Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else in the home stretch? 34 weeks or more?

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by cjpalaska » May. 15, 2012 3:22pm

Just wanting to say hi and compare symptoms ect. with other ladies who are in thier final weeks of pregnancy....... Are you working still? How are you sleeping? How are you feeling? And have you packed your bags?

I am 35 weeks this week- going for non stress tests twice a week and weekly dr. apt. I have this feeling that I am going to go for a nst and end up not going home one of these times...... I went into preterm labor a week and 1/2 ago and now I am on modified bedrest. Feeling very tired. Thankfully not working right now! Hard to walk, can't reach my feet, and my maternity clothes aren't even fitting! Started packing my bag last night.........

cjpalaska

Replies (3)

Reply by nasiako » May. 16, 2012 5:03am

hello! well I am 35 weeks and all I can say is that I CANNOT GET NO SLEEP..I feel tired and sleepy but when I get to bed insomnia strikes in:)Also, standing and walking is too much effort for me.I have terrible heartburn and I can only eat chicken or tuna because everything else brings tears to my eyes ..Maalox is my best friend for the last month.Baby feels like a big sac of potatoes squirming and constantly turning and moving around.There is also so much pressure making me visiting the loo every couple of minutes:))
3 weeks for me to go, yeah!

nasiako

Reply by cjpalaska » May. 16, 2012 3:24pm

I feel the same way! I feel all of those things too! Sleeping is crazy and I am exhausted all of the time.... walking is so difficult and standing...... Baby is definately moving like crazy and feeling heavy! Just waiting around for him/her to arrive!

cjpalaska

Reply by lannalynn0302 » Feb. 8, 2013 6:09pm

Hello! I'm 37 weeks and sadly i've been procrastinating on packing my hospital bags! I'm definitely doing it after my baby shower which is on Sunday, just incase I get something that I might need to take. As of sleep, it's pretty much none exsitent. Now i've started to get up twice a night instead of once. I'm almost sure that it's just my body preparing me for the future feedings, diaper changes and mid-night cuddlings! I've started this past weeks or so to really swell! So much that I had to borrow 2 pairs of shoes from my mom because she has bigger feet than I do! Feeling pretty good though considering! Hope all goes well for you all!

lannalynn0302