Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Where are all the March 2012 Ladies?? - Page 3

Replies (90)

Reply by NatalieFender » Jul. 10, 2011 7:25pm

You girls are lucky then! It comes first thing in the morning, then dies down until after dinner. But yesterday and today it was okay :)

User Image

NatalieFender

Reply by rockergrrl83 » Jul. 11, 2011 6:35am

Hi everyone! My name is Beth. I have a 10 year old daughter and I just found out that I'm expecting baby #2 and hoping for a boy!! My lmp was 6/5 and I'm due 3/11 which is my birthday as well. Hope you all are doing well and I hope to get to know everyone through this journey!

User Image
User Image

rockergrrl83

Reply by copsgirl953 » Jul. 11, 2011 7:56pm

Hello Beth! Welcome! My due date is March 13.

Feeling yucky today. Not that much nausea. My back is hurting really bad and I have horrible cramps and pinches. Not to mention I'm really tired. I can't remember if I had these type of cramps with my last three kids. My hubby said that I did. I just wanna make sure it's normal.

Erica
Miscarriage September 28, 2011 - 16w1d
Mommy to Christen 9, Haley 7, Mason, and Aiden

copsgirl953

Reply by chrissy » Jul. 12, 2011 2:04pm

hello everyone!

6 weeks an 3 days today, i am also getting cramps on and off,major back pains too! sore bbs are not so sore now, yay!
i am craving grapes they have to be cold so keep them in the fridge!! anyone else have any cravings yet

chrissy

Reply by Kellyr427 » Jul. 12, 2011 2:41pm

I just found out yesterday I am pregnant. Due March 19, 2012

Kellyr427

Reply by MrsBrower » Jul. 12, 2011 3:34pm

Congrats!!

User Image

User Image

MrsBrower

Reply by copsgirl953 » Jul. 12, 2011 4:29pm

Congrats Kelly!

Worried today. I have no cramps and no nausea so far today. Which makes me think something is wrong. Am I just worrying too much over nothing?

Erica

copsgirl953

Reply by chrissy » Jul. 16, 2011 9:14am

most of my symptoms are going no sickness yet though!
but im sure there will be other symptoms to come!
hows everyone feeling ?

chrissy

Reply by hsbump » Jul. 16, 2011 10:42am

Hi i found out i was pregnant on Sunday , it's my second child but my partners first . Extremely excited but also very frustated at the mo as we have told no one as yet , it's so hard keeping quiet about it i just want to tell everyone !!!!! so i have told you lot first xxx

hsbump

Reply by Beautifamous » Jul. 17, 2011 12:02am

Just found out on July 11th, I was 15dpo. I am in shock. After having the 10th doctor tell me it wouldn't happen I gave up, and one forgotten condom later here I am.

to all of us!

~Tracie~

Beautifamous

Reply by MrsBrower » Jul. 18, 2011 2:24pm

Congrats girls!!!!

"hsbump" I know what you mean, I wanted to wait until we heard the heart beat(s) but after we got to see them and find out we were having twins, there was no holding back. lol. Hubby was bursting to tell people, and I can't lie, so when people would ask, it was like, "um...." lol. You'll share the news when the time is right for you!

As for me....

Symptoms are really kicking in over here, I'm nauseous and tired all the time...

But I think I'm out of the March 2012 due date club, lol, I guess with twins you are expected to deliver early so my due date may be moved to February (which is a little scary, I must confess) but a full 40 weeks would put me in March! how strange it is...

User Image

User Image

MrsBrower

Reply by MeMoni » Jul. 19, 2011 3:27pm

Good Morning ladies...it's been a couple of weeks since I checked in!! Had some spotting last Tuesday and the doctor did a u/s just to check, I was exactly 6 weeks...to our surpirse...TWO sacks..not one but two. Since it was so early, we really could not see anything other than the sacks. I go back this coming Monday for another u/s. The doctor and u/s tech both told us to try and not get overly excited until the next scan due to vanishing twin syndrome but HOW IN THE HELL can you not get excited?? We have tried to not tell but a few close people but I want to scream it from the roof! This tww has been a hard and ALL the others. I still have only a few symptoms, SO tired by 2:00 in the afternoon and bloating. I'm alseep sitting straight up on the couch by 8:30. Just wanted to chat for a minute.. love to all!

MeMoni

Reply by MrsBrower » Jul. 19, 2011 3:51pm

That's exactly what happened to me!!!!!! (but our doctor let us get excited) congrats!!!!!

MrsBrower

Reply by copsgirl953 » Jul. 19, 2011 9:47pm

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

Erica

copsgirl953

Reply by airiesing » Jul. 19, 2011 11:46pm

Just got my BFP yesterday @ 11dpo! nervous, I've never had problems but I'm 41 & anything can happen. Seeing the Dr. on Thurs afternoon, hoping to feel better then!

Peace out!!
Erika

and

airiesing

Reply by MrsBrower » Jul. 20, 2011 12:36pm

Good luck and sticky beans! Congrats!!!!

MrsBrower

Reply by kristenm514 » Jul. 20, 2011 1:38pm

Hi! Pregnant with my second, I got my BFP this morning, putting my due date on approx March 28! My dr. won't see me until I'm 6 weeks, so I go for my first appt August 5. I'm going to be freaking out until then, already planning to take more HPTs over the next two weeks to make sure I'm really, truly pregnant. I wish they would just let me come in for a blood test, this is going to be ANOTHER agonizing 2 week wait!

Congrats to all the March mommies!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Baby #2 is on the way!

kristenm514

Reply by airiesing » Jul. 20, 2011 1:55pm

YAY! Congrats!!!

Well, last night & this morning nausea has kicked in pretty good, feeding the dog this morning just about made me hurl! and I have lost a taste for my beloved coffee (I've been on decaf for months, but still.....*sigh* good-bye my sweet morning friend, we shall not be parted forever...

Peace out!!
Erika

and

airiesing

Reply by MrsBrower » Jul. 20, 2011 3:09pm

Kristen- they wont even send you to the lab? Jeeze... I would demand it. But that's just me (and I've never had to- they just send me to the lab, and go from there. I had two chemicals so it was good to have the blood tests....)

Good luck!

MrsBrower

Reply by jmhayden1005 » Jul. 20, 2011 3:11pm

I am at 14dpo and have gotten positives since 8 dpo. I am still afraid it isn't real.

User Image

jmhayden1005