Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Only 4 weeks and trying not to panic!

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by Kitten90 » Mar. 20, 2014 12:35am

I got a positive (and stronger test line!!) earlier on this time compared to my last pregnancy so clearly I'm producing more HCG with this one, but I can't help but be afraid after losing the last one so early on (5 weeks)... If I make it past week 5 I'm calling my doc to schedule my prenatal appointment... I won't get in for at least another week after that anyways.

Something else I noticed with this pregnancy is that I am SUPER bloated after I eat to the point where I can't suck in my belly lol. No nausea yet, by this point in my last pregnancy I was already sick. Every pregnancy is definitely different! =)

Kitten90

Replies (25)

Reply by cassy0407 » Aug. 1, 2014 5:30pm

Congratulations! Sit back and enjoy the ride!

cassy0407

Reply by noreen » Oct. 28, 2017 4:12pm

Just hope for the best right now. As simple as that. And also do not forget to remain optimistic. It always helps.

noreen

Reply by ujerrowowa » Nov. 7, 2017 5:03pm

Hello. Congratulations on getting a positive! Yes, every pregnancy is different. Don't let your previous MC cast a dark shadow over this one. Just take care of yourself. Keep in regular contact with your OB. Everything should be just fine.

ujerrowowa

Reply by ahimiza » Nov. 7, 2017 7:42pm

Oh, I see that congratulations are in order! I am happy for you. I hope you have an easy term. Also, that your baby is strong and healthy. All these pregnancy announcements are giving me baby fever. I should know better by now.

ahimiza

Reply by allyryvadd » Nov. 8, 2017 1:12pm

Hi Kitten, I congratulate you on your pregnancy. Soon you will be entering motherhood. Enjoy every moment of it. Please stop thinking about your previous miscarriage. Things are not same every time. You need to be in regular contact with your doctor. Enjoy your pregnancy and stop thinking about what happened in past.

allyryvadd

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:20pm

As you enter motherhood. Just know it is one of the best place you will ever be. But sometimes have some difficulties in enjoying it. Baby dust to you.

callisy

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:43pm

I just want to tell you to be positive. Try not to compare this pregnancy with the last one. About bloating I think it’s normal. Everyone reacts differently to pregnancy. Don't make a fuss out of it. If you start feeling that bad you can go and see a doctor. But for now I don't feel if you have anything to worry about. Just be optimistic. Things will go accordingly. Just do your part. Eat healthy and avoid drinking or smoking. You can exercise once in a while too. You should also take rests often. Do not be stressed out that much. Try to have a peace of mind. That way your child should go healthy. Remember also to take fruits and eat healthy. Do not give an excuse of another miscarriage. A baby is always a blessing. Focus more on maintaining your pregnancy. Do not get an excuse of remembering your last miscarriage. I got some real help from Bio tex clinic

callisy

Reply by noreen » May. 23, 2018 6:47pm

Try not to compare this pregnancy with the last one. About bloating I think it’s normal. Everyone reacts differently to pregnancy. Don't make a fuss out of it. If you start feeling that bad you can go and see a doctor. But for now I don't feel if you have anything to worry about. Just be optimistic. Things will go accordingly. Just do your part. Eat healthy and avoid drinking or smoking. You can exercise once in a while too. You should also take rests often. Do not be stressed out that much. Be optimistic. When you wish for the best it then tends to happen that the best will happen. So avoid any negativity. Do not feel bad for any undergoing. But instead look at the positive side of life. You can also carry out an activity that will get your mind busy. Which in turn will also make you physical fit. Say killing a bird with one stone.

noreen

Reply by SelenaJones » Jul. 8, 2018 4:50pm

Congrats! Stay positive! Best of luck! Just keep going! Don't stay stressed or worried. I hope it works fine for you. Take care! :)

SelenaJones

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 8, 2018 8:48pm

Hi there, i hope that you are doing well. You are not living in the past your are living in the era of technology, you should not be disappointed I know this is so much painful but disappointment is not the solution for the pregnancy. Be strong and go for surrogacy Once I was infertile at the age of 30 due to many time use of abortion in my life. That's why I become mad in my life then i went for surrogacy and now i am living the happy life with my family. My baby was to due to good choice of clinic of the Ukraine. So, I'll suggest you to not waste your time and money in some average clinic, visit Ukraine best clinic of the world Bio-Tex-Com with best services. Love for you and best wishes :)

emmajoe303

Reply by saramccartney123 » Jul. 8, 2018 9:10pm

Hi. Hope you are well. Congratulations on being pregnant. I see you are very excited and nervous about it. It is a critical time for you so it is important that you take good care of yourself. Let us know how your appointment went. Good luck.

saramccartney123

Reply by Amelia » Jul. 9, 2018 6:00am

Kitten hi! How are you? yes, I have totally agreed with you that every pregnancy is almost different. I think you should consult it with your doctor immediately. He will guide you in a better way. so be relax and go to your doctor for a complete checkup. Now, lady, it’s a time for you to take care of your health. You can understand it better than you also go through your loss. I hope you will act upon my advice.

Amelia

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 9, 2018 10:39am

Hi there I hope that you are doing awesome. My dear sometimes this happens in the women life. These pregnancy issues come in the life due to some minor and some time big mistakes. I will say you to be strong. Let if you are permanent infertile then you should even not worry in this technology era. You have the choice of IVF and surrogacy. Once there was a time when i was infertile due to continuous abortion. After discussing and getting suggestion from all sides including my relative, friends and doctors suggested for Ukraine. I decided to go for Ukraine Now I am confident and happy because i have my own cute baby. So, at the end of my message i will suggest the infertility problem facing women to go for the best clinic only because the clinic matters than the procedure i will say for best Ukraine Bio-tex-Com the best places having high success ratio than the another place in the world. Hope you will live a happy life my best wishes are always with you. :)

emmajoe303

Reply by Catherine1975 » Jul. 9, 2018 12:02pm

It is a good news to carry a blessing. It is really amazing to be a parent. No matter how blessed you are there is nothing like the pleasure of motherhood. Once the pregnancy test comes positive then everything seems to be changing towards the best. The pregnancy period is split into three trimesters. Each trimester has its own conditions. These happenings are all because of the changing physical conditions. The body has to face a number of challenges during this period. The mother to feel a little weird in the beginning. It is something that is happening to you too. Morning sickness, nausea, lack of appetite, tiredness all come together. There is nothing to feel bad about it. Just take it as something normal. Feel lucky that you are ultimately getting the best gift. When you get the idea of what is going to come for you at the end you will forget everything.

Catherine1975

Reply by amenda12 » Jul. 9, 2018 12:05pm

Hello. How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am glad to hear the positive news. Many congratulations to you. You are really lucky. I have seen many people striving for this. You should not think of your past now. Stress is not good for you. Keep your hopes high. Hope is everything. I wish everything works out perfect. Take a proper care of yourself. I wish you all the best. Good luck.

amenda12

Reply by eva890 » Jul. 9, 2018 12:16pm

Hey there. Hope you're doing alright. Congratulations, first of all! This is great news. Enjoy the journey. It's going to be great. I hope things work out for you. Good luck on a healthy pregnancy!

eva890

Reply by JanetJames » Jul. 9, 2018 1:59pm

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I am really happy for you. I hope you are doing great. This is a good news. Just enjoy it from here. everyone will be fine. Hope for the best. Don't stress out. I am sure you'll get it. I wish you good luck. Please, be strong. And positive too. Positivity is really important. Good luck and lots of love. Take care and have an amazing journey. lots of prayers for you too.

JanetJames

Reply by marcella12 » Jul. 9, 2018 2:20pm

There there. Don't lose hope. Hoping is what keeps you going. You are going to pass through it. You are going to make it. Wishing you the very best. Hope you get what you want. Prayers.

marcella12

Reply by Emily28 » Jul. 9, 2018 4:18pm

Hey! I am really happy for you. It is a great blessing for a woman to have babies. Every woman wishes to have babies of their own nature but sometimes it is not in luck. I was one of them. I had Uterine polyps disease and then I came to know that I am facing infertility. I was so devastated and depressed. I was so upset that I thought that I can never be a mother. One of my friends suggested that you should go for surrogacy. I discussed with my husband. We both were agreed because we really wished to become parents. We went to the suggested clinic in Europe. We told them our complications on Email. So we went there and they already found a surrogate for us. She was matched with our requirements. She gave birth to a baby girl that belonged genetically to me. I never thought of becoming a mother but Surrogacy gave me a hope. I am enjoying motherhood now.

Emily28

Reply by Isla28 » Jul. 9, 2018 4:25pm

Hey, Congratulations to you. Motherhood is a blessing. But, sometimes it is not in fate. I was a sportswoman. And I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. But, nothing happened. I was so lost. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband stood by me all the time. Then I went for surrogacy. The clinic where I had surrogacy was a foremost clinic. The staff was so supportive. Now I have a baby.

Isla28