Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 8

Replies (174)

Reply by aceron33 » Jun. 1, 2014 9:17pm

Heather- I am so sorry. It's never easy to go through something like that. When I mc'd, I waited the 3 months my Dr recommended and then I got pregnant with my son on that 3rd month. Stay positive and good luck on your next go around.

aceron33

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 2, 2014 4:53am

Right I'm bang on 9wks on wednesday and last night just as i layed in bed I felt a strange feeling,i felt it a day or two ago and with all the constipation and bloating just put it down to that,but I realised lastnight this was a completely different feeling. It was like a fluttering, it suddlenly hit me that I think I felt the baby moving lastnight. I'm going to keep an eye out for this feeling from now on.
With my last pregnancy I know i started feeling my daughter kick me around the 3month marks,i knew it was her cause i remembered the strange bubble pops i felt while carrying my son but didn't know what it was till the i thought back after the kicks was harder. The bubble pop feeling is always in the same place which made it clear it was her kicking.
I've read so many posts now on the interent of woman feeling bubs at this early stage I'm sure thats what i was feeling,even more so if they've had more than 1pregnancy before hand and most decribe a butterfly/fluttering feeling.
So I was pretty excited lastnight.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 2, 2014 9:12am

Well it's 10 mins past 10am and I've just said hello again to the coffee I was half way through and possible along with my multi vit. I better take it in the midday for now incase this is the start of something.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Jun. 2, 2014 2:18pm

Acreron- thanks for the kind words. We will be getting testing done and go from there. I had the worst headache of my life yesterday. Started at 5am and never left. This am I feel human again. I guess the drop in hormones made me feel terrible. Good luck to everyone here. God blessed you with a wonderful gift. I'll check in from time to time to see how everyone is. Going to miss talking to you ladies xoxoxo

Heathernnsb29

Reply by miracle80 » Jun. 3, 2014 5:13pm

Chestnutroast- wow how crazy for you to feel baby this early!! That's so amazing!!! I guess you also know what to look for too!! I can't wait till I start feeling baby! Have you felt it again??

Firsttimemommy- we have the opposite problem with our TSHs.. lol.. mine goes up and yours goes down! So happy to hear yours is regulated now! I'm hoping they'll take my blood next week when I go for an ultrasound to check where it's at. I bet you can't wait till Friday ;)

Heather- I'll miss you!! Please do check in on us once in a while!! xoxo

User Image

miracle80

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Jun. 4, 2014 1:54am

miracle80 - stupid thyroids ;) pretty soon i need another TRab test done to make sure my baby doesn't get Graves' disease while in me. and counting down til friday!

heather - please check in to say 'hi' if you're feeling up to it!

chestnutroast - yeah a cornet is a cone to us! never heard that term ever. so weird.

AFM, nothing really exciting until Friday. hoping we get to hear a heartbeat and nothing but good news! will be 11W on Friday.

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 4, 2014 7:31am

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornetto_(ice_cream)
Haha the great cornetto debate. This should clear it up hopefully.

I didn't notice anythi yesturday but i was sitting bed from 8 pm hahaha decided to save my hip for preschool and shopping.

I had to run out earlier. Soooo tired now,it's been along day. I've been going crazy for English mustard..mmmmm it made my lips red but it was soooo good to eat. Iwent off the prune juice some time ago so i bought some dried prunes to add to my oats, with that and all those cherries i bought i sound be visiting the toilet and come out more comfortable.

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » Jun. 6, 2014 5:57pm

Hi ladies,

Sorry didn't mean to go MIA... I've been kinda sick... I had fried food and it bothered me and that night in the middle of the night I had the worse stomach pain EVER! I took some probiotics and it helped me fall asleep but I woke up with mild pain.. called gyno so worried and they said as long as I don't have period like pain and there is no blood the baby should be fine. I was gone to the world yesterday weak and in pain and lost 2lbs. Today I feel much much better, back to normal. Starving too! Hope you're all doing well!!

Chestnut- I can't wait to hear you say you felt baby again! :)
I've had Cornetto Ice cream! Yuummmmmmmy!!!

Firsttimemommy- how was your appt. today?? Hope you got to see your little bean and hear the heartbeat!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by aceron33 » Jun. 6, 2014 9:29pm

Hi everyone! I am 14w1d. I had a Drs appt today and they tried to find baby's heart beat with a doppler. They were unable to locate a heart beat so they sent me to an ultrasound. At the ultrasound, they found baby tucked in a corner with arms behind head just lounging. Heart beat was 155. This baby is going to give me a heart attack!

My morning sickness is still hanging around. Mostly in the mornings though. Constipation has kicked in so stool softeners are a daily thing for me. I am exhausted all of the time- work and pregnancy are a bad combo and make me want my bed even more!

Hope everyone is doing good!

aceron33

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 7, 2014 4:32pm

Hi everyone i had my first appointment that I've been waiting for 4 weeks.
It's changed since i had my daughter but just mostly with the midwife doesn't have to write every tiny little thing on record book like the poor woman i had 4yrs ago. I was asked billions of questions about TB etc mainly it turned out because of the large amount of ppl coming over here from countries that don't immunise anything. I have to have a an immunisation jab for whooping cough at some point as it seems it's reapeared in the past few years.
I was soo pleased when she told me I don't need to have the glucose test this time as they made ppl whos grandparents had diabetes take it before but they've changed it to just if parents have it, and my bmi was 28... Thanks bloat and aversions.
Had blood taken to check for some lovely dieases. Cause of my age my blood and bubs will be checked for Downs when I have my first scan I think its that one anyway.
I felt bubs yesturday, i have times where I doubt what I'm feeling but theres nothing else it can be. They was having a ping pong match yesturday while i was standing up this time, it stopped me in my tracks anyway. It's just because it's so early that i doubt it for a bit but at the same time when i think about it, it's not that far off when i started to feel my daughter start to kick me cause that was around the time of my first scan which was a could days short of 12wks I'm 9wks 3days now. The question was asked if it could be twins but i don't think so. I'll know whats what in about 3 wks. Oh i had to blow into a device to test my carbon,that ones new too. It was 1 hahaha

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 7, 2014 4:49pm

Aceron- what a naughty baby lounging around when it was proformance time,i think you have a cheeky one growing there.
You nearly gave me a heartattack while reading it till you saw bubs.
:) good to see things seem to be going good.

For me i'm feeling much better just the annoying bloat and fatigue.
I'm hoping this means i've had all my nausea etc.
I've put a stone on though, but i think 6lbs or near about is fluid etc.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Firsttimemommy30 » Jun. 9, 2014 12:34am

miracle & aceron - talk about anxiety and such from the babies!! so yeah, i had my doc appt at 11 weeks on friday. she literally spent 5 minutes with the doppler looking for the heartbeat. she kept finding mine everywhere. finally she found it for only 2 seconds and it was gone. so i'm glad we heard it, but so very unsatisfying... i really want to sit and listen and enjoy and know what the rate is :( i'm a pretty thin person, but my uterus is to the right. she said i have a shy baby. so it only helped my anxiety a little. my pelvic exam went well and she's happy with the size of my uterus. praying nothing goes wrong with baby! next doc visit won't be until 18.5 weeks when we do THE ultrasound.

User Image

Firsttimemommy30

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jun. 10, 2014 6:46am

Well i thought i would go over and see whats happening on the january board as thats my due date.
:( almost straight away theres 1 losing hers and another thinking she is.
So I think i may stay away from pregnancy forums for a little bit. It's just to horrible reading these poor womans posts.
It's just upseting me and to be honest scaring me a bit too.
I'll check in again once I've had my scan.
Hope all goes well over the next 2 weeks.

Chestnutroast

Reply by miracle80 » Jun. 10, 2014 7:32pm

Firstimemommy- Oh wow! That's so crazy! I'm so happy you were able to hear your baby's heartbeat even if it was only for 2 seconds!! :)

Aceron- you about gave me a hear tattack too!! So happy all is well with bubs!! :)

Chestnutroast- I hear ya girl! It's scary so scary... I keep praying for this little bean to stay healthy in there! So very sad stories you hear in these forums... I don't blame you.. I try to not get on too much too!!
Best of luck sweetie though.. hope you're going to continue doing great!!!!!! :)

AFM- I still have the occasional throw-up and dry heave sessions.. still a little nauseous but nothing too too crazy! I've noticed a decreased appetite.. I think at least... I've noticed that when I eat too much my stomach hurts so now I started eating a little less... and I think it's helped.. it's not that I'm hungry all the time (like I used to be). Just many small meals through the day.
We go in on Thursday for another ultrasound I'll almost be 12 weeks 6 days, I keep praying little bean is healthy!

Much love to all!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by jacksonwest » Jun. 12, 2014 2:28am

hi ladies! i am due with my second december 26, my first ds will be 20 months. i have had horrible morning sickness since i found out, tired, cranky, its so much harder with a toddler! hope everyone is doing well today!

Lindsay

User Image

jacksonwest

Reply by miracle80 » Jun. 13, 2014 7:25pm

Jacksonwest- welcome!! So happy for you!! I know... I can't imagine how it would be with a toddler.. hang in there girl!! :)
Hope you feel better sooner than later!!

How is everyone else??

I went for my NT scan yesterday and we saw the baby move around, must have been for about 30 or so minutes cause the ultrasound tech wanted to get a good angle to measure the fluid between neck and back. It was so nice to see little bub do a bunch of things, we even saw him/her drink and saw how he/she swallowed and the stomach! It was sooo sooo cool!!! So happy to hear we had good results on the NT scan, I keep praying every day!

Hugs to all and hope everyone is doing well!!!

User Image

miracle80

Reply by aceron33 » Jun. 20, 2014 2:07am

Hey all! 16 weeks today!!! 2 more weeks until the BIG ultrasound!! Unfortunately for my family and friends, DH and I decided not to find out what we're having. Who knows, I might cave by then. ;)

I am still having occasional morning sickness but it has gotten better and I am weaning off of my zofran!! Woo hoo!! My energy is coming back too! 2nd trimester is such a great feeling!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

aceron33

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 2, 2014 5:07pm

Had my scan today and all seems good. My children was there to see their nee baby brother or sister in the baking.
I've felt the baby every day since the little one started kicking out. They said i was 13wks 3 days and due jan 4th. 3 days more than i had worked out, pretty strange as i know when i ovulated but my mum said bubs is big hahaha. This scan picture was sooo much clearer than my daughters first scan. I think this is a boy but only time will tell.
I had was sent to the loo twice cause my bladder was too full but we got there in the end.

Chestnutroast

Reply by snolie14 » Jul. 6, 2014 12:37pm

Hi ladies!!

I am new to this site, it's pretty awesome! I am due Dec 24th, but will probably have him Dec 17th due to it being my 4th c-section...

It's nice to meet you all! I hope everyone is doing well! Look forward to chatting soon!

snolie14

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 8, 2014 3:56am

Hi there newbie, hahaha i never say newbie why i did now i don't know.
Just popped on to say my Down sydrome test came... Well yesturday now and basicly baby has the all clear 1 in 1531. And if i was to be in the increased risk group and they wanted to do more tests which i wouldn't allow anyway baby would have to be 1 in 140 to 150 For other tests.
Sounds like the all clear to me.

Chestnutroast