Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

When did you find out you were having twins?

Category: Special - Pregnant With Twins or More
Posted by camilinha » Oct. 7, 2013 4:46pm

I was just wondering when you found out you were pregnant with twins. I had my first scan today at 5w+1 and well, of course, it was too early to see really anything but the sac. Twins kind of run in my family and I'm a twin myself =P
Now I'm not sure if i'm hoping for twins or not haha I kind of am, because I looooove being a twin - my sister is my best friend! on the other hand I also know that it is a loot of extra work ;) And I've also just had a son in February who is only 8 months old!

Now I know chances are usually little, but you never know ;)

camilinha

Replies (5)

Reply by Clique » Oct. 11, 2013 12:02pm

I found it during my first ultrasound which was when I was 13+5 I think it was. :) It was magical.

Clique

Reply by Archaedis » Nov. 27, 2013 6:13am

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and we just found out yesterday on an ultrasound!
We had a scare when I started spotting! We were terrified because I have had a miscarriage before, so we went straight to the ER (it was Sunday) and they ruled out a tubal and sent me home!! To wonder all night if I even have a live baby!! Torture!!! So the next day we went in for an ultrasound and were absolutely delighted to not only find one healthy baby but TWO!!!

Archaedis

Reply by kaylia2oo5 » Feb. 17, 2014 8:43pm

12w! A week ago tomorrow!

kaylia2oo5

Reply by ssofat » Nov. 26, 2015 5:37am

Thats great !! Everyone congrats..!!

ssofat

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 12:09pm

Hello! My huge congratulation! Only God knows what the amazing feeling you got now! Sweethearts!
It’s really a special theme for me. I’m a mother of twins. Guess I’m the happiest woman among all.
Unfortunately, I had no chances to carry them. A few years ago I underwent hysterectomy. It’s a surgery of removing the womb.
Before that I also tried hard to have a baby. All that my husband and I did was in vain. However we went on and on.
Nothing could stop us. So, now as a great reward we got our sweet twins. They are remarkable, I swear.
I found out I would have twins after the second ultrasound. It was 12th week. It was the best news in our lives.
We knew when you use IFV the multiple pregnancy does often happen. To be honest we waited for that. It was shocking anyway.
Our clinic allowed us to have skype call with the surrogate. We could understand her with help of living interpreter. Exactly, that’s very touching.
We saw how her belly grew. Our hope was growing according to her belly’s growth. I love that our life had those episodes.
I wish everyone to be happy. Take care of your twins. Let them make you the happiest parents!

MarlenS