Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

May 2014 due dates! - Page 10

Replies (232)

Reply by sweetnsour » Jan. 4, 2014 4:41pm

Bittersweet: congrats on your boy! :)

I've been doing very well. 21 weeks now. Had our 2nd ultrasound yesterday and it's a boy! I thought it was for sure a girl but no its a boy haha. My So is happy he knew it was a boy from the start he says lol. So excited! Going to go out and buy some cute outfits today I think :)

Stacyfoo: glad to hear everything is well :)

sweetnsour

Reply by Stacyfoo » Jan. 4, 2014 8:06pm

congrats on the boys, sweetnsour and bittersweet! it seems so crazy that we're all so far along already. sometimes it seems like it's taking forever, then i come here and see how far you ladies are.. it totally puts it in perspective for me!!

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

User Image

#1 Titus - stillborn at 36 weeks
#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 6, 2014 8:40pm

hi ladies i am so sorry i have two alot on my mind and unable to keep up i just been praying and trying to stay conneted with my higher power. i dont know how many of you are superstisous but i have been a lil they say if you see a owl during the day it means death is near i always see the white owl n something bad happens this time it was what i believe was a brown owl in a tree i am unsure now it could of been a bird i didnt tell DH then me and DH where driving a a huge bird flew infront of us on the freeway with a big wing span i said omg its a and DH said no it wasnt a owl becuase he knows how freaked out i am about them i said yes i immidatly started to cry he said it was a hawk whatever it was it was big and me being pregant i am so scared i am living it in gods hands and i am rebucking everything not natural and evil away from me and my baby and keeping my faith but ladies i am really scared.

@SWEETNSOUR CONGRATS HUN ON THE BOY I TO WAS SURPRISED I SWORE IT WAS A GIRL LOL DH SAYS ALL I MAKE IS BOYS LOL

@STACYFOO RIGHT LOL I THINK SO TO THAT TIME IS DRAGGING AND THEN I LOOK HERE AND I AM LIKE LOOK HOW FAR I AM FROM WHEN WE FIRST STARTED IT JUST NEEDS TO HURRY UP

bittersweet125

Reply by Stacyfoo » Jan. 7, 2014 10:58pm

awww bittersweet.. i'm sorry you're having a time with that.. but owl superstitions aren't all bad! they're also believed to bring good fortune in some cultures, as well as a symbol of guidance. to me, they remind me of my angel, Titus. his nursery was done in owls. so now, when i see one, it feels like he's looking out for us :)

User Image

#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 8, 2014 3:35pm

@ stacyfoo thanks luv you are so right i have been thinking alot more positve today is week 20 exactly today had my prenatal appt yesterday all went well ultrasound results and test results all normal babies heartbeat perfect all was well at the doctors still nervous and cant wait till time to go buy faster lol got to keep my mind busy. how are you?

hello ladies how is everyone quiet quiet

bittersweet125

Reply by Stacyfoo » Jan. 10, 2014 1:34am

I'm 20 weeks today!! :) Have a doctor appointment tomorrow to see if my blood sugar has decided to behave - it hasn't. So i'll probably be on insulin the rest of the pregnancy.

All the other ladies are probably sleeping! That's all I ever want to do lately. LOL

Hope all you mamas are doing well <3 <3

User Image

#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by gypsy32 » Jan. 10, 2014 3:09am

I'm due may 8th. Very excited! I hope he comes closer to my birthday- may 21;)

gypsy32

Reply by kristiszabo » Jan. 10, 2014 6:36pm

Hi ladies! I haven't been keeping up in the forum, so I've missed alot! Congrats everyone for making it to this point! Hope the rest of our journey goes by quickly! I will be 21 weeks tomorrow. At my scan on Monday we found out we are having a boy and a girl! Yay! They are doing very well and I can't wait to meet them. I am growing so large, I measured at 29 wks at my appointment on Dec 30th. Yikes! I am going to be huge! I should be scheduled to have them around May 3 so I've got 113 days left! I am getting very uncomfortable and I've not been sleeping well. Anyone else have congestion during their pregnancy? I didn't with my first, but this one is insane. I can't ever breathe! It's hard to sleep. That's about the only thing that is making me miserable. I feel so blessed with these babies and I want to enjoy my pregnancy, but I am miserable without sleeping and not breathing. Just makes me wish for the due date to come fast!

kristiszabo

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 10, 2014 7:19pm

@Stacyfoo hey lady congrats we hit this 20 week mark god bless us all how exciting right any doctor visits latley i to love to sleep but i was dealign with lucid dreams or insomia somethign the past 3 nights but god willing last night i slept and slept like a charm lol

@kristiszabo congrats on the boy and girl how lucky may 3rd it sounds so close i to come up on 21 weeks next wed and things just need to hurry lol i also this week messured bigger 22 weeks when i was just 20 weeks lol i might be bigger to doctor was like wow he was unsure if baby weight on the 31st exactly 19 weeks why in a 1 week i was messuring big with the messuring tape lol

@gypsy32 welcome how is your pregancy so far.

how is everyone lets get this forum poping.

bittersweet125

Reply by sweetnsour » Jan. 10, 2014 10:26pm

I'm doing well. Baby has been very active lol.... I have trouble getting to sleep at night sometimes because of how active he is! Haha. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. I noticed I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions especially right after I pee in the morning. Yesterday it was kind of painful for a second or 2 that's when I decided to look it up and people say it's Braxton Hicks. I also notice that it kinda hurts when the baby kicks you in the cervix and lower ribs... Just like a very sharp pain until u get him to move or he stops lol. Getting stronger everyday I think!

sweetnsour

Reply by kristiszabo » Jan. 13, 2014 6:38pm

bittersweet,
THanks so much! Maybe they are off on your due date and you are a week further than they estimated? Either way, baby sounds like it's growing big and healthy! Congrats!!!

kristiszabo

Reply by teacher2bmom » Jan. 14, 2014 2:28am

Hi ladies! Been super busy over the holidays. Congrats on finding out the sex :) @sweetnsour I have been getting kicked in the cirvex like crazy. Our baby is breech right now and seems to like it that way.

We found out two days before Christmas that we are having a girl! We got to bring home a DVD of our anomaly scan today. Everything looked good and I'm finally gaining weight. Everyone has been telling me I look tiny, but she's measuring right where she should be.

teacher2bmom

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 15, 2014 5:05pm

WOOOOHOOW i am now 21 weeks lets go lol nothing to report other then i am using up my doopler making use of it this lil man is so lazy once in a great while i feel him idk if it has to do with the placenta previa.

@sweetnsour ur so lucky my lil bean is so lazy.

@kristiszabo i wish babe nope he is just going to be bigger becuase my baby is a ivf baby they are not wrong lol it was weird becuase he was measuring on target with ultrasound it was tape mesure tha measured me 2 weeks ahead.

@ teacher2bmom hi hun its been awile how are you whats new.

bittersweet125

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 23, 2014 4:45pm

AFM nothing to report yay to my 22 weeks today dh has the stomach flu so i am a bit scared and worried but i am trying to starile everything lol with bleach becuase i am tramtized baby is moving alot more now so i am feeling a bit more at eased throughout my days and nights.

bittersweet125

Reply by nicolew1976 » Jan. 27, 2014 3:07pm

Due May 29th!

nicolew1976

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 27, 2014 3:36pm

omg ladies the worst three days of my life on friday i got the stomach flu i threw up until it was just acid multiple times of just acid sorry tmi it was awful stomach cramps everything migrain in all i ended up in labor and delivery for 8 hours my pressure was high light contractions from lack of hydration three bottles of fluid and tylonal didnt do anythign for my migrain they gave me morphine i was dying i have only ate once a day sat and sun and still very nasuated idk if now my m/s kicked in beucase i was sick at 6 months with dd so idk whats going on i feel like i can not keep anything down and he is just all bouncing aroun din there and happy maybe he is sucking all my electrolights idk.

bittersweet125

Reply by Stacyfoo » Feb. 6, 2014 2:25pm

Wow.. it's been awhile since there's been any activity here! How are all you beautiful moms doing?? I've been a bit depressed lately, not to mention absolutely exhausted still, so it seems all i do is try to rest in my spare time.

24 weeks today though! :)

User Image

#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 6, 2014 3:34pm

bittersweet, hope you are feeling better!

Stacyfoo, hang in there! I rest a lot too, much to the chagrin of my DH. He seems to think I shouldn't need sleep so much, haha!

So close to the third trimester now, and then May will be here before we know it!

User Image

User Image

lisserb

Reply by bittersweet125 » Feb. 6, 2014 5:12pm

yay for 24 weeks today

Hi Ladies sorry for MIA i been in a funk laltey me and DH seen the white owl freaking me out idk if you know the therory of the white own but in my life i seen it twice and the both times i lost someone close to my family so i am wigging out i guess if i had my baby i wouldnt be as scared anyone have any thoughts or diffrent therorys what the white owl could mean.

bittersweet125

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 6, 2014 10:50pm

I'm not superstitious, so I don't have any theories on the white owl. I'm sorry it's bothering you to see it though. Have faith your little one is just fine.

lisserb