Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

End of June/July babies! Please join! - Page 2

Replies (27)

Reply by cjpalaska » May. 28, 2012 2:40pm

Feeling the same way! All of those things..... just very uncomfortable all the time..... super tired and just not well in general. more painful braxton hicks and contractions in general off and on. I am going for a non stress test and urine test today at the hospital because my dr. office is closed for the holiday. Otherwise I am on modified bedrest still and feel like I am just hanging out and waiting....
You are right! I feel like I am in the TWW again analyzing symptoms to see if it might point to labor........

cjpalaska

Reply by GypsyTasya » May. 30, 2012 6:41pm

hi ladies!

i hope everyone is doing well!

like ya'll are saying, i'm having alot of the same things happen - 35w2d today. the only exception being BH contractions ... i have no clue if i'm having them. a few times i've suspected but can't say for sure.

i had an OB appt today: i wrote about it in my journal. 2 things to mention that really stuck out to me ... 1 - my fundal height is now measuring 2 weeks larger at 37 weeks!, and 2 - the dr said that labor, for me, anytime after june 3 and we are golden. i'm like, JUNE 3 IS NEXT WEEK! so, needless to say, i was a bit shocked but pleasantly suprised :)

my baby shower is on june 9. i've had no part in planning it, lol. i'm lucky to be getting one at all. i don't know anyone here other than my fiance and his family. his mother and sister are hosting it for me. none of my friends and family will be able to come b/c, at minimum, it's a 7hr drive from them. in any case, i'm really excited and extremely grateful to even be having one :)

/hugs.

User Image

GypsyTasya

Reply by leeannarichards » Jun. 17, 2012 12:25pm

I'm due July 3 with triplets via C-section.

I'm very tired, big and sore as they really kick a lot! On bed-rest until they arrive...

Can't come soon enough!!....

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

leeannarichards

Reply by leeannarichards » Jun. 19, 2012 2:06pm

I'm getting a C-section on Friday 22 June 2012!!!

In hospital on complete bed-rest.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

leeannarichards

Reply by Love00 » Jun. 23, 2012 6:35am

Leean- Looks like your c-section was earlier than when it was suppose to be. I hope you are doing ok and recovering well. I know you wont be able to update. Hope to hear from you sometime near the future. :)

How is everyone? I was 1cm dilated on Monday. Hoping for progress when I see my ob on Monday again. How are you ladies feeling? I think.I have Bh contractions here and there but haven't felt the real painful ones yet...eek!!

Love00

Reply by mummy82 » Jun. 24, 2012 6:28am

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all doing great.

Leeanna- how are you doing? I pray everything went well.

Natalie- you must be excited the process has began, meeting your lil one soon.

I feel so heavy and tired already. Still having back pain, BH contractions are stronger. My belly is so itchy these days no matter how much i moisturise, i dont know what to do anymore. I hope by my next appointment i would have started dialating, i am so anxious, excited and nervous at the same time. I am praying my lil one does not opt for a late check out..

mummy82

Reply by lucyblue » May. 23, 2013 8:42pm

lucyblue