Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Where are all the March 2012 Ladies??

Category: Due Date Clubs - March
Posted by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jun. 24, 2011 11:56pm

Anyone else JUST find out they are pregnant? I know its still really early to get a BFP but for those of us that are POAS addicts we already know lol.. just looking for some people in the same situation :) I am 13dpo and got a BFP 2 days ago. I dont want to jinx it but I cant help but to be excited!

Replies (90)

Reply by MeMoni » Jun. 27, 2011 5:43pm

HI!! Our due date is March the 7th! Just confirmed w/the doctor this morning. I got my 1st BFP 12dpo and continued getting them. We are scheduled for our 1st ultrasound on July 25th. So excited!!

MeMoni

Reply by rebecca.b » Jun. 28, 2011 12:18am

I am due either last week of Feb or first week of March

rebecca.b

Reply by alyssiawood » Jun. 28, 2011 6:14am

Hi just found I'm pregnant!!! I was at 17 dpo so it took forever to say positive lol. I'm due March 3rd :) Hope we all have a happy & healthy pregnancy!!!

alyssiawood

Reply by karogw » Jun. 29, 2011 3:32am

HI and congrats!! I found out last tuesday at 12dpo. And yes I was a poas addict. I took 6 test just to make sure they stayed positive, lol! Anyway, I am due March 2 and my first ultrasound will be July 8th.

karogw

Reply by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jun. 29, 2011 12:04pm

Congralations ladies!! Most of us are even due around the same day :) march 2-3 I'm in between those two days I'm not 100% sure which one lol. How are you guys feeling? Have you shared the good news with anyone? I am waiting until around 12 weeks to tell any family mainly because my sister had a miscarriage last month and I saw how hard it was for her to tell people after she already told them she was pregnant :( I guess I'm just very worried so until then I plan on sharing everything on here lol

Reply by chrissy » Jun. 29, 2011 1:24pm

:) im due march 3rd. :)

chrissy

Reply by mariesmith » Jun. 29, 2011 8:16pm

hello, pleases can i join, i am due on march 9th. x x x this will be baby number 2, very excited and anxious. x

User Image

mariesmith

Reply by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jun. 29, 2011 8:53pm

Im excited to have some pregnancy buddies :) Okay so my next question is when are you guys going to make your OB appointment? I have heard that they wont see you until your around 8 weeks unless there are problems or concerns. I am thinking about making an apointment the end of the month or beginning of August.

Reply by mariesmith » Jun. 30, 2011 8:06am

hi, i a seeing the dr every week as we have had a lot of misscarrages, so we need to be monitored, i will phone the dr's to make a midwife appointment when im 6 weeks.

i am so excited but trying so hard not to say whats going on. x x x

mariesmith

Reply by kekita » Jun. 30, 2011 3:22pm

Hi every one! I found out at 14 DPO and at 16DPO tested again. The due date calculator tells I'm due march 3th. I was concerned because I started spotting yesterday. Call my ob/gyn and he said, "not worry, just rest" No spotting today. Has anyone has this situation. This will be my 2° pregnancy after a miscarriage... I have my appointment at 6 weeks too...

kekita

Reply by MeMoni » Jun. 30, 2011 3:43pm

I've already been to my 1st appointment, I went on Monday. Only 3 weeks 6 days, today I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. Our next appointment is on the July 25 @ 8weeks. We'll have a ultrasound that day too!! It's going to be a long 25days!!

MeMoni

Reply by chrissy » Jul. 1, 2011 3:12pm

i had a doctors appointment today , i have made an appointment with midwife for 28th july , ill be just under 9 weeks pregnant then, :)

chrissy

Reply by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jul. 1, 2011 6:45pm

I'm tryIng to get in for an appointment the last week of July also :) it would be so great to get to hear the heartbeat. I considered waiting until the second trimester to see a doctor as long as nothing is wrong but I'm too anxious lol. I want to hear the heart beat and get this ball rolling :) my first pregnancy seemed to last 3 years lol then when I had my son time flew by. I Plan on embracing this pregnancy and enjoying it as much as I can lol.

Reply by NewMommy07 » Jul. 1, 2011 10:28pm

Just got our BFP this morning!! Should be due March 2012!!

Going to see the doctor for confirmation and all that on Tuesday!

YAY!!!

Heather
User Image

NewMommy07

Reply by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jul. 2, 2011 11:26am

Congratulations newmommy!! That's do exiting :)

Reply by chrissy » Jul. 2, 2011 11:03pm

i cant wait either to hear the heartbeat when i go for the first scan. :) happy tears an a huge smile will be had all day!..

forgot to write before.... CONGRATULATIONS to all on here. :)

chrissy

Reply by 2moms1toddler1bun » Jul. 3, 2011 12:01am

This is going to be such an exciting journey for all of us I look forward to seeing how everyone progresses over the next 8 months woo hoo one month down for some of us :)

Reply by NatalieFender » Jul. 4, 2011 1:34pm

Hello everyone!

I found out yesterday! I'm due somewhere between 9th-12th. I get different results of different due date calculators.

This is my first so mega excited and scared! I'm goin to see my dr today because im getting a lot of cramping and yesterday i had brown and red cm so going to check that out.

So nice to see other people due around the same time, would be fab to keep in touch and updated
xx

NatalieFender

Reply by NewMommy07 » Jul. 4, 2011 3:03pm

Congrats everyone!! It'll be so much fun to keep in touch with all the March 2012 ladies throughout our pregnancies!

Natalie: Hope everything goes well at the doctor today!

Heather
User Image

NewMommy07

Reply by NatalieFender » Jul. 5, 2011 4:55pm

Thank you. They're unsure and will have to wait till next week for a scan x

NatalieFender