Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2015 Mamas? - Page 19

Replies (366)

Reply by CaliTexBaby » Mar. 24, 2015 8:49pm

Congrats ladies! Glad to hear everything went well and you all are doing fine! =)

CaliTexBaby

Reply by Ladysg » Mar. 25, 2015 2:50pm

Congratulations ladies!!!! Very proud of you and WELL DONE!!!

Ladysg

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Mar. 26, 2015 2:15am

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We had our little girl on March 17 @ 723pm. She was 8lbs and 1oz and was 20 3/4" long. I was in labor for 23 hours before having to have a c- section. I ended up getting an epidural because contractions were very strong and low and also in my back. They were only 30 seconds to 1 minute apart and was also having multiple contractions at once. My fiancé hated seeing me in pain. After the epidural my labor kind of stalled at 5cm and also come to find out the way her head was in the birth canal it wouldn't have fit. So that was the reason for the c- section. I was a little disappointed as I wanted to go natural, but I'm just glad that she is healthy and finally here.

Congrats to all the rest of the new babies that have all arrived and glad everyone is healthy. Thank you ladies for all the support and be sure to keep in touch!!!!

DanielleK2014

Reply by Ladysg » Apr. 18, 2015 10:38am

Hello mommies!!!! Just checking in...
How's everyone holding up and how's the babies???

Ladysg

Reply by HisLadyBug » Apr. 18, 2015 7:08pm

Hey Ladies! Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing. My little girl is almost 8 weeks old now. Three days ago I had my tubes tied. I'm still sore, but otherwise everything is good. Hope everyone else is doing well too and congrats on all the births!

HisLadyBug

Reply by CaliTexBaby » May. 13, 2015 5:37am

My baby boy is just so adorable and cute and he makes me soooo happy when he smiles and giggles! And I have officially celebrated my first mother's day (U.S. holiday 2nd Sunday in May). I feel so special!

CaliTexBaby