar since finding out I'm pregnant! Luckily, I haven't experienced too much heartburn yet! :)

Anybody else experiencing any cravings already?

NewBeginnings79

Reply by Smltwngrl920 » Dec. 4, 2011 2:11am

YAY!! New August Mommies!!! to everyone!! :)

Sorry I haven't really been around a lot lately. Things have been busy around here! LOL

Cramping is every so often, hungry and tired all day! Backache has started and super sore bbs. My first prenatal appt is wednesday. Im really excited but I wish I could quit worrying about everything. This journey to get where I am right now has been such a long one and I'm so worried that baby won't stick. gah! I'm trying to stay positive though.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

User Image

User Image

Smltwngrl920