Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

9 weeks along, looking for pregnancy buddy. :) - Page 9

Replies (200)

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 16, 2015 2:32pm

Hey, How are you? I'm glad your mom is watching your son for a couple of days. You need your rest as well. Yeah my iron is a little low. So I think that is why I am so tired lately. Plus I'm working a lot of hours too. They never put me on any other supplements. Just told me to increase it in my diet, but I'm a little nervous about how bad it will be when I go into labor and loose some blood. So I'm probably going to have them check my levels as I get a little closer to see how bad they are, and then ask them about taking extra iron to prevent it from getting worse. I was already anemic before I got pregnant. Yeah the bruised tailbone feeling is pretty constant right now. It's making it hard to sit at work all day. So I have to keep getting up and walking around the lobby. That's about as far as I can go without getting in trouble for leaving my post. LOL
I will definitely make sure to have lots of pics from this weekend. A couple of people have already gotten me some presents and brought them into work. I am trying not to open them yet and wait till sunday, but it's hard.
Yeah it definitely sounds like you are going to have about a 6-7lb baby girl. Which is like perfect size. That's good that you have started to loose your mucus plug. I hope it's soon for you. Well anyways I am going to go for now. Talk again soon!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 17, 2015 6:26am

Hi, I feel so much better today, I woke up and drank a vitamin water with my breakfast and that seemed to help, I've had about 5 in the past 3 days, I think they are helping me feel better. I got tons of sleep today and when I got up I cleaned my whole house, so I'm feeling like myself again. :)
Yea if your iron levels are low you should make sure to up your intake but they should test you again before the baby comes, just so it doesn't get bad when you are bleeding post-partum, you really need all the energy you can get when having to wake up every few hours during the night to feed a newborn, it gets tiring.
I hope the shower goes well, can't wait to see pics. :)
And I agree, 6 - 7 lb newborns are pretty average I'd say, so I guess that's why she's not worried.
Anyway I hope you have a good weekend and a great time at your baby shower. :)
Talk to you again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 19, 2015 2:01pm

Hey, how are you doing? I'm doing ok today. I am very sore from yesterday and woke up at 1 this morning with a severe migraine. I'm so glad you are feeling better. How is your pelvic pain doing though? I hope that is getting a little better now that you got to rest a little. So my shower went very well. Probably had about 50 people who came. We played a couple games, one which that had to measure to see how big my belly was and the person with the closest got a prize. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We got so much stuff. That when I got home last night I just put it in her room and will go through it this week. Everybody was so generous it was kind of overwhelming.
So this weekend I told my fiancee that we are going to try and finish the painting in her room. So that way there once I go through things I can set them up. I wasn't able to take any pics, but I have been getting tagged in some. So if you go on my wall on Facebook you should be able to see them. I'm sure there will be more getting posted all week. I can't wait to show you pics of her room when we finally have it done. I'll be so much more at ease when I know I won't have to worry about it anymore. Well I have to go for now, but talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 19, 2015 4:10pm

That's good, but sucks that you are sore, that always happens with a lot of walking around once the baby gets bigger. My pelvic pain is terrible, my hips are sore, my vagina hurts so much, just everywhere now, my pubic bone especially and it feels swollen, there is so much pressure down there it feels like the baby is going to fall out, lol. But she will be out soon enough lol. It was hard to walk last night but it's a bit better with rest, but I know as soon as I am walking around again it will be just as bad as it was. I always have a sharp stabbing pain down there too now.
That is great you had a good time at your shower, sounds like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed it and glad you got lots of stuff! :) That sucks that you didn't get any of your own pics though, but the most important pics are after the baby comes anyway lol.
That's awesome you have so much stuff to go through, you will have a busy week once you get started! Hope you can get the painting done like you want. Can't wait to see pics. I have an appt today and then we are going shopping, I think I might get some baby stuff, just look around today, and we need to do grocery shopping after too. Anyway I will talk to you again soon! Hope you have a good day!

Jessica0319

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 19, 2015 8:31pm

Just wanted to update you on my appt today that I found out that I am GBS positive so when my water breaks or I go into labor I have to get IV antibiotics. Also I have still not gained any weight but my belly keeps getting bigger? My OB said the measurements for my belly keep going up but I'm not gaining any weight, so she said if I still don't gain any weight by next week and if I m still pregnant by then I will have another ultrasound to check on the baby. Anyway just wanted to update you on how it went, I'm a little nervous about being GBS + but she said it's nothing to worry about. Talk to you again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 20, 2015 2:53pm

Hey, I'm sorry you are having so much pain and pressure. I really hope that is a sign that maybe she is on her way soon. Also sorry to hear about the positive on GBS. I'm sure everything will be ok though. It kind of sounds like it is very common. All though I am nervous too for when they do mine. Because you never know. But like your doctor said try not to worry. I really hope she comes soon for you. I hate hearing that you are struggling so much now. But it will be worth it in the end.
So I decided to go through most of the things last night. There is still some things that I need or want. So I've gotten a lot of gift cards and also I had some of my friends and fellow coworkers tell me to let them know if there was anything that I didn't get to let them know. Because they weren't able to make my shower, but still want to get her something. I got so much clothes. I can't wait to have the closet set up so I can hang some of them and then also get her dresser finished so I can put some in there too. It's just alot of finishing touches and organizing now. I got this really cute bib that says " Don't look at me, that smell came from Daddy". I absolutely love that one. While I was going through everything last night my fiancee came up stairs and told me that he wants me to hurry her up so he can play with her. LOL
I had a rough night myself. I need to get a new maternity pillow. I know I only have about 2 months left, but I am also having a lot trouble getting comfortable. My hips are so sore. Also we had Chinese food last night and maybe 2 hours after eating it I was so sick. It almost felt like food poisoning. Everyone else was fine though. I am still a little nauseous today and still having some stomach pains. I just wish I could be home relaxing. Well anyways try to have a good day and talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 22, 2015 2:12am

Thanks I really hope it's a sign too but so far, nothing is happening, lol, I expect to be pregnant at the same time next week, lol I just feel like she wants to take her time, but I know that after 38 weeks is the most common time for babies to be born and I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow so maybe she WILL come out soon. :D Fingers crossed I will be meeting her soon.
And I'm just a bit nervous about the antibiotics for the GBS, I wasn't scared at first until I read about it and apparently the antibiotics burn and are painful, so now I'm nervous, but of course I have no choice but to get them because I don't want to put my baby at risk by not getting them. I know an IV should be the least of my worries since I am going to be going through labor and birth lol but that doesn't even make me as nervous since I've already been through it, I have anxiety and I already don't like the feeling of IV's, so I definitely wouldn't enjoy a burning IV, lol I'll be having an anxiety attack if it is like that. I hope it's not that bad.
I'm gad you got lots of stuff at your baby shower, now it'll be easier to make a list of things you still need before the baby comes. :) You are going to have so much fun setting everything up now. I actually just took a bunch of stuff that I got on clearance last week (blankets, receiving blankets, change pad cover) and opened it all and took the tags off as well as newborn clothes I had hanging up still with tags I finally took the tags off of most, not all, just in case she doesn't get to wear it all I have the receipts and I can go and get bigger stuff, but anyway I threw it all in the wash and I'm gonna fold it all tonight and put it away, then I will be done everything. I can't wait for her to wear all these little clothes! lol they are all so cute!
And maternity pillows are pretty pricy, I was going to get one but decided not to, I went to walmart and got a few cheap $3 pillows that I could use to put between my legs and beside my belly, lol they work well I think, if you don't want to spend so much on a maternity pillow there is always that option, but maybe you can find a good one or one on sale even. :)
And that is weird because I can't eat chinese food while I'm pregnant either! But it doesn't make me sick it just gives me a terrible migraine every time I eat it, and I don't usually get migraines, it's only chinese food with MSG though that does that to me, maybe that's what made you sick if your chinese food had MSG? If you look it up online a lot of people get headaches and stomach aches and pain and nausea all from the MSG additive, there is some chinese places that don't use it though, but most do for better flavor.
Anyway hope you are feeling better. Talk to you again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 23, 2015 3:20pm

Hey, How are you doing today? I'm feeling a lot better now. I definitely think it is the MSG. Because it triggers my migraines and then just makes me so sick to my stomach and severe pain. So I'm not eating that for a while. LOL
Yay!!! Your 38 weeks now. I hope she comes soon for you, so you can be comfortable again. I love your baby bump pick that you posted. I normally don't post pics that actually show my belly on facebook. Usually I have my shirt covering it, but I love my baby bump and wanted to share it with everyone.
So I'm pretty sure we are painting tomorrow. We are expecting some snow tomorrow. So it will be a good day to stay inside and start to finish her room. My sister and I are going to pick up the crib tonight. I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see it all set up.
I see why you are nervous about the antibiotics for GBS. When I had my appendix out in 2005 the antibiotics that they gave me did they same thing. They burned so bad that they had to piggy back it with normal saline to dilute them. So maybe they can do that so they won't burn so bad. When is it that they usually test for GBS? Is it around 34 weeks? I'm a little nervous myself too, but hopefully everything will be ok for both of us when these babies decide to make their appearance. Well anyways I have to go for now. Talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 23, 2015 8:38pm

Hey I'm doing good, and yes MSG makes me feel terrible, but it only seems to bother me during pregnancy, lol our bodies must be a little more sensitive because I eat it when I'm not pregnant and I'm fine.
And thank you, I usually don't like posting pics either of my belly, I only had 1 before that lol but my bf told me I needed a picture of my belly before the baby comes so he took it for me, all the ones I add on here I take with my webcam, but so far I have 2 on my camera, I only had 2 with my son too lol. If I end up going to 40 weeks I will probably take one more on my due date just to see how big I was at full term.
And your bump is getting so big! And lucky no stretch marks yet! I have lots of dark ones now, but mine usually fade to pretty much being white after a while so hopefully they will again.
And that's awesome you are going to be able to work on her room! I hope everything turns out the way you want it, do you already have a plan on where you're gonna put everything? I always mentally plan out what I'm going to do to our rooms lol, I usually get pretty lucky because I never take a measuring tape and see if everything will actually fit where I want it, LOL, but so far everything has worked!
And omg now I'm so nervous, I was going to ask them if they can dilute it somehow just because of my anxiety, I don't want to be having an anxiety attack because it feels so awful, I just don't like things going into my veins lol it feels so weird and for it to burn is just like freaking me out, lol, hopefully they can do something for me. And I think they normally test for the GBS between 35 and 37 weeks. I got mine at 36 weeks 4 days.
Anyway I hope you have fun working on her room! Have a good weekend! I have my next appt. on Monday, but really hoping something happens soon! I want to meet her so bad! :) Talk to you again soon!!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 26, 2015 3:21pm

Hey, How are you doing today? Yeah I have all my weekly photos on my phone, so I can upload them to hear more easily. But that is only the second one like that on facebook as well. I have a couple really dark stretch marks, but mostly on the underside. So they are kind of hard to see.
So we got mostly all the painting done. Just the finishing touches now. We got her crib yesterday and the letters of her name for one of the walls. I am usually the same way as well. I try to envision were everything is going to go before it gets there. I'm just so excited to see how it turns out now. I will definitely share pictures when it's done.
I also have another check appointment today as well. I hope you have some progress. I know you are getting so excited to meet your little girl. I have been having a lot of trouble breathing since saturday. I also keep going through these bouts were my heart just starts racing and it feels like I can't take in enough oxygen to slow it down. So I'm mentioning that to my midwife today. My fiancee was so nervous saturday night he almost took me to the hospital. Nothing would relieve the shortness of breath. Not even laying on my left side, which is suppose to help with circulation. So I'm a little nervous right now. But I will let you know what she says.
We are suppose to be getting a blizzard starting today and not ending until wednesday. I am so nervous about driving in it tomorrow morning. Because I do security i'm suppose to come in not matter the weather the conditions. So we'll see what happens with that as well. Well I hope you have a great day and can't wait to hear how your appointment went as well. Talk again soon!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 26, 2015 8:40pm

Hey I am doing good, my appt went well and I'm not getting another ultrasound because I gained 2 lbs, I think most was water weight because I am really swollen today. My doctor offered to do a stretch and sweep so I said yes and she said I'm 2 cm dilated so she did the sweep at about 12 pm. I think if something is going to happen it's supposed to happen within 24-48 hours, so I went and took a long walk at the mall and now I'm sitting at home bouncing on a birthing ball, lol. I really hope something happens, last night I had a dream that I had the baby and then I woke up said because it was just a dream, lol.
And that is so awesome you got most of the painting done! And I can't wait to see how it looks with the letters on the wall, I did that for my sons nursery too but we had to wait til after he was born because we didn't pick his name until he was born lol.
I can't wait to see how your nursery turns out!
And could the trouble breathing be related to your iron levels? Low iron causes shortness of breath and palpitations (feeling your heart racing) Try eating a meal with a lot of iron when you feel like that and see if it helps, and definitely ask your doctor to check your blood at your next appt. But it could be a lot of things, let me know what your doctor says. Hopefully it's nothing too worrisome.
And that really sucks you're getting a blizzard, it's been snowing here all day but it's really warm so there is a lot of slush and water all over the roads, I hope the temp doesn't drop too low tonight or everything will be pure ice tomorrow!
Anyway I will talk to you again soon! Crossing my fingers something happens tonight though, she said if it doesn't work and I'm still pregnant by next Monday she will do another sweep. So really hope this one works but I know it might not do anything lol but keeping my hopes up for tonight! I dropped my son off with my mom tonight just in case something happens because my bf had to work and I'll have to call him if I go into labor so we just let him stay with my mom for the night. I'll be on tomorrow if nothing happens though so talk to you again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 28, 2015 6:28pm

Well just thought I'd update you, I'm still pregnant of course, lol. I'm still watching out for signs though since I only have 8 more days til my due date so it can happen any time, I'm a bit nervous but so ready for it to happen. Anyway hope you are doing good as well! :) Talk again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 28, 2015 6:48pm

Oh my god!! I haven't seen anything yet, but i'm still crossing my fingers for you. So I think you saw my status on facebook as well, but yes my midwife believes that the shortness of breath and palpitations are caused from my anemia. So she wants me to start a supplement and also increase it in my diet. That way there I won't have a problem after I have the baby as well. Also come to find out my stomach has been measuring a week ahead my last couple appointments. They didn't change any dates and haven't done an EFW yet. So I'm wondering if this means that I'm going to have a bigger baby or if I could go a little earlier. And I think I might be having some of my first BH today too. It's just kind of like a cramping and then it goes away. It's happening off and on, so i'm keeping an eye out to make sure it's nothing more.
So yes we definitely had a blizzard starting monday and ending last night. The town I work in got about 34 inches. It was a record high in some locations. I ended up not even coming to work because I didn't want to take any chances of getting in an accident.
I can't wait to do more to the nursery, and now that I have her crib I can really start to set it up. It will just be piece of mind to have it all done soon. Especially if she decides to come early.
Well I have to go for now. I will be waiting to hear some good news from you. Talk again soon!!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jan. 29, 2015 6:26pm

Hey just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope your doing ok. I'm guessing by your facebook status that things are not happening just yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though! Good luck and talk soon!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Jan. 31, 2015 5:19am

Hey I am still doing okay. Just waiting for some type of something to happen, lol. Still having contractions a lot but they are irregular still so it's just starting to get annoying, because my back has been aching as well.
That is good you are going to get more iron in your diet, I bet it will make you feel 100x better!
And your baby could possibly be measuring bigger or you could have a bit of extra fluid, you won't know until an ultrasound shows you, but if they give you another one I'm sure they will give you an EFW. :)
That is good that you stayed home, better to be safe. And lucky you got a bit more relaxing time.
And yes it will make you feel so much more prepared in case she did decide to come early, it feels great having everything done and just being able to relax and wait, it's a bit boring just waiting lol but it pays off in the end. I hope you can finish the nursery soon, you have just over 6 more weeks to go!
I have 6 more days until my due date and getting pretty impatient, it's just tiring waiting for something to happen, and tiring carrying all this weight around, I am still so sore. It would be nice if I had a bit more help with things around the house and watching my son without having to ask, that's what my status was about, my bf just doesn't like to help much without being asked and even then it's like he has to make deals, like he is going to go out with his friends if he does dishes etc. well that kind of defeats the purpose of you doing those things for me so I can rest if you're just going to leave me here to watch a busy toddler after you're done... it would help if he could watch him for a while so I can actually relax. I wish he would understand that it's not easy being pregnant, I am 28 lbs heavier, I am tired, I am sore, I am moody, but it wouldn't be so bad if I had more help and support, you know.
Anyway I hope something happens this weekend, but if not my next appt is on Monday and I will be getting another membrane sweep and maybe that will get things going. AND if that doesn't work I will have to wait until 40 weeks and 4 days to see my doctor again and then maybe she would talk about inducing, I really hope I don't go that far though and that she comes on her own, I really wanted to go into labor naturally since I was induced last time. So crossing my fingers that she will decide to come on her own.
I will talk to you again soon!!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Feb. 2, 2015 3:37pm

Hey, hope your weekend was good. I'm sorry you are going through all that with your BF. He should be more willing to help with things around the house and watching your son. He shouldn't have to feel that he needs to do something or get something in return for what he has done. I really hope that when you go to your appointment today and they do the second sweep that it will get things going even more. I know you are very uncomfortable and anxious to meet your little girl. I have actually been getting a little frustrated with my fiancee a little too. He is a gamer and plays online computer games and sometimes I feel like he is doing to much. Like with the babies room I have to ask him multiple times to help with me with it. It's weird because he'll cook and do dishes and things like that ,but when it comes to her room it's like pulling teeth to get some help. He is suppose to clean the rugs today. Let's see if he does that.
We are getting another foot of snow today, but I came into work. I can't keep missing days. I am also starting to get very uncomfortable. I have been getting some cramping and my back and sciatic are really bothering me too. My hips have always been an issue and hoping they don't affect my labor to much. I want to go as natural as possible. She is still very active and starting to hurt when she kicks and rolls, but I'm ok with that.
So funny story I was really in the mood last night to do the deed. So we were kind of in the middle and my fiancee was like I feel like we are bouncing her all around, it's kind of awkward. I kept telling him she is fine and not to worry. So after we finished we were just laying there and he was like it's kind of uncomfortable to have sex now because all he can think of is that we have a baby right in the middle of us. Also he feels that she is getting bounced around to much. So I have a feeling that was last time until we have the baby. I mean it is getting uncomfortable for me as well. With the pressure of her being head down, and all the aches and pains of all my joints down there. So I guess it's ok if it happens to be the last time for a little. I just thought it was funny the way he was acting.
So anyways I saw that you liked the updated photos of the painting in the nursery. I just can't wait to show you when it's all done. I have been trying to find the perfect outfit for her to come home in. I'm going to look through all the clothes I've gotten again to see if I want to use one of those outfits or I might just go get another one. LOL I can't decide yet.
Well anyways I hope your appointment goes well. I will looking forward to an update. My next one is next monday and then after I should be going every week after that. Talk again soon!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Feb. 2, 2015 8:27pm

Yea I really wish he would help more but it's not fun starting arguments all the time just to ask for help, then it's like he thinks I'm purposely being a bitch or something, well I wouldn't have to complain or get angry if I didn't have to ask him for help? lol it's like if I don't ask he won't do anything but if I do he thinks I'm being a bitch or something. And yea he shouldn't have to go out or do something afterwards just because he did something? He should want to spend time with his family afterwards. I really hope he changes after the baby comes, he keeps saying he wants to go out a bit now while he can because he knows I will need more help later with 2 kids, so hopefully that's true. I just wanted to spend time with him while we can but he doesn't get it, it's going to be pretty busy with a newborn around.
And that sucks about your bf playing so much games, mine does it too! Just luckily not too much but it's still annoying because his tv and games is in the basement so when he does that it's like he's not even here! lol.
And I know how you feel about them not being too interested in helping with baby stuff or the baby's room. I did everything myself, he helped move the furniture and put stuff together, lol that's it. But I'm okay with that since I like to have everything my way, I just took my time and now everything is how I want it to be.
I hope he helps you by doing the carpets, and the painting looked really nice, very light colors, it makes the room super bright! I love my rooms having a lot of natural light, I don't like dark paint colors. I hope it all turns out the way you want it to. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. :)
That sucks you're getting more snow, I am sick of winter already too! I can't wait til it starts getting warmer!
And I totally know what you mean, my bf was the same way when we dtd the first few times after I was really big and he could really feel my belly he thought it was awkward because the baby was between us, lol. I sometimes find it awkward too if you think about it but she really doesn't move or anything while we are in the middle of it so that makes it less awkward, lol. It is so hard to even dtd now sometimes my bf can't even breath because I am just squishing him, he'd rather the baby not be in between us so we find other ways but a lot are uncomfortable for me now so we haven't been doing it that much.
Anyway my appt went well today and I did get another sweep, she said I'm still about 2cm, almost 3cm. So she did the sweep and it was a bit more aggressive feeling and she did it for longer, she said sometimes it takes 2 to get things going, but really I know it doesn't always work at all, she is getting my hopes up, lol. I did lose a lot more blood this time and even a dark bloody chunk of mucus and have been having stronger contractions so lets hope they pick up and lead to something! Because if not I will have to wait until next monday to see her again! I'll be 40 weeks 4 days by then if I'm still pregnant (crossing my fingers not to be!) but she said they don't induce until at least 1 week after your due date. :( So I am hoping I go into labor on my own soon because I am getting so tired and anxious waiting for something to happen, and having all these BH contractions sucks because they've been getting stronger and more frequent, they are just not regular or really painful yet. The ones that started today after the sweep are a bit painful though and a lot more pressure so I am HOPING that means something! I went for a walk around the mall and then had something to eat at a restaurant and then came home and now I'm bouncing on an exercise ball and then we are going to go for a ride shortly. I wanted to DTD to see if we can make something happen but my bf doesn't want to right now, probably because of all the blood, lol but really I want the baby to come out soon so I'm hoping he will soon, and someone told me today to have sex and I'll go into labor, lol as if they would know but I did want to give it a try anyway just so we can say we tried everything to get her out! Cross your fingers for me. :)
Wow sorry for the huge reply! I will talk to you again soon!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Feb. 3, 2015 2:41pm

Hey, how's it going today? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that this second sweep works!! So my fiancee didn't do the carpets yesterday. I'm going to give him another day before I mention it again and then we'll see. I just really want to start setting everything up so bad.
So we got another 20" of snow again yesterday. I am ready for spring, but at this rate we are going to have this snow till probably summer hits. LOL We have had about 50" since last week. It's absolutely crazy!!!
So I was kind of having an off day yesterday. Baby is very active during the and I was feeling very uncomfortable pretty much all day even last night. Also last night she was very quiet. Made me a little nervous, but maybe she is already getting into the habit of sleeping at night and being active during the day. So my fiancee came in and I told him a was a little concerned so he started talking to her and moving my belly around and he got her moving a little. So it made me feel a little better. She has been very active this morning, so i'm happy. LOL
Well I hope to hear some good news from you soon!! Talk again soon!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Jessica0319 » Feb. 4, 2015 8:13pm

Hey, so far the sweep didn't work. I had terrible contractions the whole day after and from 8:40pm they were no more than 10 mins apart but they weren't getting regular, they actually got pretty painful so I was hoping it was early labor, by 2am I was exhausted waiting to see if they were going to get more regular so I tried to sleep but I kept getting woken up by each contraction until 5am. After that I slept fine. Yesterday I spent all day just relaxing and then trying things to help her come out, I bounced on an exercise ball and took a long walk. I've been still having contractions here and there but they're not as strong as the ones I had Monday night. :( My due date is tomorrow, so she's probably not coming on her due date or before and I have to wait until Monday to see my doctor again. If she doesn't want to come out in the next 8 days I will have an induction date scheduled for some time after that. So she will be here pretty soon at least.
And that is weird because my baby was really quiet too yesterday that I actually called L&D and they told me to come in to check on her, she barely moved all day from when I got up to about 7pm, and when she did move they were really weak movements and I even had a coffee which I don't normally drink and even that didn't make her move, I poked her and moved my belly around and still she barely moved. So I went in and they said her heart rate was perfect. And of course while there I had a ginger ale and she started moving around. lol I'm thinking the contractions kept her up all night too so she was asleep all day. She is moving normal again. But when I went in the nurse said I'm so close to having my baby that she could do my history so I don't have to do it when I come in, so there was one thing out of the way at least.
Anyway I hope she decides to come out in the next 8 days I really want to meet her, and everyone keeps asking me every day if I've had my baby yet, it's getting old lol of course I will let everyone know when I've had the baby! lol.
Well I guess I will talk to you again soon! Wish me luck that my baby girl will want to come out on her own!

Jessica0319

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Feb. 5, 2015 3:50pm

Hey, I'm so sorry it doesn't seem the second sweep is working. I am crossing everything I can that she make her arrival any day now. I really hope she comes on her own and you don't have to be induced.
Yeah I'm guessing for you that the contractions wore her out. I'm glad you went in though and made sure everything is all set. My baby is very active during day and just seems to get very quiet at night. I'm going to try and not get to nervous until she is quiet all day. I know during the day her movements are so strong they make me jump sometimes.
I feel like i'm getting heavy now and getting some cramping every so often underneath my belly. I actually had a girl at my work that said it looks like I have dropped a little. So I'm not sure. I have another check up on monday, so I'll mention it to my midwife about the cramping. I have my last military training this weekend. I can't wait! I am so exhausted now and having training in between work puts me at 2 weeks before I get a day off.
So I tried to some more organizing in the nursery last night, but because I don't have anything to actually put things in it's not easy. So I have separated the clothes by size and have them in gift bags for now, and I have all the diapers in one spot, all the bath stuff in another. It's kind of all over the place right now. LOL I hate it and can't wait to have it done.
Well anyways I am really hoping things progress for you over the next few days and you have your little girl soon!!! Talk again soon ok!!

DanielleK2014