Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else due in July 2014?

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by JessicaB » Nov. 15, 2013 11:25am

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica. I am 5 week and 2 days pregnant. I have 2 girls already and 2 angel babies. I have a 6 year old named JennaLynn and a 1 year old named Kylie. I had my first loss in may 2011 and the second aug 2011. My last loss was a partial molar pregnancy. My dr is very worried so she is having me go for an early ultrasound today. She just wants to make sure everything is going the way it should at this point. This is my last baby so when he or she is born i will be getting my tubes tied. I can't wait to get further along.

JessicaB

Replies (11)

Reply by kate83 » Nov. 15, 2013 12:16pm

Hi I'm Kate, this is my fourth pregnancy. I am due around 25th of July, but as I have pcos and my periods are crazy with lots of spotting the doctor took ablood test and I could be a little further along then I think. But not by much lol doctor took bloods and they came back and said that I'm roughly in the 4 or 5 week area. But will have a dating scan in another 3 weeks to see if we can narrow it down.

My eldest is Lochlan and HE is 7. My Daughter is Jordan and she is 6. And my youngest baby girl is Myla. And she has just turned 1.

I'm also looking for pregnancy buddies, but I live in Australia. So we are out of sync time wise lol.

Kate.

kate83

Reply by MadalynK » Nov. 16, 2013 2:28pm

I'm Madalyn. This is my first baby and I'm due July 22nd. We tried for over a year before I finally got pregnant. I had actually made a doctors appointment and they were going to start running tests to see if anything was wrong when my next cycle started but it never came!

MadalynK

Reply by kirihu2 » Nov. 23, 2013 8:23am

hi this is my second pregnancy, i am now 8 weeks pregnant, they are worried about the pregnancy as i have a thyroid condition,crohn's disease,and PCOS, but my baby got there throough out everythign going on this baby has definately been a long time coming after trying for 8 months me and my husband decided to give up, we had a MC in may 2013 and a MC in july 2013, so we decided to focus on my health and get that sorted before pregnancy, when i found out i had just been cleared to try again and was waiting for my next cycle to start a fertility treatment turns out i did not need it, good luck to all and congrats on the little miracles coming in to all of our lives.

kirihu2

Reply by sydnergy » Nov. 23, 2013 1:58pm

Hello ladies! I'm Sydney and I'm due July 31st! I'm SOO excited and really hoping this goes well! I have a 5 year old son Archer. My husband and I have been TTC for a little over a year off and on. We've had several very early MC's but I know my body and knew those were coming. (No signs of pregnancy just positive tests, prob chem). But this time my body told me before I even got a positive! Best wishes to your ladies during your pregnancy!

sydnergy

Reply by Julymama2be » Nov. 24, 2013 3:12am

Hi am I Corrin, I am 4 weeks, 6 days (EDD-July 27, 2014) with our first :) I had a couple faint positives and just followed up with blood work on Thursday. My doctor called and confirmed it was positive but my levels were low.. I am going back in tomorrow. So many emotions right now...

Julymama2be

Reply by Cattsmeow » Nov. 24, 2013 8:31pm

Hi, everyone. I'm Catt and I'm due around July 29th with my second. DH and I have a little boy, who is 3 years old. We got our bfp 4 days ago, and I have my first appointment with my GP tomorrow to confirm. I'm high risk, so she's going to go ahead and do some blood work, as I am in the process of getting into a new OBGYN and can not get an appointment with them until mid-December.

Cattsmeow

Reply by kirihu2 » Nov. 26, 2013 11:34am

my due date is 4 july 2014

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by kimmy85 » Nov. 26, 2013 5:43pm

Hello!!! My name is Kimmy! my husband and I are due July 9th 2014!! we are super excited! we lost our son in April of 2012, my water broke at 18 weeks and he could not make it because his lungs were not developed yet. we had some test done and found out that I am c677t heterozygous so dr. has me on lovenox. we have had 2 ultrasounds one at 6 weeks heartbeat was 117 and at 7 weeks the heartbeat was at 137 :) we feel so blessed and I will be praying for each of you too! I am also looking for buddies! so lets all be friends and celebrate our babies!!!
Much love!

kimmy85

Reply by laceyk616 » Nov. 27, 2013 8:57pm

Hi Girls!

This is my first pregnancy! Today is 6w5d our EDD is 7/18/14! I go in for my 7w Ultrasound on Monday 12/2/13. Since this is my first pregnancy I keep worrying about every little thing!!!

BabyGaga

laceyk616

Reply by megan_wynne » Nov. 29, 2013 1:05am

Hi! I'm Megan. My EDD is July 31! It's my first pregnancy and I am so excited, but so nervous! I haven't had any super obvious symptoms like morning sickness and it just doesn't feel real yet! I can't wait to go in for a doctor's appointment in a few weeks and finally feel like it's real!

I'd love to have a group of ladies who are about as far along as I am to talk with and share stories with!

megan_wynne

Reply by chehowca » Nov. 29, 2013 2:26pm

Removing message... Moving to another topic.

chehowca