Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

surrogate reached the sec trimester

Category: Trimesters - Second Trimester
Posted by rableoggi » Aug. 3, 2019 12:56pm

Hello buddies! How is it going? I’m not a new member here but I lack of activity. My preferable skill is reading.
First of all, I’d like to wish you a smooth and safe journey if you are in it. My journey is getting more serious and advanced. My surrogate Alina has achieved the 20th week of pregnancy not so long ago. It’s a half way to the day of labor. The day when I’ll meet my sweetest angel. Oh, I’m sorry. This phrase about angel works like a trigger. I’m now crying and laughing at my silliness.
Everything was fine. I keep my fingers crossed and praying for the good. But it’s so anxious, so exciting and taking too much of my nerve. We do it with a wonderful world center of baby. it’s a gorgeous reproductive clinic in Ukraine. Believe me, I compared, I selected thoroughly, it’s a very comfortable team to rely on. In any case, I always feel crazily worried. Perhaps I’m in a big stress. I can’t even express what It’s really going on inside my guts.
I just wanted to find out how the second trimester usually goes? Pitfalls and any risks?
What could I gift to my surrogate during this stage? Excuse me, if I wrote some stupid things. I did it with love and a big concern. XXX

rableoggi

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!