Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Looking for ladies pregnant after miscarriags

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by kerrie79 » Apr. 21, 2014 10:20am

Hi ladies,

I am 34yrs just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant today. I have had 6 miscarriages in the last year and a 1/2 .
So I have happy and scared all at the same time.
just hoping this one sticks fingers crossed.
my due date is the 30th of December
hoping for a

kerrie79

Replies (23)

Reply by beast13 » Apr. 21, 2014 3:51pm

I had a miscarriage in October of 2013 and Im now pregnant again 4 weeks and 3 days. My due date is December 26th. Im scared out of my mind. I try to think positive but after someone has been through a miscarriage I think youre pretty much scarred for life. In the fact that any pregnancy in the future you will worry about. Im having a hard time not worrying all the time. How is it going so far for you? Im so sorry to hear you have had 7, I cant imagine!

beast13

Reply by LeaDaysha » Apr. 22, 2014 12:30am

@beast
I also had a mc in October last year and am now 4w3d pregnant. How crazy is that?

Good luck to you ladies!!

LeaDaysha

Reply by kerrie79 » Apr. 22, 2014 3:19am

Me I am scared out of my mind as well but I got my at 13 dpo so that was early for me so a am hoping it is a good sign.
Yeah 7 miscarriages is so painful but I guess if you want something bad enough you will go through anything to get it I will never give up.

kerrie79

Reply by sobechicky » Apr. 25, 2014 11:50pm

I am 31 and my husband is 37. We have been married for almost 9 years. We knew we would have a hard time trying to conceived due to bilateral varioceles for him. We began trying in Dec 2010. We tried many rounds of Clomid with timed intercourse. He had surgery to repair varicoceles, unsuccessful. In 2011 we tried an IUI, chemical pregnancy. In Summer 2012 we tried our first IVF, positive pregnancy test, ultrasound at 6 weeks, twins, no heartbeat, checked many more times until week 8, no heartbeat, D & C. Devastating. In 2013 two rounds of IVF, both chemical pregnancies. IVF#4 was in March. We are now 7 weeks pregnant. Heartbeat was confirmed this week, very strong, measured right on target. We are praying this is the sticky bean. Cautiously Optimistic....

sobechicky

Reply by kerrie79 » Apr. 26, 2014 9:29am

I am sorry for all your heart ache :(
but 7 weeks with a heart beat is very very positive good luck honey :)

kerrie79

Reply by Ecstatic30 » Apr. 26, 2014 4:42pm

I had an early mc in week 6 last fall. 8 weeks pregnant now and very scared its going to happen again. Every week is like a new milestone, and I find myself getting happier and happier, but I always correct myself and tell myself not to get my hopes up too much.

I dont have any symptoms except sore boobs and sometimes a flush of mild nausea. This is also worrying me. Like everything else nowadays.

I hope you all (including myself) have a sticky this time around.

Ecstatic30

Reply by Sianny » Apr. 26, 2014 7:55pm

Hey Ladies!

I'm afraid too but I'm trying to ignore it.
In October at my 12wk scan I was told the baby didn't develop past 8wks. I had had concerning signs but I was reassured that everything was fine even at an early scan at 7wks.
It was just one of those things unfortunately.

I am hoping that this one will be different and already seeing differences in my symptoms. Before I was sick, so sick that in one month I lost a stone and a half so I'm allowing myself to feel hope and a lot of joy. I wish I could say the same for my husband who is petrified.
So now I'm worried that he'll worry I'm getting to ahead of myself and enjoying being pregnant and I'll get hurt.

But I am happy and I am going to enjoy being pregnant for now.

I wish you girls all the best with ultra sticky beans x

Sianny

Reply by kerrie79 » Apr. 26, 2014 9:06pm

what you said about symptoms I am exactly the same very sick since 8 dpo I know what your saying about different.
good luck I also hope I have a sticky bean as well

kerrie79

Reply by OctoberBaby » Apr. 28, 2014 5:35pm

We found out last year after going through 2 back to back miscar. that my fertility is 1 in a million and very high. we lost them both at 9w but wasnt aware till our 12w apt. currently we are 16w2d and everything looks great we find out the gender very soon and are both nervous and excited for this pregnancy. I hope all you ladys have nothing but wonderful news to come and we all make it this time around. My thoughts are with you all!!! good luck!!!

OctoberBaby

Reply by sobechicky » Apr. 30, 2014 1:44pm

Posted last week after 6w3d great heartbeat, and measured on track. It has been the longest 9 days every! Appointment tomorrow, at 7w6d, I can not wait. But at the same time I'm terrified. Symptoms pretty much consistent, with more fatigue last few days. So I'm telling myself that's a good sign. Half of me thinks, "the symptoms are still there, you'd know if something was wrong." The other half says "the progesterone can mask miscarriage symptoms." Trying my best to stay positive, but it's so hard.

sobechicky

Reply by Sianny » May. 8, 2014 8:29am

Hope everything is going okay with you all. I still have 2 weeks before I find out if all is okay in there.
so frightened that its either an empty sac or another missed miscarriage I'm not sure I'll even be able to look at the screen.
How is everyone else holding up?

Sianny

Reply by Magsplus » May. 30, 2014 6:39am

We have 2 healthy kids boy and girl and then three losses 8.5wks, 11wks(empty sac we think0, 13wks(a little boy). Now we are 11 weeks 2 days and I am terrified of wiping in the bathroom.
My ob ordered a but of blood work and did a sono(LOVED to see that little heartbeat) and told me to take a baby aspirin everyday....for clotting I think. He asked me to stop temping in the am....but if it drops at least I will know and not be slammed with it like before...
Anyway the last couple of days my cm(sorry if it's tmi) has been yellow..ish. Making me even more insecure.
Anyone have yellowy cm that did not turn to blood?
SO difficult I hope all of you are well and superglue sticky beans:)

Magsplus

Reply by julieloran » Jul. 11, 2017 12:07am

my best friends is going through pregnancy after the loss. i have never had any issues like that. dont even know how to support her and distract. any ideeas?

julieloran

Reply by alexas » Jul. 19, 2017 8:45pm

Get a hold of yourself. You will be all right. This is temporary.
Panic in this situation is the worst friend. In your situation I would go to the doctor. It is precisely to determine the cause. As well as being able to help you. Qualified help is the key to success. Therefore, I recommend you to be on horseback. Everything will turn out well for you. And do not think bad thoughts.
Need support and care in this situation. Look for someone who will give good advice. And you will not get rotten.
I wish you good luck and success. Stay well.
Sincerely.

alexas

Reply by kellyKS201 » Aug. 10, 2017 6:55am

Hi welcome dear I am feeling pity and pain for your miscarriage problem. You should not lose hope. It is a wish of every woman to enjoy healthy baby gift to become complete mother in their life but miscarriage is demon that destroyed their dreams. There are almost 20% women face miscarriage problems in their life all over the world. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation on basis of my own life experience. I am living stress and depression life due to miscarriage problem. I am dying day by day due to miscarriage problem. I want to overcome this critical situation at any valuable gift with cost. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine. I want to suggest you some effective method to get maximum benefit to handle this miscarriage problem. This is golden opportunity for you to bring and leisure in your life. You should take maximum benefit from this opportunity to create win-win situation for you.
You should understand your body signal effectively. Miscarriage problem is due to imbalance hormones system. You should do effective method to maintain your body hormones level in well working situation. You should use balanced diet with rich iron food that provide high hemoglobin level. You should use little exercise that provides blood circulation to all reproduction system. It is very important to understand importance of regular monthly period. You should consume balanced diet that provide valuable nutrition to you and your baby to grow faster and become healthy. This is the best way to enjoy endless benefit in limited time period. I hope you get good news as I convert my dream into reality you can also easily do.

kellyKS201

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:38pm

Going through a miscarriage hurts. But if you go through one with a therapist. You will realize taht it is not tough as you think.

callisy

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 27, 2018 2:32pm

Hi Kerrie! I'm very much what losses you've been through. Well, I myself had several loses in a period of 6 years. I had around a total of 3 loses...I've PCOS and that's the reason for it. I'm having an IVF due to it...Let's hope it goes well for me. Anyway! I'm glad it's working out for you. Stay blessed! I hope you conceive this time. Stay blessed. xoxo

SelenaJones

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:49pm

There are almost 20% women face miscarriage problems in their life all over the world. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation on basis of my own life experience. I am living stress and depression life due to miscarriage problem. I am dying day by day due to miscarriage problem. I want to overcome this critical situation at any valuable gift with cost. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine. I want to suggest you some effective method to get maximum benefit to handle this miscarriage problem. This is golden opportunity for you to bring and leisure in your life. You should take maximum benefit from this opportunity to create win-win situation for you. You should understand your body signal effectively. Miscarriage problem is due to imbalance hormones system. You can try Bio tex clinic. They give the best medical care when dealing with pregnancy. This avoids miscarriage by high percentage. I hope you will recover soon.

callisy

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 6:32am

Hello people nice to be with you
After 4 years of ttc and the second failed attempt, my dear man and I decided the life was only our own property. And God proves it wasn’t a relevant time for taking any responsibility like having a baby. We thought in mentioned case we were made for living our plentiful lives such way. People usually do create different ideas to make their failures easier to get through. Now I feel shame. Looking at that how my baby plays and smiles and fills our home with a beautiful loud sound of his laugh I comprehend my silliness and my incompetence of woman.

MarlenS

Reply by monika123 » 40 weeks ago

Congratulations to you! I am sure things will go smooth. Just make sure to take extreme care of yourself! I know this can be stressful but stress is not good for you. Make sure you are eating healthy food and drinking lots of water. Also, visit a good doctor during this time. All my warm wishes are with you. Do keep us updated.

monika123