Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone use IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test Kit?

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by firsttimemommy1120 » Feb. 14, 2014 7:32pm

When can you use it and does it actually work?

Replies (3)

Reply by mom2memphis » Feb. 14, 2014 8:27pm

I have used it, and your suppose to be at least 12 weeks along. It said I was having a girl, but I had a boy. However it was right for people that I know. It has a 50/50 chance of being right. It's not worth your money honestly, it doesn't work. When are you due? I'm due October 25th!

mom2memphis

Reply by Archaedis » Feb. 18, 2014 2:55am

I do not put alot of faith in any of the predictors and I did not waste my money on buying anything, however for fun I did try the home made version where you add baking soda to your urine and it was completely flat no bubbles (which is supposed to mean a girl, lots of bubbles means a boy) and I took the Chinese gender predictor on this site and it also said girl. I am pregnant with twins and it has been confirmed by DNA test and ultrasound that we are having 2 girls. So I dunno? Kinda cool!

Archaedis

Reply by Jessicacreative » Sep. 29, 2016 1:59pm

In general, I don't consider gender kits as reliable. Non-invasive dna testing is reliable and dna paternity in home test kit (https://dnasu.com/product/dna-in-home-test-kit-2/) is also reliable. But about gender... May be they are reliable too, but my close friend tried only dna paternity kit, then she took usual paternity test, results came the same. She was satisfied.

Jessicacreative