Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Any November 2014 mommies out there? :) - Page 11

Replies (216)

Reply by cotton_candy » Jun. 26, 2014 1:57pm

Yay for team blue!!!

cotton_candy

Reply by floz1202 » Jul. 4, 2014 5:53pm

Wooooohoooo go team blue haha :D that's more blues than pinks in this group so far right? I wonder if the gender tests some ladies did so early on actually came up true??

Anyone else got massively swollen feet? I feel like a whale... if whales had feet that is. Like someone has laced my shoes with drawing pins. Look so sore aswell :(

Apart from that (and the hankering for dog food, MUST RESIST!!!) Im actually quite good :) Ahh and very very early leaky boobs. xx

Lianne(25)& Sully(38) Together Since- 6th July 2010 12/03/2014

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jul. 4, 2014 8:31pm

Im with you on the feet front and very painful feet also, i think i need to get some more support! No leaky boobs yet but i hear some women can leak as early as 16 weeks!

stillfuntryin

Reply by Melc2808 » Jul. 5, 2014 7:28am

Hi ladies!! This bored is so slow moving I only check it every once in a while but I realized I never mentioned we found out the sex and we are team blue as well! I have my big scan on Monday. Been feeling lots of kicking the last couple days so that's been pretty exciting! :)

Floz: the Chinese gender calendar was right on for me lol! Dog food? That's a crazy craving lol!

Welcome Heather!!!!

Melc2808

Reply by dogmom » Jul. 8, 2014 10:40pm

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and it's a girl! That was our guess all along, but it's great to know for sure.

dogmom

Reply by Melc2808 » Jul. 10, 2014 7:52am

Congrats Dogmom!!!! So exciting!

Melc2808

Reply by buttercupkisses » Jul. 28, 2014 7:20am

Quick update: babies are doing great, moving around a lot! Doc said everything looks good and healthy. :) And we have one blue and one pink...we started picking out registry items, so much fun pick in items out for twins. I have been craving banana splits like crazy! How are all you wonderful ladies doing?

buttercupkisses

Reply by cotton_candy » Jul. 28, 2014 5:16pm

Hi, girls!

Good to hear babies and mommy are fine!

Nothing new around here.
Last US (22w2d) baby was 530g and 27cm. He has big feet the doc said!

He moves a lot around meal times (morning, lunch and dinner). He also wakes up when the morning alarm rings!

And I have to agree. Shopping for baby itens os FUN.

Are any of you girls thinking about baby shower? IF I decide for one, will be around the end of september.

How about pregnancy photoshoot? Anyone?

cotton_candy

Reply by dogmom » Jul. 28, 2014 10:20pm

I agree! Picking out baby things has been a lot of fun! I can only imagine how much fun it would be to be able to pick out both pink and blue things at the same time! Although, there are simply too many options for some things (strollers, nursery furniture, etc) and it has felt a little overwhelming at times. My shower will be at the end of September. I wanted time to get the things I still need after the shower and I didn't want to be completely huge for the shower.

We finally found a color that we liked for the nursery (a bright, light green with a cream stripe) and most of the painting is done. We now need to start assembling the nursery furniture.

I've been craving pastries, especially cinnamon rolls and donuts, like crazy!

Undecided about a maternity photo shoot. I don't love having my picture taken in the first place and I'm not sure that I will want pictures of me when I don't feel great about myself.

Have you all picked names yet?

dogmom

Reply by buttercupkisses » Jul. 29, 2014 2:10am

We decided on Ethan and Kalynn for the names, as for the baby shower probably have ours early to mid-September. We are working on the nursery and doing Storybook Time/forest theme with a reading tree in the corner. We both love reading and it is something we want to pass on to all our kids. :)

buttercupkisses

Reply by buttercupkisses » Sep. 18, 2014 2:48am

I am not sure how I feel, I am at loss for words and in a fog. My babies are gone, I lost both. Doctors are running tests and said hopefully we will have answers. One day they were fine and then I didn't feel much movement. Doctor asked if I tried to get them to move and I said yes. I went in and no heartbeats, no movements, just silence and stillness...

buttercupkisses

Reply by cotton_candy » Sep. 25, 2014 5:33pm

sorry for your loss, buttercup.

cotton_candy

Reply by dogmom » Oct. 6, 2014 7:36pm

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about your loss, buttercup!!!

dogmom

Reply by floz1202 » Nov. 4, 2014 10:06pm

Sooo how is everyone doing? We are all due this month!! So exciting! So who might pop early? Or already popped? Ive only got 7 days left until due day now and honestly cannot wait, so so excited! Got the full back pain, hips, butt, groin, but nothing at the front apart from braxton hicks contractions are getting stronger and more frequent. Xx

floz1202

Reply by buttercupkisses » Nov. 9, 2014 5:08am

I am trying to take it one day at a time. I am excited for everyone and wish everyone a safe and healthy delivery!

buttercupkisses

Reply by dogmom » Nov. 11, 2014 8:59pm

My LO is breech and my c-section is scheduled a week from today. It's exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I feel stuffed to maximum capacity! I hope that everyone else is doing well in the final countdown!

dogmom