Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

2014 October Babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - October
Posted by Lovelife07 » Mar. 4, 2014 9:00pm

Come share your pregnancy experience, questions, answer etc with others due around the same time!!

Lovelife07

Replies (4)

Reply by Lovelife07 » Mar. 4, 2014 9:04pm

Hi All!!
I thought it would be fun to have somewhere to come and share your pregnancy experience, questions etc!

I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with baby #2! My son is 9 so I feel like I am starting all over again and this pregnancy has been VERY different from when I was pregnant with my son. I have had no MS yet and with my son I was very sick, all the time!

We have our first appointment on Monday the 10th! (8 weeks 2 day) :) I did find out that we will be doing an ultrasound so I am SUPER excited about getting to see and hear our bundle of joy!

Lovelife07

Reply by MrsGray42 » Mar. 7, 2014 5:22am

Hi everyone!

Its officially happened it and looks like this is the group for me! EDD is Oct. 25, 2014!!! I am 27 and my husband and I will have been married 3 years next month. This is baby #1 for us and I am so excited and scared absolutely out of my mind! I have no idea what to expect and im paranoid about everything imaginable. I wasn't, though, until i started reading this terrible article that starts off "is it safe..." and it has the DUMBEST stuff on it like.."is it safe to use sterling silver flatware while im pregnant" or "can i use my hair dryer?" "should i take surf lessons while im pregnant?" Surfing? Really? What if you went surfing but then couldnt dry your hair after?? Then what? I may not be a doctor, or an expert mommy...but I kinda think some things are common sense...and even if its not, im using my hair dryer.

My current worry is Ive been cramping, mildly, for the last two days..no bleeding though. It just worries me. My first doctors appointment isnt until March 18, and i was told we would do an ultrasound!! Since my appointment is still almost two weeks out, I did call my doctor and she said it was normal unless i bled heavily or doubled over in pain..so that satisfied me, if for nothing else, the time being. My bigger issue is I had gastric bypass in 2008 and for some reason I have never been able to throw up since. I get nauseated and dry heave but thats the best ive ever been able to do, even with food poisoning. I have had some nausea with pregnancy, but it isnt in the morning...it starts around 1pm and lasts until 9p-11p. It hasnt been bad enough to miss work or even dry heave, so thats a positive. Again, just worries me. Ive also read that bypass patient are almost 70% more likely to need a C-section and they cant figure out why. That's certainly reassuring. Lastly, I havent been able to sleep since the week prior to my positive test. I toss and turn until around 4 or so, sleep until 7 or 8 and Im bright eyed and busy tailed...but not happy about it.

That pretty much sums up the changes so far....Im more excited than anything else, so the rest of the crap is just annoying me. I am thrilled to be a part of this group and cant wait to get to know you all!!

Congrats, everybody!!!
Laci

MrsGray42

Reply by mamasingsing » Mar. 8, 2014 4:46pm

hi ladies , i was looking 4 some1 to chat with , looks like u ladies r my ladies now , my name is stefanie , i live in MI and i have 4 boys , 12 , 9 , 7 , 2 , we had a miscarr in june 17 , 2013 with a baby we hadnt planed , i was gonna get fixed but after the loss , well i was lost feeling and could not get over it , so we tried 4 6m and ik many of the woman on here have tried longer and not had ant prev kids but after having 4 with no prob conciev , it was really had 4 me to understand y we were having a prob now . but either way i am now 8w6d along due oct 12th with what i hope is a lil girl .. i have been sick as heck and cant eat anything i like and even some things i dont like , i cant sleep also , i just toss and turn and when i nap i feel worse , i could sleep alllll day and never feel rested , i have had my 1st apt cuz of last m/c and i had placenta previa with my 2yo so i got in real fast , i go back on the 27th of this month 4 another u/s 4 my 1st tri screening .. i just want to sleep till 18w and see the sex and then sleep till 37w when i get my c-sec lol. gl fx ladied

mamasingsing

Reply by Lovelife07 » Mar. 13, 2014 6:36pm

Hi Ladies!

@Laci - Congrats! I would def not try to worry to much, this is my 2nd but my son is 9 so it's like I'm starting all over and this pregnancy is much different from before... and there are times where I wonder if I experienced this before and just don't remember. I just had my first appointment (March 10th) and we did the ultrasound, so excited you'll get to do one! The baby's heart beat was 176.20 BPM, the doctor said that's perfect :) We don't get to do another ultrasound until 20 weeks though which kinda sucks, the ultrasound is the best part of the appointment! 20 weeks is when we'll find out if it's a boy or girl.... I have a feeling it's a girl so we shall see!

I have had some cramping too, I wouldn't let it worry you but def talk to your Dr about anything you are concerned about. Mine is more like my uterus is sore and I can feel it when it sit down.... kinda of hard to explain what it feels like. Hopefully your sleep gets better!

@Stefanie - Congrats! Sorry you are feeling so sick! I def can relate to that with my last pregnancy (with my son 9 years ago) I was SO sick, they put me on Zofran which really helped, I was actually able to function and live some what a normal day. I hope you start to feel better soon! Were you sick when you were pregnant with your sons??

Lovelife07