Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

May 2014 due dates! - Page 12

Replies (232)

Reply by sweetnsour » Mar. 19, 2014 5:32am

Hey ladies :) sorry I haven't been on in awhile... We are just getting settled into our new house. I will be 32 weeks this Saturday. Time has really flown by for me. I don't even look 32 weeks pregnant. But I have gained about 15 pounds and my body is certainly feeling it! I cant believe baby will be here before I know it! I do still wish there was more time to get things organized and done in our new house. Let's just say if baby decided to come now it would be crazy at my place. We still got a lot of unpacking to do and are in the middle of painting the baby's room. I have also been working like crazy lately so I'm very exhausted. Can't wait to get all settled in and baby's room to be done. I feel like we aren't ready yet lol I'm just going crazy haha. So unorganized and everything. I'm now seeing the doctor every other week and everything seems to be going well.. Baby is still moving and kicking and he seems to be staying in the head down position. We decided on a name for the little one... Coby. Something unique and not completely over used. Seemed appropriate for us. But anyways how is everyone doing? I know you are all hoping baby will be out soon lol but hold on its only the last few weeks left. We will all miss being pregnant and feeling those kicks and hiccups once baby is out! I know I will haha. I just won't miss the being exhausted part.

sweetnsour

Reply by pelummie » Mar. 19, 2014 8:12pm

Hi all, my name is pelummie & am new here, my Edd is 5/27/2014 & am 30wks+1day pregnant.

pelummie

Reply by Stacyfoo » Mar. 27, 2014 11:04pm

Great to see you back, sweetnsour! Hope all is well with your new houe and the move wasn't too horrible!

Welcome, pelummie and congrats on your pregnancy!! :)

I'm always exhausted, which is why I'm never around. I'm sorry girls! lol Still working full time, for as long as possible. I haven't been there a year yet, so I don't think I have any sort of STD benefits or anything, which sucks. I'm worrying about how we're going to be able to afford everything! Not to mention even trying to find childcare yet. So much to do and so little time!

I turned 31 weeks today! Two weeks ago, at my last ob visit, he said he'll schedule my c-section for 37 weeks because of our previous stillbirth. Which is exciting and terrifying all rolled into one. Not to mention, that's only 6 more weeks until we meet our little girl!! We even have a boy name picked out - just in case. lol If it turns out to be a boy afterall, he'll be named Monroe Valor :) Here's to hoping the u/s techs are right and baby isn't hiding anything. hahaha!!

Hope all you mamas are doing good! <3

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

User Image

#1 Titus - stillborn at 36 weeks
#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by sweetnsour » Mar. 28, 2014 12:28am

Stacyfoo: glad to hear from you. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy goes well! I am also feeling very tired these days. I will be 33 weeks on Saturday. I had a checkup at the doctors on Tuesday this week and she said that the baby's head is already in my pelvis. She says I have dropped already. I have no idea if that's good or bad. Baby needs to stay in there for at least another 3 weeks for full term! I was curious last night so I checked my own cervix and it felt like it was 1cm dilated and soft... I feel some pressure down there but no contractions or anything. Oh and lots of cm. Tmi I know lol.

sweetnsour

Reply by kristiszabo » Apr. 7, 2014 12:32pm

Hi Stacyfoo! Oooh exciting! the time is getting near! You will be scheduled at 37 weeks? That means you will be right about the same time I am! I scheduled my csection for 38 weeks! May 10th @ 12pm! I am so excited! Seems like it will never get here! I'm still working full time too and I'm exhausted. Last day for me is April 18th though! Only two weeks! It can't come soon enough!

I hope all you other ladies are doing well! I've been struggling with energy this whole pregnancy but last week I felt more energetic than I have this whole time! Love that power surge! Lol! Almost felt like a human being again!

kristiszabo

Reply by Stacyfoo » May. 13, 2014 10:56pm

It has indeed been awhile since anyone has been around, but that's understandable! The past almost two months have been miserable for me. All I did was go to work and come home to lay down. But we had our little girl on May 9th at 8:24am! She had severely low blood sugar when born - it was 6 - along with respiration problems and low oxygen. So she was incubated until Monday afternoon. She had an iv for glucose, oxygen and a feeding tube for a few days as well. Thankfully, she was well enough that we were able to bring her home today! Now the real fun begins! lol!!

I hope all you ladies are doing well! If you're still around, please stop in. I'd love to know how you all are doing.

User Image

#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by k8e1986 » May. 14, 2014 2:31pm

I had my little girl on May 9th as well Stacyfoo!!! :-) it was my hubby's 30th Birthday too :-)I went in Thursday night when my contractions became 4 minutes apart with the urge to push. When I was checked in my blood pressures were high and urine/blood tests came back funky; I was actually in the beginning stages of pre-eclampsia so my Doc decided that since I was already dialated 2 and 70% effaced that she would start pitocin to get things moving. She broke my water at 11:45 am and I had little miss Annabelle Christine Shisler at 4:23pm after 5 rounds of pushing. She was our smallest baby at 7 lbs 13.5 oz. and 18 inches long. We are all so in love <3 she looks identical to Daddy's baby pictures! We actually fooled his Mom and Grandma from his Dads side with pictures we handed them. They kept saying how precious she was and then I told them to flip it over; where it said it was Corey at three days old! Lol!!! So who is still bakin their babes on here?

k8e1986

Reply by Stacyfoo » May. 14, 2014 9:39pm

Congratulations k8e!! I'm so glad to hear you had her and you both are alright! I love her name and the fact that Ellery has a birthday buddy!!

Can't wait to hear about everyone and how you're doing!!!

User Image

#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by AddysMomma » May. 15, 2014 3:34pm

39 weeks tomorrow. Still pregnant. And working. I'm exhausted these days!

AddysMomma

Reply by sweetnsour » May. 19, 2014 1:21pm

Glad everyone is doing good! We had our little boy May 6th. Called my so home from work around 4pm and contractions have been 5 minutes apart all day but they only felt like period cramps so not too intense. Wasn't sure if they were contractions or what. Went to the hospital around 5:30 to get it checked and I was 4cm dilated and my contractions were getting stronger and 2 minutes apart. I had our boy at 9:22pm only 4 hours of active labor! And he was 11 before my due date. It's not always true when they say you most likely will go overdue and have a long labor with your first that's for sure!

sweetnsour

Reply by devantes_girl95 » Sep. 20, 2014 3:35pm

May 23,3015 :)

devantes_girl95

Reply by rawrimagiant » Sep. 22, 2014 2:32am

EDD May 29th. About a month before my only boy turns two. So excited for him to have a sibling. :3

I just got my positive yesterday at16dpo, but I'm hungrier than... a goat, I guess? Anyway. I've been snacking, like once an hour. It's ridiculous. How are you feeling?

rawrimagiant