Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 7

Replies (174)

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 24, 2014 6:16pm

Oh no it was miracle.

Chestnutroast

Reply by aceron33 » May. 25, 2014 3:13am

Hey guys! How's everyone feeling? Sorry I haven't been on, my computer needed some work. :/

I just started my 12th week! Morning sickness is still hanging around, peeing a lot! My boobs have stopped hurting though.

Any weird cravings? I haven't really had any. I'm just lucky to get something down and keep it down.

aceron33

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 25, 2014 12:23pm

Aceron- hello again! I'm glad your feeling a little better. Hopefully your morning sickness goes away soon. I only feel sick when I ride in my husbands truck. Weird right lol! I haven't really had any cravings lately. I went threw about a week of pickles then a week of Oreos. My bbs starting hurting bad last night and they were itching too. I still have no energy either. Bad hip and back pain and the headaches ugh! I go to the doctor Wednesday. I'm excited about that. My husband has to work so he can't go. :(.

Chestnut - hope you start feeling better soon. I know it's hard when you have kids and house work. Hopefully the second trimester cures us all!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by aceron33 » May. 25, 2014 11:11pm

Has anyone started your baby registry yet?

DH and I have decided not to find out the gender of this child. We have a girl and boy so as long as this one is healthy, we don't care gender. We are having a hard time coming up with a nursery theme. We are wanting to stick with jungle theme since our daughter's main focus was elephants and our son's main focus was lions. I'm leaning towards zebras for this one....

Anyone else having a difficult time choosing?

aceron33

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 26, 2014 12:38am

Oh boy we haven't even thought about that. We are going to find out the gender. We will be happy with a boy or a girl. Once we learn the gender we will go from there. Zebras sound really cool !!! You'll have to post a picture of it when you get everything set up

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » May. 27, 2014 2:56pm

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!! I was at the pool most of the time and it was great!! My niece though kinda kicked me in my belly while she was swimming... I hope everything is alright.. it wasn't too hard or anything but hard enough to where I screamed OUCH!!

I'm with you guys, don't have any weird cravings.... Heather, you had pickles!! LOL! The classic of what everyone thinks every prego woman wants.. I haven't wanted pickles. I keep wanting pasta.. but it's always been my favorite. I think I have an aversion to chicken.. just the thought of it makes me cringe.
Last night I had the worse nausea and throw up session I've ever had throughout this whole time.. just when I thought I was 10 weeks and 3 days and everything starts slowing down... ugh no..not for me...

Aceron- aww how nice to have this one be a surprise!! If God blesses me with 3 children, I don't want to find out the 3rd one's sex either!! So awesome! and I LOVE the zebra theme, it could go either way!!! I say go for it!!

Heather- I have hip and back pain too.. mostly hip (or the joint that connects my hip to my leg.. right there). I can't wait to see what your doc says. Although mine isn't constant, I've noticed it only when I get too tired walking around or doing something physical.. is yours all the time?
My next doc appt. is this Thursday. It will be my first with OBGYN as I was monitored with the RE these past two times. Never met him before but my RE says he's good and I trust her. I can't wait to see little bub again... I'm sure you're counting down the days to Wednesday too!!! One more day to go!!! Let us know how it all went!!!

Chestnut- aww I can't imagine how hard it must be with a 3 year old. Hang in there sweetie! I hope you're feeling better too!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 28, 2014 11:16am

Sounds like some pregnancy belts are needed from what i just read about yhe hip pain some of you have been having. I had a few during my last pregnancy cause my bump was heavy and pushed my hip out,i still have problems with it regulary so hopefully you're safe from that but it's very painful when it happens. I'm asking for a crutch this time if i find it hard to walk.
My tummy isn't as big and looking like i swolled a ball this week. Still pretty bloated but i think bubs is taking over a tiny bit cause I seem to be able to go to the loo a bit more, haha i like that news any way.

My dishwashers being annoying and not washing everything so the washing up has been building up,and the OH of was fed up with it he actually washed some by hand lastnight. It was decided a family meeting was needed as I'm the only one who does the cleaning and i'm finding it hard to get things done with no energy. So the teenagers cushy days are over, can't wait to tell him haha.i better get some more tea towels for him to dry his endless cups and plates.
I don't know why but the evenings seem to be the worse for me at the moment so i decided it was time to buy easy food for the others so when I'm seriously lacking energy they can make dinner for themselves. My house is run by me as you can probably tell, 14years of know i get things done better if i do it myself,there are draw backs though like now and being ill. They some times seem totally helpless though i know they're not.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 28, 2014 11:20am

Oh i forgot but i sat in bed with a bowl of vinegar and salt soaking rice cakes in it. I also squeezed lemon juice all over several different foods. A bit of an acidic thing going on at the moment.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 28, 2014 10:34pm

So I went to the doctor today for a ultrasound. There's A huge sac but no fetus. I'm so sad, mad just every emotion you can think of. I can't believe it. Still have all my pregnancy symptoms and everything. I will be going tomorrow at 10:30 am for a dnc

Heathernnsb29

Reply by MommyxStar92 » May. 29, 2014 1:34am

I'm part of the December club! :) Due 12-17-2014 two days after my brother's birthday lol.

MommyxStar92

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 29, 2014 9:39am

Really sorry to hear that Heather 29
:(

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » May. 29, 2014 6:09pm

OMG Heather!! I can't believe it!! I'm so so sorry sweetie!!
Ughh! Don't even know what to say... :(

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 29, 2014 8:16pm

Thank you ladies! I'm sorry to. I just never imagined this would happy. All my dreams are crushed. I'll be okay though. The d&c went well. It was scary but they knocked me out so I don't remember anything. Thank god. Lol. We may try one more time in a few months. Gooduck to everyone. You truly are blessed ladies. Thanks for the support.

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 29, 2014 9:46pm

This is just too sad, i'm sooo sorry this has happened to you. Seriously hope you get the baby you long for.
It's so sad to have to say bye to someone one here.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » May. 30, 2014 1:26am

hey all, sorry i've been MIA. was feeling crappy there for a while so i just needed to be off by myself and avoid all sites like this. now i gotta catch up!

heather - ohh my gosh!!! i'm so sorry! did any previous scans show something?? or this was the first scan? sorry you had to go through a D&C, i'm glad you were knocked out! I wish you were still in FL with your mom :( a trip back to see her may be in order!

mommyxstar - welcome!

chestnut - lol that is a lot of acid.

miracle - you should be ok. my doc said there's a lot of padding for baby and even if i crashed my bicycle right now baby would probably be fine, lol! i also started a barely B cup, now i'm a nicely full B cup, i love it and so does hubby! ;) and happy way belated birthday! and my RE did release me to go to a regular ob/gyn now.

alex86 - we're due almost the same time!

I'm so behind so let's see what i remember. 3 weeks ago i had an u/s showing a lil baby with a heart beat that i fondly call 'baby blob'. but now baby should look more like a baby now :) dr. said i could start biking. i also graduated from fertility to a regular ob/gyn.
first nurse appt was last monday, went well. had all the lab tests ran and the results looked good, except i'm worried about my hematocrit being low normal. i'll see the dr. next friday and she'll discuss the labs with me then. i'm 10 weeks tomorrow, so 11 weeks for that appt. it may be too early to hear the heartbeat so i don't know if she'll try for it or not (apparently works better closer to 12 weeks). also my thyroid is doing well.
i had nausea from about 5 weeks to about 7 weeks. i seem to be really good since. it honestly worried me to not be nauseous so i called my doc to check and they aren't worried. they'll only worry if i have bleeding. i tend to bloat often in the evening. once in a great while i feel a lil cruddy in the AM. bbs overall being fine, not really hurting, but some days they're so full and look so good! lol. only occasional cramping. likely eating way too much and i don't wanna hit the scale and find out. no exhaustion (but that was my normal possibly, to be exhausted...). stools are fine. once in a while i urinate more but usually i'm fine (i do think i have an excellent sized bladder).
all of our family knows and working on telling close friends.
twice this week i possibly accidentally ate gluten and i felt soooo horrible! first time i figured pregnancy, but after round 2 of eating the same thing i realized maybe it was gluten. makes me wonder what would happen if i ate like a pizza.... stupid celiac.

ok that's enough blubbering from me :)

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » May. 30, 2014 1:11pm

Chestnut- thanks for everything. It's sad to say goodbye to everyone to. I may check in time to time to see how everyone is. Hope you feeling better too! This morning I'm pretty crampy just feel draining from all the crying and all the crazy emotions. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

First Time mommy- this was my first scan. The doctor really didn't have a lot of answers. He they don't know if there was a baby there or not but possible because the sac was big. He seemed shocked of the size of my sac. He asked be if I was 100% on my last period date and of course I am. I think any if us ladies in here kept track of our cycles. Lol. It's just strange how I had all my symptoms but the last few days before my appt I didn't. They were coming and going. Wednesday morning my mom put our family dog to sleep so I was a mess all morning and then The scan made it worse. I knew something was wrong when she did the first ultra sound. I have two healthy kids so I know what I'm looking at by now. Then the tech tried to play it cool and did an transvag ultrasound and turned the screen away from me. All I could think was something is wrong. So I waited a few mins and said it's not okay is it? She said no hunny it's not. Turned the screen around and you could see an empty sac. If I hadn't seen it myself or didn't know what I was looking at I woukdnt have believed it but I do. My poor husband was at work and he said a bad feeling came over him. He sent me a text asking if everything wAs on because it had been an hour so I had to tell him while he was at work. He took off work yesterday to be with me and he was so sweet. I kept trying not to cry in front if him. I didn't want him to feel worse. He told me finally that I'm so tough around him n It was okay to cry. But I never did in front of him. I waited till I was alone and cried like a baby. I never cry around people. Just how I was raised I guess. Still very upset today but my little dog is keeping me company lol. I wish I was in Florida so I could go riding my horse. That always makes me feel better. Sorry if I'm going on and on. I just feel like no one understand but you guys. Wish you all the best! I'm so glad your scan went well!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 30, 2014 3:19pm

Heather you sound like me with the crying.

Firsttime i ate a cornetto lastnight and I'm glad to say i only itched a bit and my lip did burn a tiny bit but as long as i don't go mad I'm daring to eat one once in a very long while. I really need to get some gf cones again to stop such madness.
I've decided to start eating chicken again as i stopped eating it a year ago and became pescetarian which i was meant to do 18years ago but forgot to cut out the chicken haha. Anyway i need protein and this last week or two i've been eyeing up chicken. It was the veg vindaloo at the week end I think that it hit me as i just kept thinking if it was chicken it would taste nicer andchave more sauce,but that was partley the OH dads fault for ordering my rogan josh as vindaloo which killed every flavour in it. Hahahaha the worse thing was it still didn't help empty me like i was hoping.
I make my own pizzas but i only use premixed gf flour and add some salt and xantham gum to make the base. No yeast as i use selfraising flour. It works for me. I always make a big one in an oven tray so i have some the next day. Mmmmmm maybe pizza tonight. ;)

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » May. 30, 2014 7:26pm

Firsttimemommy- nice to see you again! You will totally hear the baby's heartbeat in your next scan with the doppler... I just did it yesterday I was 10weeks 6 days and the doc found it right away, it was totally cool! Little bean went up on the heartbeat... it's now 160bpm.
Glad your nausea only lasted you 2 weeks.. mine has been doing better too... it started later than yours (8 weeks) and it's been 2 days now that I haven't had the nausea or the vomit/dry heave that I usually get.. we'll see... my bladder though is tiny, I keep going to the bathroom what seems like every half hour!!
Thanks for re-assuring me.. I thought so, and she really didn't kick me that hard either, it was definitely good to hear the heart beat yesterday!!
I'm glad your thyroid is doing well.. any idea where it's at right now?
Mine went up a little (TSH is at 2.5) and they immediately put me on half a pill higher dosage (they like it to be closer to 1). I've been on a higher dosage for a week now but it will take like 4 weeks to show progress that it went down so they'll test me again in 2 weeks...

Heather- aw sweetie, I can't even imagine! So strange, you were even showing.. I guess that was just the sac... I don't mean to bring it up again so I'll stop.. I just want to let you know that I'll be thinking of you and I know you'll fall pregnant again soon, don't forget there He always has a plan!! ;) I'll def miss you!

Chestnut- girl! Can I come over for some pizza???
You made my mouth water!!!! Funny you mention chicken, that's the one thing I have an aversion to.. just the thought makes me cringe! I'm glad you're able to eat it though!!!

Mommyxstar- welcome!! We're due almost same time.. I'm on the 22nd...

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » May. 31, 2014 1:54am

miracle80 - ohh i hope i do get to hear a heartbeat then on friday! but they must be prepping us in case it isn't heard that it's ok. glad you're mostly feeling better. my TSH a couple months ago crashed to almost 0. it has recovered to 0.88. T4 was high normal for months, now it's normal normal ;) glad your lil bean sounded good!!

chestnut - what's a cornetto? i've tried a few GF pizza crust options and nothing has really wow'ed me yet :(

heather - i can't even imagine what you're going though! make sure you let it out! it can definitely be in private, but as long as you and hubby still communicate. then you guys can decide when and if you're ready to try again. i'll be praying for a rainbow baby for you guys!

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Chestnutroast » May. 31, 2014 3:28pm

Hahaha thats Usual American not knowing what the English womans on about. Its a premade icecream cornet. Cornetto is the brand name. You've probably got a million different versons of them.
I've realised that there seems to be some better gf products in the UK than the us from what i can tell from how ppl still complain in the USA. We have some really good breads and flours but they are all UK brands and none of them ship ti the US yet.
I haven't felt to bad this last couple of days but i'm still expecting to have the sick attack

Chestnutroast