Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September Babies Part 2 - Page 13

Replies (300)

Reply by AuburnMama » Feb. 15, 2012 6:15pm

esp- What a great idea for a name! I find that girls names are harder to come up with, at least for us.

leniana- congrats on the raise! And glad your boss(es) were excited for you!

Susy- Great news! I know you have to feel a lot better after seeing that little heart flutter.

nicole- have super lunch! I'm glad a nice pizza dinner helped with settling your nerves. All will be okay!!

AFM: I feel like a sleepy worthless blob today. Tired, bloated, acne and I'm "guessing" hormones are just making me feel like crapola. I kinda just want to cry. I have no idea why. Which pisses me off even more.

Critter is doing more remodeling, so got some major ligament pain going on today and my lower right back hurts. Seriously thinking about going home and crawling in bed...it could be the best thing for society as a whole!!

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 15, 2012 9:35pm

Well it was nice to see good friends but yep... totally felt completely hot and nauseous after lunch so I had to head out early. I thought more than a few times I was gonna lose my lunch on the way home... and thought to myself "well hello again morning sickness there you are". Anyways I made it home though and am now comfortable in my bed watching "Despicable Me" .. one of my fave movies. lol I love pixar style like movies like that. I am such a nerd. Anyways I am in bed now. Feeling a lil better. Totally ready for a nap. I am exhausted after lunch a few of my friends commented on how tired and miserable I looked. Good times. Ok nap time now for sure.

Auburnmama- I am now officially joining you today as a "worthless blob" ;)

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by Leniana » Feb. 16, 2012 2:05pm

We should have a worthless blob day and just stay home and veg :x I have been going home every night this week and just crashing on the couch. So ready for the weekend to relax but I have stuff to do /cry... I am going to get my nails done with my sister so that should be fun at least. I am just hoping the smell isn't too intense for me. I'm also supposed to make those cookies this weekend, but if I am too tired I may just cheap out and buy some from the bakery.

I have so much to do at work :/ And I am not getting nearly enough accomplished this week! And i want a nap!

It's a BOY! Wyatt Randolph was born 9/8/2012! 9 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/4 inches

Leniana

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 16, 2012 5:36pm

ughh I hear ya Leniana. We have our pre move out inspection today. So basically they go through and tell us what we need to fix before our move out date and if we don't how much it will cost us.. I am expected the list to be rather long. We have lived in this house now for over 5 yrs and there is SO much that needs to be done. They will be here this afternoon and I have to clean the bathroom and bedroom still. ;/ at least hubby is helping. In fact I was totally sick yesterday after lunch but then I ate a peanut butter sandwich and took a two hour nap heh. So he pretty much cleaned and went for multiple dump runs yesterday. Its so crazy how much CRAP accumulates in 5 years! *sigh* To be honest I kind of want to not be here when they come... I tend to stress about that stuff. It seems it would just be easier for me to hear it from my dh and not the property management. I live on an army post too so I have heard they are extra extra picky. :( Wish me luck.. I am soo tired all I wanna do is take a friggin nap!!! boo..

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by beckster » Feb. 16, 2012 6:09pm

Hi everyone. Sorry ive been MIA the last few weeks but the M/S is so bad at the moment and seems to be going on all day and night!! I have been reading all your comments when I can.

Other than the sickness not much has been going on with me. I did go for an ultrasound today as i had a few bad pains the other day and thankfully everything looked great. Saw babys heartbeat and my dates are bang on. So im currently 8w 6days.

Tomorrow i've got my booking in appointment with my midwife which is an hour and a half long so getting the hubby to take the afternoon off and look after my little man as I don't think he would behave for that long!!

My next scan has been booked in on the 14th March which at this point seems forever away and i'll be 13 weeks gone by then.

Anyways, i hope everyone is feeling better. Not long for most of you until you hit the 2nd Trimester. So exciting. Hope your all having a good week. Thank goodness the weekend is just around the corner.

xxxx

beckster

Reply by elizabethwig » Feb. 16, 2012 6:11pm

nicole: ugh, inspections are the worst. since we rent, we have them every time we move. the last place we lived they thought they were hot sh*t so they were extra picky with the inspection. we ended up just giving up a chunk of our deposit... i wasn't gonna lug a drape steamer a couple kilometers *on the bus* to save 50 bucks. good luck!

leniana: i'm fully planning on a worthless blob day tomorrow! it's my partner's birthday and his perfect day is sleeping til noon then playing video games all day. so i, of course, felt the need to take the day off and join him. you should try to make up an excuse and have a day to yourself too! have fun getting yer nails did...always nice to be pampered.

auburn: finally feeling some rlp, though now it's mostly on the left side which i understand is weird. it's not super painful and hopefully it balances out. is yours mostly on the right or both?

afm: FINALLY got my butt in the pool. first time since christmas. the pool here only has the longer lanes until 8:45 every morning, so if i want to swim, i have to be out of the house by 7. it has been virtually impossible to find a day where i a) wasn't exhausted, b) wasn't nauseous, and c) didn't have to be in for 9 am. but today was the day and it was awesome! tried out my underwater mp3 player and it was super great. so looking forward to going again!

elizabethwig

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 16, 2012 11:45pm

Hey ladieeees-

Beckster- Welcome back lady!! I totally understand why you have been absent m/s is the worst especially when it lasts ALL day and ALL night. It's frustrating and all you want is to catch a break!! I know about this! hang in there.

Elizabeth- I am so glad you got in the pool today. I want to start going maybe late next week??! idk I am still pretty blegh in the mornings still. What super sucks is I looked up the pool hours and schedule for water aerobics in colorado where I am going in late march and I have to pay to do the water aerobics class.. now i know most people do but I have been spoiled where I am now. As long as you have military ID you just walk in.. no paying for nothing. Three classes a week on mon, wed and friday. Now I am gonna have to pay 30 bucks a month for 2 classes a week. boo.

AFM- the pre move out inspection went a lot better than expected since we have lived here so long we don't have a long list of specific things to fix or clean and they said the most we would probably have to pay estimated was about 100 bucks... which is TOTALLY sweet. My house is SHOT. lol. I have at one point had two large dogs here in the house in the last five years and as puppies they chewed holes in the carpets. The carpet is shot but they are replacing that no charge to us. Same with the busted mini blinds. I was totally expecting to have to pay closer to 1000 bucks no lie thats how beat up I thought it was but the guy said that for the amount of time being here the house's condition was pretty good. So that was a pleasant surprise. So next step next week the movers come to see what needs to packed up then come to pack it up for us on march 16th then on the 20th they come back to load it all.. then we will have our last inspection on the 25th. We will probably stay in a local hotel the night of the 25th then morning of the 26th its off on our journey to CO. phew!!
Otherwise today has been ok. I was not much help. My husband started cleaning the bathroom with a heavy bleach and the smell made me really nauseous so I was seriously no help after that. I think the only thing I helped clean today was my side of the bed.. thats about it. Pretty worthless. heh. Sooo I took a 2 hr nap then woke up to the door bell when the inspector guy came. lol.. oops. Then a lil while ago discovered that I love cold orange juice and cold chicken strips.. yeah I don't know. I like stuff cold I guess. My hubby keeps telling me how weird I am. I got orange juice and and pickles at the grocery store and I said "yeahhhh I am pregnant so if my grocery items are weird thats why" ahaha.. and the checker lady said from the stuff I was buying that I was having a boy. Everyone keeps telling me I am having a boy!! I seriously don't think even one person has said its a girl. We will see.. man though it feels like the gender scan is not gonna be here in foreverrrrrr!!! lol

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by member6243 » Feb. 16, 2012 11:49pm

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 16, 2012 11:53pm

Angelwings- I am SOOOO happy to have you back!!!!! yay.. such an amazing story. I tell everyone even though I don't really "know" you know you. lol. haha. Uhm YES ready for the 2nd trimester for real!! luckily I am moving out of state during the 2nd trimester. If I was moving now it would be a bad bad few days completely miserable. heh. I was just posting when you did at the same time and I totally mentioned the gender scan... it feels like its gonna be forever before I get to find out!! Welcome back mama! :)

oh also was reading through the other due date clubs and the feb baby club.. one of them is in labor today and she had to hang out in the hall way of the hospital because the rooms were all full.. I will admit with this baby boom that seems pretty apparent for the month of september I am a lil nervous about that myself!!

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by Heather1386 » Feb. 17, 2012 12:54am

Sorry for the lack of personals, been busy with my job. I am startng to work my 60 hour weeks again. I have the same symptoms as before (tired, heartburn, backache, tender boobs, etc). My spotting still hangs around off and on, but much light can't even tell much at all.I have my next OB appt March 12th, I will be 10 and half weeks then.

User Image

Heather1386

Reply by member6243 » Feb. 17, 2012 1:11am

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 17, 2012 4:00am

Angelwings- anytime girly! :)

Ok is anyone else showing??? I feel like tonight out of no where I am starting to show though I am sure its still a lot of bloat. I took a shower and hubby pointed it out to me. I looked in the mirror and it looked like it too though like I said could be bloat. I took a zofran yesterday for the first time in a week and it causes me major constipation so of course I went from pooing every day this week to nothing today so.. thats probably it. We will see what the morning brings. I need to take my 10 week bump photo tomorrow sometime. I want to know how your bumps are coming along?!?! i want to see picssss!!! haha... :)

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by Leniana » Feb. 17, 2012 2:55pm

Grrr I had a nice long post written and then my browser crashed!!! Now I am annoyed!!!

Anyways welcome back angel, I am very happy for you :)

It's a BOY! Wyatt Randolph was born 9/8/2012! 9 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/4 inches

Leniana

Reply by esperanza » Feb. 17, 2012 3:41pm

heather, hold on, girl...I hear you, sister, when it comes to long work hours...Mn-Th I have 12 hrs work day counting commuting. But at the same time being busy makes the weeks fly sooo fast; another plus is that you are extremely happy when you finally get to the weekend- afm: I am the happiest person today because at 4pm I can go home!!! Glad that you have less spotting, fx it stops completely soon.

angelwings, thanks for stopping by, wishing you all the best

bekster, congrats on u/s and healthy baby's heartbeat

knicole, I am glad everything turned out so well with house inspection, You do need some good news

leniana, auburn - I also very,very tired at night, worth than a blob, I was complete zombie last night. Second semester, come here, bring us some relief!

elizabeth, you are my inspiration for getting my pregnant rear end to pool...of course, I need a new swuimsuit and I just don't have time for shopping because of the boys' basketball meets

afm: feeling better in general because m/s subsided. This week I notice that I am turning into a bear not only because of my constant need of hibernating but because of the hair growth, it's crazy and very annoying, ahhh..hormones, stop doing it to me

esperanza

Reply by AuburnMama » Feb. 17, 2012 3:55pm

Angel, I can't stress enough how wonderful it is to have you back!! You have such an AMAZING testimony!!!

As for me, I'm much better. I was a hormonal crap-storm Wednesday--between snapping at people and crying. Took a half day yesterday and got some sleep. I think that with added Zebra Cakes (I wanted them for the past week...I have no idea why) some time with the hubby and then some Boom chicka Wow Wow Time with the hubby, I'm a new person today!! I was just at the "I don't give flying crap" stage and needed some time to chill.

Plus we thought we were about to have a $7k expense thrown at us, but it got handled by our insurance company, so that helped out GREATLY!!!

My "showing" is still mostly preggo bloat related. My waist is thicker, and clothes fit everywhere else but there, so I'm still rocking my belly bands.

Just glad it's the weekend...and one week from today we get to hear the heartbeat!!

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by MrsMeggieMac » Feb. 17, 2012 4:50pm

Oh man...today is the first day my boss is going to be back in over 6 months! In our unit I work by myself when she's not here soooooooo, I have been making my own work hours and it's been NICE! Especially since I could sleep 20 hours a days.
I guess that's all over now, aww boooo!
She should be understanding though because the reason she left was maternity leave. She had twin girls and I'm sure isn't looking forward to coming back either lol.

MrsMeggieMac

Reply by member6243 » Feb. 17, 2012 5:40pm

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 17, 2012 6:13pm

Leniana- I hate that!!!! nothing more annoying lol ..

Esperanza- Glad the morning sickness has eased up as well. I am getting my fair share of hair... ha that rhymed.. also. ;) tmi but its starting to grow thicker around the nips.. super attractive and I can already tell I am gonna get that line down the belly. Yup.

Angel- Oh those days are just the best aren't they!? I put myself on time out in my bed on those days haha.... mm shrimp. Shrimp has been a weird one for me. I want it. I used to like it. I like the taste still but now the texture bugs me. Lately I have been on a big peanut butter kick. I have never been quite a fan of peanut butter until preggo. My first pregnancy 12 yrs ago thats all I ate was peanut butter sandwiches. heh.

Mrsmeggiemac- awww that really super sucks!! hang in there at least we are all getting a lil closer to the second trimester when supposedly we will find some renewed energy again! :)

Auburnmama- I have a week till my appt to hear the heartbeat too! :D my appt is on the 28th . .but crap i don't remember what time though..

AFM- Been craving milk lately so apparently I am needing that extra calcium right now. That and peanut butter toast, peanut butter sandwich, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Just had a blueberry and pomogranite smoothie. It was tasty. The main issue I am having now besides the usual sleeping all the time can't stay awake for nothing... is HEARTBURN. Man its getting so bad. I have been given zantac by my doctor and I take tums and try to drink milk to calm it but in the evenings nothing is working and its keeping me up at night because its just beyond uncomfortable. So I have to lay down all propped up with a kajillion pillows .. that still does not work. I even eat earlier in the evening. I eat by 5 pm for dinner. Nothing is working for me here. The acid indigestion is killing me! bahh!! anyways.. going to take a shower now get ready for the day. Though I am not doing much.. woohoo that means I can take two naps! :D

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by member6243 » Feb. 18, 2012 1:20am

**removed by moderator**

member6243

Reply by knicole27 » Feb. 18, 2012 2:47am

Angel- I def think that its your lil one moving that your feeling. They say if you have felt it once you will recognize it again much sooner. I will say i know that my uterus is tilted and this is my first and i am not supposed to feel anything till at least 16 weeks but yesterday i felt a weird fluttery-ish feeling like gas but.. not in the right place unless i get gas now in my uterus.. lol. I will say that even though this is my first .. i am very in tune with my body and whenever friends would be pregnant I would have dreams before they found out that I myself would be pregnant and I could feel what it felt like. That sounds totally weird but I swear its true. There was even one time for a whole week I was having dreams that I could no longer feel my baby moving and then a few weeks later a good friend of mine had had a still birth.

User Image
User Image

knicole27