Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

<3 November Babies <3 - Page 5

Replies (86)

Reply by athomas718 » Feb. 26, 2013 7:48pm

Hi everyone.
My EDD is 11/6. This will be my second baby but it is my third pregnancy with DH. We have been trying for #2 since January of 2012. We changed medicine from clomid to gonal-f with our fertility clinic in January so this was the second month on injectables. Thank god it worked because sticking yourself 12 times is hard!

We are hoping this is our rainbow baby. We suffered a heterotopic pregnancy in September. Both the baby in utero and the tubal baby were lost.

I am trying to be cautious but at the same time I am trying to stay happy and positive because I am pregnant now and that's all that matters. I have to focus on the present. Stay connected with the little bean and hopefully help him/her stick!

Anyone thinking about how they are going to give family the news? I've already told a bunch of friends but I have the idea that I want to post pregnancy announcement pictures on facebook after my daughter's birthday in April. I want to tell family before then though. I'm thinking 8 weeks, but 10 weeks is better.

My DH says I should take it one week at a time because I'm horrible with secrets!!

everyone!! :D

athomas718

Reply by shawna_leigh » Feb. 28, 2013 2:18pm

First baby! Had been trying since June 2011. Finally got diagnosed with PCOS and put on Clomid and conceived our first cycle! EDD 11-6 and my birthday is 11-9 :) This will be the BEST birthday present ever!! lol

First dr appt is scheduled for 3-26 when I hit 8 weeks! Praying for no problems before then!

shawna_leigh

Reply by ashalada » Mar. 2, 2013 6:14pm

Hi everyone

We found out we were pregnant last sunday, due date is Nov 5th according to my ovulation date. Very excited, this is our first pregnancy, and after one try. We feel very blessed that it has come so quickly.

Dating scan is on March 11th, hopefully everything looks ok, it might be too early for a heartbeat?

ashalada

Reply by rocker » Mar. 7, 2013 5:46pm

Hello all, my EDD is Nov. 5th! Second baby, 3rd pregnancy, & a Nervous wreck over here lol... My DS will be 5 this summer & I dont remember any "early" symptoms from that pregnancy, it was actually rather easy from what I remember, minus the lengthy labor lol... But more recently with a M/C in Dec. with similar symptoms as im having now im Trying so hard to stay positive & distracted lol! My Dr's are driving me nuts 'cuz they wont see me even for bloodwork to ease my mind =/ I have my U/S appt on 3/25 which seems forever away (8wk appt) but I cannot wait to (hopefully) get some great news by seeing my little bean ready to keep growing <3

rocker

Reply by AjaPearl79 » Mar. 13, 2013 12:01pm

Hi Everyone:

Just had a BFP yesterday. Haven't called doc yet as my AF is scheduled to come tomorrow and waiting a bit to make sure she doesn't show her nasty face.

Mother of 2, DS 7 and DD 6. Ectopic in November 2012.

I'm pretty nervous because last time my hcg was not doubling. I watched my HPTs stay faint and slowly lost hope. Good vibes this time though - feel pregnant.

Anyone else having cramping? I know I had it with my first but it still makes me a nervous wreck!

Good luck ladies!

User Image

AjaPearl79

Reply by BronwynSA » Mar. 28, 2013 1:48am

Hi there,
I got a BFP 2 weeks ago, EDD 13 November, 1st baby. Nervous and excited.... I live in South Africa

BronwynSA