Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Any November 2014 mommies out there? :)

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by football_girl » Feb. 23, 2014 5:23am

Hi ladies! I just came over to CMP from CTP!

I got my first BFP yesterday (2.22.2014) at 13DPO. We tried for six months (which felt lik forever)! AF is officially a day late!

EDD: 11.2.2014

Just looking for some supportive women who are going through this blessing that is pregnancy :)

Best wishes to you all!

football_girl

Replies (216)

Reply by kikigrowsababy14 » Feb. 23, 2014 10:27pm

Got my BFP on Friday at 10DPO, line getting progressively darker.
EDD 11/3 ^__^
We tried for 3 years, and we finally did it!
Congrats to you!

kikigrowsababy14

Reply by football_girl » Feb. 24, 2014 4:43am

Oh that is such great news! I'm so happy for you! How have you been feeling? I've had a little brown spotting whenever I wipe after using the restroom, and some slight cramps :)

When are you going to the doctor? Congratulations!

football_girl

Reply by Sumrlii_2014 » Mar. 3, 2014 6:45am

Hi, Im pretty much on the border line of October & November.
EDD: 31/10.
TTC for about 2 years finally its happened & hope all goes well from here. Congratulations to you all.

Sumrlii_2014

Reply by WilliesWifey21414 » Mar. 3, 2014 1:50pm

Hi ladies: ) im due on Nov 7th i got my first bfp on cd15 and it keeps getting darker. I've had 3 miscarriages but we think this bean will stick :) hope yall are having a good day hoping for a girl too lol

Reply by stillfuntryin » Mar. 4, 2014 8:57am

Hi girls, this hasn't been an easy road for me either, its nearly been 3 yrs and a few miscarriages, I just had a frozen embryo transfer on the 28 Feb, its been four days since my five day transfer and I got my first line today, I think my due date is 17th.

stillfuntryin

Reply by bbybrns » Mar. 5, 2014 6:59pm

Hi Ladies,

We got our BFP on 11 DPO and that was on Sunday. I have been testing every day since then and the lines are getting darker! EDD based on ovulation date would be November 12th. My cycles are long so I am basing my due date off of ovulation for now until I go to the doctors. I have my first appointment on Monday for blood work and then another appointment with the doctor on March 18th. What about you guys? Have any of you went to your first appointment yet? Congrats to everyone!! :)

bbybrns

Reply by stillfuntryin » Mar. 5, 2014 8:25pm

No appointment yet, my blood aren't for another week! Being an ivf baby I will have bloods weekly! My progression is also really good, it the first time I have had such great progression since my first pregnancy that was a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks, I won't chill out until I see the heart beat!

stillfuntryin

Reply by kaitlynnm1 » Mar. 5, 2014 8:34pm

Hey ladies! I too had an ivf embryo trasnfer February 18. I transferred two and have been receiving positive blood tests. I have one this weekend and after that I have my first ultrasound! If it's one baby my EDD is nov 8 and if it's teins then it's Oct 18!

kaitlynnm1

Reply by Stimpy6298 » Mar. 9, 2014 4:31am

Hello! Just got my BFP on 3/6/14 at 11 DPO. I really don't know what made me test because AF isn't due until 3/9/14 but just didn't feel right. It popped up right away and was pretty dark. I am thrilled but staying cautious as we have had 2 previous losses at 6 weeks. My EDD based on LMP is November 16th!

Stimpy6298

Reply by stillfuntryin » Mar. 9, 2014 5:31am

Hello fellow due date buddy, im due 16th Nov too! I cant stop testing, I got mine 4dp5dt (9dpo) and have tested everyday since my test lines are darker than the control nw an today 14 dpo I got a Preg 2-3 :)

stillfuntryin

Reply by 24CarotRed » Mar. 11, 2014 12:24pm

hello! i got my bfp yesterday at 14dpo, my due date is 19th nov :-)

24CarotRed

Reply by Jolese5809 » Mar. 14, 2014 3:38am

Hi. I just found out I was pregnant about a week ago... Saw you topic and loved it.. I'm due November 3' I just signed up to this website, 30 seconds ago, this is my first post ever on here, hope I'm doing it right and would love to talk to pregnant females.. I have not one person to follow since I just started and don't even no how that works, can you only talk to ppl you follow.... Congrats to you all also for being pregnant especially who's due date is in November.. We are all going threw the same thing at that same time..

Jolese5809

Reply by herewegoagain » Mar. 14, 2014 2:21pm

I'm new at this and not going to attempt abbreviating like all you girls do! This is my third pregnancy in the last eleven months and here we go again.... Due on November 17. No symptoms aside from bloating and craving fruit juice. I have an 11 year old daughter and I will be 37 when I deliver if this one goes to term. I lost the last two at 12 and 9 weeks.

herewegoagain

Reply by floz1202 » Mar. 15, 2014 8:20am

Hello, ive also come over from the CTP site.

Got my BFP 3 days ago, on CD33, 19dpo. Waited it out because we were moving house and put the missed AF down to the stress of all that. Tested on 12th March with a very strong 2 lines, did a clearblue digital, says 2-3 weeks, adding 2 weeks onto that makes me about 5 weeks pregnant :)

My due date is around 12th 13th Nov (keep getting 2 different dates!! :-S) we are hoping for a boy! Massive congratulations to all the long term trying ladies, you done so well to wait it out, and also to those who needed IVF, very brave, congratulations :D xx

We were trying only for around 8 1/2 months, had a dodgy CP last month. Feel so lucky and blessed :)

to all :) many many !!!

Lianne(25)& Sully(38) Together Since- 6th July 2010 12/03/2014

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by stillfuntryin » Mar. 16, 2014 12:07am

Thanks Floz and congrats! I'm from the ctp site too! Its pretty quiet over here, I'm still mainly on that site because I have a lot of friends over there, got my first real nausea yesterday!

stillfuntryin

Reply by PrettySue » Mar. 16, 2014 3:33am

November 25th here! Just got my bfp today, at 10 dpo. After four miscarriages we are hoping this one sticks! I'm on extra folic acid and,progesterone for the first time. Congrats to everyone!

PrettySue

Reply by floz1202 » Mar. 16, 2014 5:38am

Welcome to the group PrettySue and congrats on your BFP!! Lets hope this is a very sticky little bean :) Also, thank you for mentioning Folic acid! I forgot to take it yesterday and you just reminded me to do that! Phew!!! :D

Heyyyy stillfuntryin it is quiet, but then if we all start treating it like CTP and being noisy and fun then it is what you make it :D I still log into both sites to check on the girls ive been trying buddies with in the past 8 1/2 months, good to see some going on to have their BFPs others have been there a long time!

Ooooooh the back ache this morning is ouch ouch ouch! Up AGAIN before 5am. One of my things I think waking up early :) At least I manage to get so tired again I can nap later :D

Is anyone else on this board desperately trying to quit smoking too? I know its a bit of a taboo subject but I am in need of a quit buddy for inspiration! A quit and bump buddy :)

Just think ladies, us early November bumps are almost halfway or are halfway to seeing our little wannabe- wrigglers for the first time :) <3 <3 <3

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by stillfuntryin » Mar. 16, 2014 7:47am

Thank god I quit years ago... I have nothing to give up, after trying for so long you slowly eliminate bad shit slowly, I don't drink coffee ( linked to miscarriage) I don't drink alcohol ( obvious reasons) I don't smoke, the only thing I have had to give up with ivf is exercising a lot, so I feel like a really fatty and I'm on all these extra hormones so they aren't helping.

stillfuntryin

Reply by floz1202 » Mar. 16, 2014 11:02am

stillfuntryin Unfortunatly after my mum passing away this time last year I comfort ate a lot, and so im a bit of a chunk aswell, doesn't help being a short ass either so I look quite round already (bump will finish it all off I think haha!) I only have 1 coffee in the morning to wake up, I think that's the NHS recommended caffine intake for the day. After that its hot chocolate, peppermint tea or orange juice :)

Today ive been quite good with the cutting down quitting smoking thing, my bf is quite impressed :) and so am I, I suppose!! Been smoking far too long, absolutely nothing to be proud of. 11 years and only 25. So the stopping really is going to take its toll. But its all for the better good, Peanut is going to thank me for it later im sure :)

Well done to you for quitting everything, Im sorry about your losses tho :( Very very sticky bean vibes for you!!

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by alishakaye » Mar. 16, 2014 12:41pm

Hey ladies! I found out I'm pregnant at 10dpo and am now 16dpo, test line is now darker than the control. We've had 1 miscarriage and 2 chemicals and have been trying a total of 21 months. I'm so nervous and scared to get excited. Praying that the Lord give this baby a strong beating heart. Due date is Nov 22! All I want to do is go baby shopping, I should probably hold out a few more weeks though.

alishakaye