Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Spotting around the time af is due, PLEASE HELP!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by justlmore » Oct. 12, 2013 1:30pm

I am currently 16 dpo and af would be due tomorrow. I found out I was pregnant around Momday. I've had one previous miscarriage but I didn't spot. The bleeding was instant. I also spotted with my oldest daughter but I was more than only a few weeks. I have pink discharge that is slighty red. It looks like its mixed with the white/yellow cm I've been having since 4/5 dpo. Its increased a lot since then with most being yesterday and today. Sorry if its tmi, I'm just extremely worried. Last night I was experiencing cramping and a backache just like I do before af comes. My nipples starting to feel less sensitive till today. Now my entire breast hurts. Montgomerys tubicles started popping out yesterday and now it looks as though their going away. I've had 4 health babies and one miscarriage. Could this give me more of a chance of spotting. I'm so confused and upset. I don't know what to think at this point. I wish I could just have an u/s but I don't have insurance yet. Has anyone experienced this early on in pregnancy? If you have can you explain in a little detail, thanks ahead of time!

justlmore

Replies (1)

Reply by dakara » Nov. 2, 2013 7:27pm

I havn't experienced this personally, myself, but I hear that spotting around the time AF would show is pretty normal. What I've heard about it is that it's okay if its just a little bit of pink or brown (because brown means old blood, probably from sex or something), but i it's bright red or a lot (like the amount you get with AF) then you should be concerned.

Is there a Planned Parenthood or some other clinic you can go to? A lot of them do pregnancy tests for free, and they can fill out the paperwork for medicaid, to fill in the gaps if/until you can get insurance.

I can see that it's been a few weeks. What ended up happening?

dakara