Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

The End is Near and Countdown is on- September 2013 babies

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by babynique22 » Aug. 12, 2013 9:12pm

Hi Ladies - Now that I'm just about 34 weeks (as of tomorrow) and there's just 6 weeks left til the big day, my mind is consumed with thoughts of meeting my new little girl, wondering (and worrying a bit) how labor and delivery will go, and obsessing over possible signs that my body is getting ready for baby's birth! Looking for other ladies to obsess with for the next few weeks... join me here!

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22

Replies (2)

Reply by cjpalaska » Aug. 13, 2013 2:55pm

Hi babynique! I am also 34 weeks this week!... this is our second. My little girl is 13 months now and we are having another girl! It is challenging taking care of a 1 year old and being 34 weeks pregnant but I also have a broken hand at the moment too! Getting a lot of leg pain/ cramps and restless legs at night, headaches, and fatigue. I start NSTs today twice a week. Is this your first? How has your pregnancy been going so far?

cjpalaska

Reply by babynique22 » Aug. 13, 2013 6:14pm

Hi cjpalaska, I remember you from the other forums such as due date club. Long time no see! Sorry to hear about your broken hand. As for me this my second child also. I have a 4 year old son. So I am fortunate enough that I have a little helper. He is super excited to be a big brother. And wants the baby here now. I also have a step son that is 14. So needless to say I was excited to learn we was having a girl. As for baby and me, we are fine. Despite the restless nights, exhaustion, lower back pains. I started my net in beginning of July. Then went to twice a day at 30weeks. It is such a drag. I also found out last week since I have APS they are inducing me on my 39 week. So I have officially 5 weeks to go. I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. As i am in preterm labor. So I'm not sure if I will make it.

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22