Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Halloween Babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - October
Posted by DestinyStarr » Feb. 27, 2012 10:51pm

My EDD is October 31, according to my LMP. Any others due toward the end of October?

DestinyStarr

Replies (25)

Reply by WearindRed » Feb. 27, 2012 11:09pm

Due 10-24 looking forward to getting to know you and your pumpkin.

WearindRed

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 27, 2012 11:12pm

I'm due 10-24 too. Good to see you hear Destiny!

lisserb

Reply by cjpalaska » Feb. 27, 2012 11:27pm

Hi Destiny...... I am glad to see you here with us!!! I am happy to see more and more of our friends from CTP! Good to see you.... I hope you have a great 9 months! I am due June 18th....

cjpalaska

Reply by WearindRed » Feb. 28, 2012 4:52pm

I would like to know a little about you'll like basic history. Me I'm in my late 20's married with one earth baby and three angels loss in the first trimester. I am a cat person and once I get past 13 weeks I will clam down a lot and be more positive.

WearindRed

Reply by edsangel32 » Feb. 28, 2012 5:23pm

Hello my EDD is 10/22. I have my first dr appointment on 3/6 but only with the nurse. I have my OB appointment not until the 23rd.
I look forward to talking to everyone :)

edsangel32

Reply by DestinyStarr » Feb. 28, 2012 9:45pm

Hello my October Lovelies!!!

I'm 38, been married for four years with a beautiful little girl that is almost 2 -- and she is hitting those terrible two's HARD!!! My DH and I decided to start trying again around this time last year, just before she turned one and unfortunately I had three losses - 1 mmc at 8 weeks and 2 chemicals. We don't have any pets yet... I'm scared DD might terrorize any animal in the house

My first appt is on Mar 7 -- I already had that date scheduled for my annual visit but now it'll be for OB! WooHOO!

Looking forward to going through this journey with you ladies!!

DestinyStarr

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 28, 2012 10:34pm

I'll be 37 in the summer, and I've been married for nearly 13 years. We have one 6 y/o DD, who we tried for over 2 years to conceive. We've been trying since she was 9 months old for #2. It took 4 IUI's for us to finally conceive again. Hoping for a healthy baby! My first ultrasound is on Friday, March 2.

lisserb

Reply by DestinyStarr » Feb. 28, 2012 10:40pm

Oooooooooh @lisserb!!!! So soon!! I can't wait until you go for your ultrasound! So exciting!!!

DestinyStarr

Reply by kayersx2 » Feb. 28, 2012 10:57pm

Im due 31st but ill prob go early cause i was lil early with my dd she was due 26th and came on the 23rd..i really dont want a Halloween baby cause i dont wanna ruin my dd's Halloween she will be 4......

kayersx2

Reply by Mummynutter » Feb. 29, 2012 12:21am

Hey Im due around the same as you. My due date for the time being is October 26th :)

Mummynutter

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 29, 2012 4:01am

Is anyone else really bloated? I can't even button most of my jeans, and tonight I look more like I'm six months pregnant instead of six weeks. I'm going to have to invest in a belly band pants extender already I think!

lisserb

Reply by shel29681 » Feb. 29, 2012 1:32pm

Hi everyone, im shelly i am 29 yrs old and pregnant with my 2nd bundle of joy. my EDD is oct 24 and i cant wait. my next doc. appt. isn't till march 15 and its killing me to have to wait so long. @lisserb i am alos really bloated everyone keeps asking if im sure im only 6 weeks, or if im having more than 1.

shel29681

Reply by DestinyStarr » Feb. 29, 2012 5:09pm

Hello my Ladies with the October babies!!!

Welcome kayersx, Mummynutter, and shel!!!

I'm sure I'll be delivering earlier than my current EDD too, as I will have a planned c-section. My doc usually likes to do it at 39 weeks, so we shall see...

I'm not really having an immense amount of bloating, but I am very constipated -- and it is on my NERVES! I keep drinking and drinking and drinking water, to no avail. I took a few fiber pills last night so hopefully I'll get some kind of action popping off soon LOL!!!

What other symptoms are you ladies having so far?

DestinyStarr

Reply by WearindRed » Feb. 29, 2012 8:03pm

I can't stay awake, can't eat, can't play this is a pregnancy of can'ts
Can't button my pants, can't keep food down, can't believe this is real.
;) and I am pregnant and love my baby!

WearindRed

Reply by lisserb » Feb. 29, 2012 8:51pm

I'm with you Red! Can't believe after so long that this is real! And I can't wait for Friday to get here!

lisserb

Reply by ExpectingExpats » Mar. 2, 2012 4:56pm

Hi Ladies, DH and I just got married on Dec. 31, 2011 this is our first and we're both every excited. I am 33 years old and currently live in Italy (baby will be born here). DH is Canadian and I American we met while teaching in Cairo, Egypt back in 2008.

I had my first US on Feb. 20 and a second one on Feb 29 because of bleeding and spotting (tuns out it "normal stuff") and I had my first OB appointment today. Everything looks great according to the US and OB!! I'm learning very quickly things are very different over here I'll have my next US at the end of March/beginning of April.

As far a symptoms go I've been crazy itchy and my breast are somewhat painful. Most days I feel great, much more tired than normal though. A bit of bloating from time to time as well.

ExpectingExpats

Reply by lisserb » Mar. 3, 2012 9:23pm

Unfortunately my ultrasound did not go well. My pregnancy was discovered to be ectopic in my right tube. I had surgery last night to remove both the embryo and the right tube. Physically I'm doing okay, emotionally, not so much. Trying to stay strong for my DD.

lisserb

Reply by DestinyStarr » Mar. 4, 2012 5:30pm

@lisserb - It really saddens me to hear that ... you are in my thoughts. Had you been having any pain or anything prior to your appointment?

@ExpectingExpats -- Welcome! I'm not having many symptoms at all... when I was carrying my DD, I didn't have many symptoms early on either; I guess I'm just on edge because I've had a few miscarriages over the past year.

My first appointment is on Wednesday... I'm really anxious to get in there and get the u/s so that I can rest a little.

DestinyStarr

Reply by lisserb » Mar. 4, 2012 5:52pm

Thanks Destiny. That was the surprising part. There was no pain at all, not even a drop of spotting. No indication at all that anything was wrong. The embryo was the right gestational size. Six weeks growing happily in my tube.

I'm pretty crushed by it. Seems terribly unfair to deal with both infertility and a pregnancy loss.

lisserb

Reply by kayersx2 » Mar. 13, 2012 4:38pm

I have been not fitting in most pants of mine and also my fav bra is way to snug im always shifting my girls back into it..........@lisserb i am so very sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss......

kayersx2