Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Only 4 weeks and trying not to panic! - Page 2

Replies (25)

Reply by roseleslie32 » Jul. 18, 2018 4:37pm

Hey, it is necessary to get treatment from the right clinic. TTC is a very difficult job. I hope everyone suffering through infertility overcomes it. I went to this clinic in Ukraine and I had a very nice experience. They have experienced staff and give the best treatment. The environment is nice too. Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure. I couldn't conceive naturally because of heart disease problems so I talked to my doctor and he suggested me to go for surrogacy. It was a beautiful journey and now I have a beautiful baby. I hope your journey is beautiful too. Best of luck and prayers from my side! xx

roseleslie32

Reply by iniki6523 » Jul. 18, 2018 6:44pm

Hi. I am glad to hear your story. I know you have been through a lot. But now everything paid off. You seem really a strong woman. This is something to be appreciated. Thanks for being part of this forum. There are some good clinics in Ukraine. they are helping a number of people. Thanks for sharing your story and best of luck for future.

iniki6523

Reply by emmajoe303 » Aug. 15, 2018 6:31pm

Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a believer. You don't have to be upset about it. Just stay strong whenever you face any hard time. This is what life means. You are blessed to be married to the man you loved. I am sorry about the problem that you are facing. But that doesn't mean that your life ends here. I know it is very depressing to know about something like infertility. But you live in a world where there are a lot of alternatives. I am glad that you have opted for one. I really believe that there you find good setups. Many countries seemed to be doing very well in this field. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the high success ration clinics. Best wishes for all of you. My love is always with you people.

emmajoe303

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jan. 2, 2019 10:02am

Congratulations to you! I am happy that you were able to conceive. I am sorry to hear about your previous MC. I can understand how terrifying the thought can be. Just make sure to not do anything that causes exertion. its important for you stay relaxed and calm. I hope this one sticks. I myself have opted for IVF. I am hoping that it works for us. the clinic we are visiting does seem promising. Every week a couple has a successful treatment here. So that just makes me even more excited. we will be visiting the clinic very soon. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you too.

Hannahh123

Reply by saramccartney123 » 40 weeks ago

Hello. Hope you are well. Congratulations on being pregnant. I'm so happy for you. It is quite early. So yeah, such feelings are normal. It is a critical time for yourself. So just try to take care. Good luck with it.

saramccartney123