Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

9 weeks along, looking for pregnancy buddy. :)

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by Jessica0319 » Jul. 7, 2014 4:31am

Just looking for a pregnancy buddy to share experiences, I am 9 weeks 3 days. 3rd pregnancy.

Jessica0319

Replies (200)

Reply by aprilluvsmoz » Jul. 7, 2014 1:10pm

Hey Jessica, hope all is going well and you are enjoying your pregnancy. This is my fourth pregnancy with hopefully my first take home baby. I am 19 weeks! How has everything been going with you?

aprilluvsmoz

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 14, 2014 9:47pm

Hi, I am doing great aside from morning sickness. I am 10 weeks 3 days now. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd for my NT scan. I hope everything goes well. How are you doing? How is your pregnancy going? Do you know what you're having yet? Or keeping it a secret?

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 16, 2014 5:27pm

Hey I found it!!1 Yay now we'll be able to keep in touch here. I did write another one on our other forum though. So make sure you read that one. So How are you feeling? Still have the morning sickness I see. Any new symptoms or pretty much the same? I'm doing good so far. Some nausea though already, but I wrote it all on the other web site. So i'm not going to write it again. Well I'm going go for now. Talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 16, 2014 5:37pm

LOL I didn't see you posted here already, I actually replied once more on CTP!! AND just sent you a msg LOL so we'll get it together soon hahahha. Just going back and forth, but I wrote you a huge reply as I said in my msg you'll probably get or have already gotten LOL. But you do have a few new questions here, I am still having morning sickness, forgot to keep track of my symptoms on here, only did a few days lol but I still have it, threw up this morning but starting to feel better, it's like now I went from having it all day to only having it when I wake up and when I am laying in bed to go to sleep, or if I go out sometimes, but glad it's not ALL DAY anymore. I hope you don't get it too bad but it's not bad if you do because that just lets you know your levels are rising as they should be!! :) So it is a big reassurance but a nuisance at the same time, lol. But even if you don't get it BAD your levels could be fine, I had absolutely none what so ever with my son and he is fine, wish all my pregnancies were like that, lol. :) Anyway, just writing you huge messages every where LOL. Talk to you again soon!!

Jessica0319

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 16, 2014 5:53pm

Oops I forgot to add about the new symptoms, I just have the odd ones like painful gas when I get it, so irritating, this week I was finally constipated at one point, it was awful. And I have the frequent urination, I have been getting some acne where I usually don't get it, well just small pimples but I don't like them, on my neck, face and some on my back, they are small and not really noticeable but I normally am one to not have any at all. I also unfortunately am getting a sore back already and having PGP, which is pelvic girdle pain, if you don't know what it is, just google it, or my reply will be a page long hahahah. But anyway it's awful sometimes it's so bad I freeze in pain while walking and can't even move a muscle, I've been walking around all funny when the pain comes on, it happens when you walk around during the day. And then gets bad at night especially. Luckily for you it's more common in later pregnancy or second pregnancies after you give birth naturally because your pelvis opened up, it hurts in the joints that came apart to let the baby through. Very painful and so horrible I'm getting it this early, I had it last time at about 12 weeks, I just started getting it last week. I am going to pick up a hot water bottle though and a body pillow to sleep with my hips aligned because I read there's not much I can do about it and I can't afford a chiropractor. So hopefully you don't get it because it's an awful symptom! Anyway just wrote you another reply but it's awesome I have someone to talk to about everything involving pregnancy, lol I know BF's don't really listen to everything hahah. Well mine anyway. But sorry for making you read a novel today, but again I'm so excited for you, and can't believe we both conceived within a cycle of eachother! So awesome!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 16, 2014 6:07pm

No it's perfectly fine with all responses. I love reading them all. I did read the one from the other site and yes i'm so happy that I am getting in so quick with my midwife. I'm not sure what a dated ultrasound is. So not sure when I'm having that one. LOL Yeah I was a little uneasy when the receptionist said midwife I though I would be meeting with an OB first and then maybe, but she says they are all really nice and sometimes better. So by my calculations I am 4 weeks 6 days already. I'm having the nausea and extremely sore boobs, and still a little cramping. Also skin is still very oily and still have that pinkish tone to my skin as well. Otherwise feeling pretty good just tired already. I'm sorry about the pain that your having. I really hope it eases up a little for you. Well ok I have to get back to work now. One thing I don't like about the way do the forums on this site is it doesn't email you when you get a response. Ok talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 16, 2014 6:19pm

Ohh so you just automatically got a midwife? That's cool, I would've liked to consider one but I am high risk this time, so I could have used one for my first pregnancy but I got in with a nurse practitioner first and met with an OB later on. The center I go to has midwives too but they didn't give me a choice with my first really, the receptionist just made my appt with the nurse practitioner, but I like her, I got the same one again at the same center. And I meant a dating ultrasound, it's when they measure the baby to see if it matches up with your last period, because everyone doesn't ovulate on the same day, so it can vary, they sometimes give you a new due date when they check because it's usually off by a few days either way. When I got mine I was supposed to be 8 weeks 4 days and the baby was measuring ahead at 9 weeks 1 day. I think they usually keep your due date the same if it's off by just a few days, they usually change it if you're off by more than a week, but your doctor/midwife does tests following what the baby is measuring, that's why they do dating ultrasounds. Hopefully you can get one, it's nice seeing the baby in there even if they're just a tiny bean. lol. But anyway have a good day at work. Talk to you again soon!!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 17, 2014 12:44pm

Yeah I'm kind of excited to meet my midwife. They haven't said anything about an ultrasound yet, but it would be cool if they did one when I go on the 1st. I think I am still in shock. I'm so happy this is happening for us. I had a rough night last night. I was wide awake at 2 this morning. My restless legs kicked in so bad for some reason. I hope that doesn't get worse as this goes on. Otherwise i'm feeling pretty good today. Some light cramping again, little bit of nausea, and just the sore boobs still. How are you doing today? Hopefully well. I'm back to a normal shift today. So I'm going to have to go for now, and talk again very soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 18, 2014 3:05am

Well hopefully you get a nice midwife. And that would be awesome if you got an ultrasound on the 1st too. :) I am so happy too, lol I am still excited about us getting our BFP's! And I had one of those nights a few days ago, I just couldn't get to sleep, I laid in bed until 5:30am. Hopefully that doesn't continue for you, because you need your rest! :) I am doing good today, feeling pretty good, made spaghetti for dinner, haven't even been making dinners lately because I was feeling so sick. But I felt pretty good today and I even went for a walk to the store with my son and my cousin. Then I came back and cleaned up my house, swept, mopped and tidied up, because it needed it, LOL. BUT I started getting the awful pains at the store we went to on our walk, and so I walked home slow but I had to clean, so I did and now it's so painful. I have a hot water bottle on it again but I think I need to go in and get anti inflammatory's because I can't deal with this pain, and I am not even big yet, I can't even imagine the pain when there is even more weight on it! So I know I need to talk to my doctor about it, and tylenol does nothing, so I'm thinking she can prescribe me something for pain, maybe Aleve or something, I know I can't take Advil. My doctor is on vacation though until the end of the month so I might have to go in to a clinic or emerge because I don't think I can wait. I need to take care of my son and I can barely walk, I've been walking around like an old lady! Just trying my hardest not to put pressure on the one side, but sometimes I have to freeze in pain, like it gets really bad at times so I hope they can do something for me. Anyway congrats again, I know how excited you still must feel, it does take a while to actually set in, so I can understand you are so shocked, it's the best feeling though!! So happy for you!! Talk to you again soon!! :)

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 18, 2014 2:49pm

Good I'm glad you are feeling better, but definitely you should some how get something to help with the pain your having. You don't want to not be able to do anything. Hopefully they can help you with this. I'm feeling pretty good. Cramping is getting better, but feel very bloated. Still very sore boobs, and nausea every so often. I'm just still so excited that we both got our BFPs and can't wait for my first appointment. So I started looking into some low income housing today to hopefully get a start on that. I don't want it to be the end of camping season and we have no place to live. That would not be good. I might go over after work today and take a tour of the facility. Just to see what they are like. They look beautiful on the website. Well I have to get back to work, but we'll talk again soon!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 18, 2014 8:43pm

Thanks, I am happy I'm finally feeling better too. And I have to wait another day to go to the hospital because my bf's parents came to visit today, and then he went to work, no way I'm walking all the way up there myself lol or I would, I'm just going to take it easy today. And glad you're feeling good too!! And the bloating will be there for a while, lol I'm still super bloated!! I look really big and it's mostly bloating! My uterus just fills my pelvis now, everything above is all bloating, lol. It's really annoying, people are gonna think I just ate too much hahah. And we are actually living in a 2 bdrm low income house right now, it's an actual house luckily, we didn't want to live in the townhouses or apartments with the organization here because our city is small so we know all the areas and most of the people living in those ones are junkies and addicts and we didn't want to live with our son around that. We are in a house BEHIND some townhouses though but luckily in an OK area of town, we are separated by a huge fence and we have a big back yard. We pay $509 a month for our place, all inclusive. We had to wait almost 2 years to get into our place though because there was a huge list. Hopefully you can get into a place quicker than that. Luckily at my moms while we were staying there we had 2 bedrooms to use so our son always had his own room, it was just hard living with my mom, we don't always get along. We are planning to live in housing for a few years until we can save up to put a payment on our own house. :) I can't wait til we have our own house!! :) We wanna pay off our vehicles first and everything. :) Hopefully you can get into a place faster than here, our city is having economical problems right now and high housing rates so that's why our lists are so long. Hopefully they go down before we want to buy our own house. Anyway talk to you again soon!! :)

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 21, 2014 1:32pm

Hey how are you doing? Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was kind of busy. I had drill this weekend. Thank god it wasn't to busy though. We had a half day on Saturday and then just family day on Sunday. So wasn't bad at all. I was so bloated though yesterday that it looked like I was already 3-4 months pregnant. The nausea is still there, but I noticed that it is mostly happening when I get hungry. Which is pretty often. LOL Otherwise feeling pretty good, but the fatigue is already very bad. But anyways the apartments were beautiful, but even for low income they want 900 a month. So i'm still going to look around. These were in such a good neighbor hood too, but hopefully everything will work out. Well I have to get back to work for now. Talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 21, 2014 4:51pm

I had an okay weekend, we didn't do much, but went out shopping a few times. Glad you had a good weekend. And I know what you mean, I am still so bloated I look really big, I'm just waiting for it to go down so I can take a belly pic of just my baby belly and no bloat, lol, apparently it is supposed to go down by 10 weeks but I still have it so it may be there til I pop out, maybe around 14 weeks. So maybe I won't get a pic until then, lol. Also the nausea gets really bad when you start to get hungry, it's all the acid in your stomach, it's awful. Mine is finally starting to go away. I don't have it too much throughout the day anymore. Hope the fatigue eases up on you, but it usually doesn't until the second trimester. By then we'l both be feeling good hopefully!! :) And yea $900 is pretty pricey for a low income place, but housing in our city is pretty high right now, the cheapest you could get for a 2 bedroom is about $900, most are $1200 and upwards though, so $900 is a bit high. We pay $509 but with all our other bills we pay $1200 a month, and it's difficult sometimes but we manage to still get everything we need. My bf just got a pay raise a few weeks ago luckily so we will have a bit more money now. Anyway I hope you find a place that works for you very soon. :) I am going out of town for 2 nights so I might not be able to reply until I get back. I'll be back wednesday afternoon after my ultrasound, and I'll let you know how it goes and hopefully get a picture. :) Talk to again soon. :)

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 22, 2014 1:00pm

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. How is the pain doing? I can't wait to hear how you ultrasound goes, and yes maybe a picture would be cool. So I'm not feeling to well today. The nausea is getting a little worse now. It probably won't be long before the vomiting starts. My migraines are acting up big time today. I'm hoping that they stop at some point during the pregnancy. I read that if you already suffer from them there is a chance they will subside during the pregnancy. So hoping that is true. Otherwise I'm doing ok. Well I have to go for now and get some work done. Talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 23, 2014 6:57pm

My ultrasound went great!! I think everything is fine. My baby was measuring 12 weeks, and had a crown to rump length of 5.6 cm's. And the nuchal fold was in normal range, it measured 0.96 mm. :D I'm so happy and relieved to see that. The baby also had a healthy heartbeat and was moving all around during the scan. :) We got 4 pictures. :) I will upload them once I scan them later on tonight. The ultrasound tech said I have an anterior placenta, so I hope it moves, I've heard that if it's at the front you may not feel babies movements until later, but my placenta still has time to move around, I'm hoping it doesn't stay at the front, it's not a problem, I just would like to feel baby moving as soon as I can lol. And I hope you sickness isn't too bad, but you will get through it, I went through weeks of horrible sickness and I am finally feeling better. :) You will get there too and the morning sickness is definitely a great reassurance that everything is going well. :) And hopefully the migraines don't get worse, I don't have too much experience with those but I did get them occasionally with my last and probably twice this time. Anyway I'll talk to you again soon and I'll put up the pictures later. :)

Jessica0319

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 24, 2014 12:02am

Well I guess I can't send my ultrasound pics yet, the site must be having problems, it won't let me upload them. :( I'll try again later or tomorrow. :(

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 24, 2014 1:01pm

Ooohh I'm so happy everything is looking well so far. It's so nice to hear. And yes hopefully your placenta moves so you'll be able to feel your baby as soon as you can. Don't worry about the pics. I'll see them when you get them up. I am not feeling well at all today. The nausea is so bad that I kind of wish I was actually vomiting, because sometimes it will actually make you feel better. I don't know. I couldn't even eat my supper last night and we went out to eat to celebrate my fiancee's and mine birthday. I'm not complaining because I know it's a good thing. Just makes it hard to work when I wish I was back in my bed laying down. Otherwise i'm doing ok. Just some cramping still every so often and the headaches, but doing ok. I just can't wait for my first appointment next Friday. It's going to be so exciting. Well I am going to go for now, but talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 25, 2014 1:13am

Thanks, I am so happy too that everything is going well this time. And I bought a fetal doppler yesterday and I found the baby's heart beat last night and again today, I can only really find it after I eat, but it's difficult, you can find it for a minute or two and then the little stinker moves away lol and I can hear my placenta so it's very hard to find an area where I can really get in there to hear the heartbeat so when it moves away it's hard to find again because my placenta is across my front wall, it's like I can hear the heartbeat in the background too but can't get to it until he/she comes up close, but glad I found it, it's so amazing to hear. :) And about the nausea, it won't get better for a while probably and like you said it's hard to go about your normal activities, I wanted to stay home in bed all day every day but unfortunately that's not possible, and sometimes throwing up does make you feel better if your stomach is just filled with acid but you should try to have a bite to eat just after or it will just come back, but if you feel nauseous after eating something that makes your stomach turn it sometimes doesn't help to throw up, and horrible to have to throw up lots of food, I hated it. Hopefully when you see you doctor you can get something for it if you want to take something, it really helped me, as long as I take them every day I feel pretty okay, and they help me get straight to sleep at night because they make me drowsy, lol. Hopefully your cramping goes away soon, it's all very reassuring though, the cramping made me a bit nervous until it went away which I'm sure you feel the same, lol. I hate cramps. I hope your first appt goes awesome, and doesn't even seem that far away, time is going by fast! Can't wait to hear how it goes, my next appt is Tuesday, now I have to tell her I found the heartbeat myself LOL. Anyway talk to you again soon!! :) So glad things are going well for both of us. :)

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 25, 2014 10:38am

Oh wow that is so cool that you were able to hear the heartbeat on your own. I really hope that your placenta moves so it will be easier for you.Yeah the nausea is still bad, but i'm ok with it. Because I know it means everything is going well, but yes definitely just want to stay in bed all day. The cramping just comes and go's which i know that is normal as well. I just can't wait to go next Friday and hear my babies heartbeat. Then I'll feel a little better. Well I am going to go for now, but talk again soon!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jul. 26, 2014 2:34am

I know I am so happy I got a doppler, I bought it used but it is the same type they use at the hospital I go to so it works perfect and I only paid $30 for it. :) And hopefully your nausea doesn't get in the way of everything but I know how it can, it can definitely be just awful at times, but it is a great sign your levels are rising just as they should be. I tried to keep that in mind the whole time, lol. :) And on Friday you might not get to hear the heartbeat unless they give you an ultrasound, then you can see it but not hear it yet, your babies heartbeat has just developed enough to be visible in the 6th week. So your baby now has a tiny beating heart. :) You probably won't be able to hear it until about 10 weeks, but I've heard people find it at 8 and a few days. :) So a few more weeks probably, hopefully they book you for another appt a few weeks after this one so you can hear the heartbeat by then. Or it would be great if you can get an ultrasound on Friday, some places have an ultrasound machine in the same building, ours does not and we have to get a referral for an ultrasound. But I know a lot of ladies on this site from the US have said they get an ultrasound during their first appt so you might get lucky. Hoping that you do so you can see your little bean growing and a HB. :) But I will talk to you again soon.

Jessica0319